Forums

[Update] Item Removal from Moontide Outfit Exploit

Hime

On 9/9/2020 at 11:53 AM, Dokkoudou said:
On 8/28/2020 at 4:56 PM, Bl4de said:

To be honest its not devs to blame for this. Bugs like this will happen in complex game like this, its inevitable.

Problem is how ncwest is managing the game and their inability to respond to this properly and at right time.

Ncwest needs to have staff that have some other skills except "communication skills" ;)

Esp them to blame, yeah bugs can happpen: No Biggie! yeah, bugs can stay undetect: No Biggie! but this but was reported and NOT fixed for 5months+ after initially reported. Keeping the market in mind petpods lost huge chunk of value around Nov last year, making this bug almost a year old. If we now consider the people that noticed/got told took their sweet time getting pods, selling for profit, stacking up long before they started selling.

Staff in itself have if only copypaste skill, since our dearest NC West staff cant do anything about the game. Its 100% KR at fault for neglecting the bugs for a vast amount of patch cycles rendering it by deffinition a feature.

Bla bla bla...

What i said stands.

I don't understand what you even trying to say.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Bl4de:

Bla bla bla...

What i said stands.

I don't understand what you even trying to say.

both is bla bla, they messed up, they can't fix and  they'll just not care about anymore. And ofc they will not talk about that.

On 2020/8/27 at 8:30 PM, Hime said:

If you didn't transmute the Pet Pods that were removed, you do not get the gold back. The number of Pet Pods removed from an account was based on the number of Pet Pods that account created from using the exploit. If you didn't use the exploit, you can PM me your character name and I can look into it.

@Hime

i have 200+ pet pod didn't use expolit

I lost 200+ plus pet pods to that I have <BEFORE THIS INCIDIENT>, and 530 pet pods I <BOUGHT> from F5, cost me ton a lot money, and now, you guys just removed them all? I had been played this game since the server start and really into it, spent ton and ton of my time and really life currencies!!! Give all my pet pods back, <REMEMBER I BOUGHT THEM>!!! I never play as a market merchant roller in game, all materials I farm and bought was used on myself, so at least return my original outfits and make pet pods to pet packs to me at least. Or I'm done with it, not just me, all my friends around are suffering your action in this time!!! I spent over (50K GOLD) in game to purchase pet pod before, and you guys just removed all!!! I spent 50k gold on those, then you guys just removed them all with nothing left? Yeah 50k gold is nothing to you, but can you think about have long and how much I paid to on this game to got all those materials now? Compare to it, you can just spend couple more minutes and move you figure you can help solve it!

Edited by yingchiop
  • Like 1

@Himeso just to be clear, there won't be any returning / refunding / compensation for pet poda also removed that were obtained from RNG boxes in cash shop? That's just a scam at this point with another issue with cash shop items being purchase and your shitty p2w systems

Don't give them more money,this is the only solution. if you have a premium account deactivate it and,if you wish, play free or accept to be treated like chickens to be plucked and continue to believe in their seriousness, fairness and justice.

• Like 1

Well said Didone!

By now everything has been said, I am not a kid and I have been playing MMORPG online since the very first. I've never seen such crap.

Ticket are useless, no one will consider our posts on this forum.

Guys, let's stop giving them money. NOT A PENNY ANYMORE! Ironically, it would make more sense to spend on Candy Crash.
Let's sabotage their desperate milking.

As long as you resist putting up with this shame, play for free and when you are definitely annoyed you quit for good.
New beautiful non-NCsoft games are coming!

For years I have spent what to me is a lot of money on Blade and Soul. But spending your hard-earned money requires mutual respect and trust, and how they handled this shows that there is neither respect nor trust.
Don't let anyone disrespect you!

I sincerely recommend, think about it ... no more pay to be fooled

• Like 2

So do we already forgot about this ? 
So now trove is coming,new class is comming ,new event and so ,so all the hype about this is to make us forgot about this exploit ,that many many players get clean from this situation?

We have new talisman tier , SO NOW @Hime give me a REAL reason why should i spend money on trove or game to UPGRADE to NEW talisman tier ,while many many players got the LAST CURRENT talisman tier ( +pet also)  LITERALLY    FREE and they end it up to REAL KEEP IT.

Give me a real legit reason to spend money on this game anymore ?!?!? Or should i wait a new "exploit EVENT" to do it by my self too ?  DO I ??  * i have 9k euro already in 4 years and i stop it since BAMBOO EVENT after i've seen NC$$$$$OFT way to solve this situation .

I don't care about pet pods,gold transmute etc, i care for those players that got FREE MAX TIER PET +TALISMAN and they end up to keep it for free,while me and other spend REAL MONEY.
What legitimacy does this company have if at such an impact on the game, they practically don't care at all and let everything go by itself with the probability that the players will forget over time.

Would you have the decency and courage to answer this question?

• Hime unpinned this topic
On 9/18/2020 at 2:34 AM, Morrjgan said:

Well said Didone!

By now everything has been said, I am not a kid and I have been playing MMORPG online since the very first. I've never seen such crap.

Ticket are useless, no one will consider our posts on this forum.

Guys, let's stop giving them money. NOT A PENNY ANYMORE! Ironically, it would make more sense to spend on Candy Crash.
Let's sabotage their desperate milking.

As long as you resist putting up with this shame, play for free and when you are definitely annoyed you quit for good.
New beautiful non-NCsoft games are coming!

For years I have spent what to me is a lot of money on Blade and Soul. But spending your hard-earned money requires mutual respect and trust, and how they handled this shows that there is neither respect nor trust.
Don't let anyone disrespect you!

I sincerely recommend, think about it ... no more pay to be fooled

sadly they are already turning the page by releasing new content and trying to grab more money... and more ppl will b fooled as old players leave and new/returning players come, this is the internet age, goldfish memory, and they know it and abuse it

vor 17 Stunden schrieb PORIA:

sadly they are already turning the page by releasing new content and trying to grab more money... and more ppl will b fooled as old players leave and new/returning players come, this is the internet age, goldfish memory, and they know it and abuse it

Alright the topic isn't sticky anymore!

So time to get over it, they messed it up and I bet there will no be no further actions. So deal with it, one way or another.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Hime,
i will try it this way since i get no answer from the support team or any other stuff.
As already known u accidnetly took from player while the montide bug the pet pods away i bought 180 pet pods before the bug and some mid- Bug from players in F5 or via trade i have screen which can proof it and u removed 180 pet pods from me which was around 20k Gold when i bought them. Thats not a lil amount and its really hard to farm 20k tbh. U posted player would get atleast some transmutation gold costs restored but i got literally nothin. Ye i used the bug but the pet pods were legal bought so its kinda disgustin to remove all of them i can understand u used an algorithm to find the player who used it and it automatically removed them but its bought from F5 and a lot of gold so i want to request for an restoration of these 180 pet pods. I mena i wrote like 2 montsh with the supp now and they only say they arent involved bla bla bla. So i try it this way. And im at a point im really disappointed how things in bns goin to be. I close to quit the game cus several things tiltin me a big one is the pet pods who are taken from player who bought them normal via F5 or trade it wasnt our fault to buy them while the "bug" was active how can we know we not allowed to buy from F5 or somethin. Also the community get left behind and seems like none of the community manager or gms are careing. I would like to get an answer, and im sry for the maybe bad english but isnt my main language also kinda desperate so sry for the rough tone here and there.

• 2 months later...