Sign in to follow this  
Rin Okami

Fusion Stones

I think its unfair that we only have a chance to get 1 fusion stone a day thru MSP and paying 1k per stone thru merchant for people that only PVE thats the way they can get them but for PVP players they can get 15 or more per week please give people that only PVE a chance to get more fusion stones like add them into the daily rewards or instead of 1 on the 7th weekly make it 5 its not fair to for someone who doesnt like PVP have to go do it just to have a chance at more fusion stones.

Am 7.9.2020 um 21:05 schrieb Rin Okami:

I think its unfair that we only have a chance to get 1 fusion stone a day thru MSP and paying 1k per stone thru merchant for people that only PVE thats the way they can get them

I think its unfair PVP only players have no option to get Elysians or Sacred orbs or Elder scales or litterly any item expect for moonstones, soulstones, and the pvp mats which you need for pvp weapon.

Am 7.9.2020 um 21:05 schrieb Rin Okami:

but for PVP players they can get 15 or more per week please give people that only PVE a chance to get more fusion stones like add them into the daily rewards or instead of 1 on the 7th weekly make it 5 its not fair to for someone who doesnt like PVP have to go do it just to have a chance at more fusion stones.

Sorry i dont wanna insult you specifically with this so dont take this personall please.

You PVE only players want to get everything in the game but never write even one word about PVP Players. I hate this selfishness of PVE only players ! Currently you can get everything expect for the PVP mats which are only used in pvp. Even if you can only earn like for example 2 moonstones per week thats still 2 more than PVP only people can earn elysians.

Keep in mind PVP only players need to upgrade booth gear types since there is still no way to get the accesories without PVE which means PVP only players also have way higher cost in upgrading their stuff than pve only players but PVE only players are lacking, they dont think about pvp only players even for a splitt second.

All they think about PVP is "oh you can earn tons of gold in pvp" sure if you have the keys to open the Boxes which again can only be obtained via daily (1 single key per day) or guess what PVE ! Also the prices of Soulstones just like Moonstones decreased eavily due to the new merchant.

I do agree with giving PVE more possibilitys to get all the mats needed but please think about the results for PVP too. People are asking for more efficient ways to farm Moonstones, Soul stones, and now Fusion Stones guess what happens if you give them all that ? PVP is already dead enough thx to NCsoft constantly ignoring the cries of pvp players.