[Update] Item Removal from Moontide Outfit Exploit

Hime

GM FraydJigen

34 minutes ago

Hello,
Please note that our development team has already restored all the costumes there were removed during the 8/19 maintenance as well as the Gold used to transmute the removed Pet Pods.

realy profesional when i didnt get any gold back and am stil missing pets from f3 that i got several years ago  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brendan said:

@Hime

This is regarding ticket #23605409

I transmuted 348 pet pods and did not receive the 1740g I was supposed to get. 

Character: Booty

Server: Yura (NA)

none do, they just lying to us! and stolen our money and effort forever!  and they don't care what you feels, only thing they care are their profit.

this is a good game, I love this game really much, and started to play since the NA server opened, however a lot time they make some movement disappointed me! not because how worse this game is, but because how terrible this company and GM's decision they made! Cuz they don't care how players feeling, as long as online datum look good to them and they profits, so this game will eventually replaced by bots and game workroom, and in the end without the player in this game, workroom would leave too, finally this game would died!!! let's witness this! Anyway I'm give up this game now, and I believe even some players left they won't pay any real money in this stupid game anymore... there're still a lot great MMOPG game w8ing for me, So good luck ncsoft!

Edited by yingchiop

According to the support, I didn't get the gold compensation because they are only given to people that transmuted the pet pods, so why did u remove my pet pods if I did not transmute them from the pets made with the exploit? where do u think I got them? yep, most of them from the market and trading with other people. also, u missed to give me back 1 piece of the customized silverfang set that I got the first time u released that set. what can I say, you really don't know how to do one thing correctly.

• Like 1

"Please be aware that the Customer Support will still not be able to provide additional details, restoration or compensation regarding this matter."

This is they finally answer they give to me, no any components no responds after all! I sent they ticket 5 time, and everytime they just give me the exactly reply, just like keeping a copy pasted!

1 minute ago, yingchiop said:

"Please be aware that the Customer Support will still not be able to provide additional details, restoration or compensation regarding this matter."

This is they finally answer they give to me, no any components no responds after all! I sent they ticket 5 time, and everytime they just give me the exactly reply, just like keeping a copy pasted!

you forgot the other copypasta they have "If you have concerns regarding this or has any feedback, you may post it in our forums: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/249857-update-item-removal-from-moontide-outfit-exploit/"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lastino said:

According to the support, I didn't get the gold compensation because they are only given to people that transmuted the pet pods, so why did u remove my pet pods if I did not transmute them from the pets made with the exploit? where do u think I got them? yep, most of them from the market and trading with other people. also, u missed to give me back 1 piece of the customized silverfang set that I got the first time u released that set. what can I say, you really don't know how to do one thing correctly.

2 minutes ago, yingchiop said:

I got the same ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤$$$$ing reply, u know what NC, just shut the #@$$@%@#$@#$ game down and everyone will be happy!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lastino said:

for me they didn't give me and pet pods, I have 200+ pet pod before this incident(nothing to do with that bug) and I bought rest 500+ pet pods from f5 in 70g each and they just stolen them all without any components yet, I don't want gold or soulstone, just give me back my pet pod, or tran the pet pod into pet pack and give back to me!!!

@Hime Please check out my account 

INGAME: Miis Fortune 

Server: NA 

i send ticket but the reply is .............  i dont know why he cant even check my Logs, he still insist that i bought those petpods  but he wont even check out my logs :C

sad i cannot prove that i crafted all those petpods that were taken :C  

14days of waiting still no solution :C

GM Yggdrasil

4 hours ago

Hi there, 
As previously discussed that if players did not originally transmuted the Pet Pods that were removed, the players will not receive any Gold back. Again, any concern regarding this matter should be posted in the forums. 

good to know. cus i transmuted some pets i bught and didnt recive anything. thught problems like this is somthing "Customer Service" was suposed to handle?  

if not, then why is it even caled customer service? 

Edited by Blazerahn

On 2020/8/27 at 8:30 PM, Hime said:

If you didn't transmute the Pet Pods that were removed, you do not get the gold back. The number of Pet Pods removed from an account was based on the number of Pet Pods that account created from using the exploit. If you didn't use the exploit, you can PM me your character name and I can look into it.

i have 200+ pet pod didn't use expolit, and you guys just removed them, and everytime I sent you guys message, you guys just keep saying

GIVE ME PET PODS BACK!!!

"If you have concerns regarding this or has any feedback, you may post it in our forums: https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/249857-update-item-removal-from-moontide-outfit-exploit/

Please be aware that the Customer Support will still not be able to provide additional details, restoration or compensation regarding this matter.
"

Server: Yura

name: Yingchiop

Edited by yingchiop

Well well well, so who maxed pet and/or talisman and who changed pet pods in pet packs is now perfectly fine. They had everything back.

Same thing for players who just used this event to make money.

I want to believe you will soon answer to the rest of us .... why do we have to undergo a different treatment than the people mentioned above?

We are not thieves exactly like they are not thieves. Where's the difference?

Stop this silence and talk to your base. Help and support us.

How long do you want to perpetrate this boorish action, until the game is empty?

@Hime

Senior GM Drayg
6 hours ago
Hello,

Please note that our development team has already restored all the costumes there were removed during the 8/19 maintenance as well as the Gold used to transmute the removed Pet Pods.

Please take note that, if you didn't transmute the Pet Pods that were removed, you do not get the Gold back.

I transmuted hundreds of them and got 0 gold back, so your so called "development team" gave up on checking logs and just straight up lies to our faces now?

13 hours ago, yingchiop said:

for me they didn't give me and pet pods, I have 200+ pet pod before this incident(nothing to do with that bug) and I bought rest 500+ pet pods from f5 in 70g each and they just stolen them all without any components yet, I don't want gold or soulstone, just give me back my pet pod, or tran the pet pod into pet pack and give back to me!!!

But you surely upgraded you gear with it no? Only thing that matters is how much exploited pet pods you obtained. If for example you have 200 legit and 500 exploited pods and use 200 exploited pods to upgrade they still will remove the remaining 500 ones.

@Hime

Wingman
NCSOFT Support Team

4hours ago

Hello,

Please take note that, if you didn't transmute the Pet Pods that were removed, you do not get the Gold back.

I transmuted hundreds of them and got 0 gold back, so your so called "development team" gave up on checking logs and just straight up lies to our faces now?

Am 28.8.2020 um 00:41 schrieb Hime:

Hello all,

Thank you for your patience on this issue. Managing the effects of the Moontide outfit exploit has been a tremendous process. Using exploits is never okay and it is important that we undo as much of the advantageous gain to those who abused it. 

During the August 19 maintenance, we removed the remaining exploited items from those who used the exploit. This also unfortunately resulted in the removal of non-exploited cosmetic items many have paid for and acquired over the years. The complexity of the issue made it difficult to quickly rectify, and we have used this time to actively explore and develop a resolution. Scheduled for the September 2 maintenance, we will:

• Restore all costumes that were removed during the August 19 maintenance.
  • Custom Costumes will be restored with their original properties.
  • Return the gold cost from Transmuting the removed Pet Pods.

We will not restore the removed Pet Pods or Designer Threads as they were obtained illegitimately. In addition to the corrective measures that we have already issued, we will continue to track and remove remaining exploited items from accounts that we may have missed.

We understand this issue has been unnecessarily stressful so as a small thanks for your patience we’ll have a 0 Hongmoon Coin compensation bundle for all players to collect on September 2. Bundle details will be available then.

Thank you and again, we apologize for the inconveniences this has caused.

@Hime

So according to this post I was supposed to receive 5g per transmuted Pet Pod that got removed, right? So for the 737 Pods that got removed from my account I should have received 3685g. However, I did get exactly 0g. And when I asked the support about this they just replied that only transmuted Pods were eligible for compensation. When I told them I transmuted the removed pods they said everything was compensated accordingly. When I told them it wasn not they just brushed it of with we are not responsible for these restorations,; just go to the forum and see if they can help you there. So now I am here, once again asking, when I will receive the promised gold compensation?

Edit: @Hime It's been more than two weeks since I made this post and it#s gone ignored ever since. I tried writing private messages via the Forum which also have all been ignored. I even got a mail-adress from the support to voice my complains, which of course have also been ignored. I've had enough of this charade. If you do not even have the courage to tell me that you do not care for any of the problems arisen during your alleged fix and compensation, but rather ignore us in the hope that we will just forget after some time, I do not see a point in playing this game any longer. Congratulations to the developement team of Blade and Soul. You have really outdone yourself with completely ignoring your playerbase unlike anything I've ever seen.

Edited by Punar

On 9/3/2020 at 4:43 AM, Cor said:

But you surely upgraded you gear with it no? Only thing that matters is how much exploited pet pods you obtained. If for example you have 200 legit and 500 exploited pods and use 200 exploited pods to upgrade they still will remove the remaining 500 ones.

alright, even though, what about the gold I spent, hih? I spent 50k on those pet pods from f5, then now, they are nothing? You asked me if I upgrade my gear, sure I do, but what's the matter? I had pay for that, plus I only upgrade a little part of them. Where are me rest pet pod? Why you start to judge me, I'm the victim, what hell are you thinking!

Are you a GM's sub account?

So ncsoft basic doing nothing, they made those bugs, and want us to pay for it. What a dick company, and they basically just stolen ppls money, then they start to lying their players again, trying to end our angry, but turn out that another lie, most ppls didn't get their transmute gold back. And they just start to ignore people's complain now, what a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤!

Edited by yingchiop