[Update] Item Removal from Moontide Outfit Exploit

Hime

2 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

At this point you gotta be trolling right? They can delete your account for any reason at any moment if they want, You do not own any thing.

Do you guys even read https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/legal/blade-and-soul/blade-and-soul-user-agreement

https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/legal/blade-and-soul/blade-and-soul-rules-of-conduct

You're right, nothing to say!

But what about the trust relationship in the name of which we play and give NCsoft our money?

Ethic is not vegetables and ethic sells ... arrogance leave you alone.

anyway ... I sadly understand what you mean

@HimeHopefully this is just a bad joke. Here is my personal result from Moontide Outfit Exploit

- got around 30 pets before u made announcement on forum( yes i still had some chest in my inventory but i didnt even touch it because i wanted to avoid this shitstrom)
- bought many pet, pet pod from f5 or from other players
- you removed from my account around 450-600 Pet Pods 

Lets calculate the cost of making 1 pet pod:
-pet: average 20g
-10 ss: 50-60g
-gold cost from transmuting: 10g

Are u planning to give me back 4.500-6.000g instead of 36.000-54.000g? If it is true basically I lost my savings, meanwhile others have questionable advantage from upgrading pet, talisman and reaching better results in ranked contant. I should have upgraded my pet and talisman.......

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, 838068_1452550092 said:

@HimeHopefully this is just a bad joke. Here is my personal result from Moontide Outfit Exploit

- got around 30 pets before u made announcement on forum( yes i still had some chest in my inventory but i didnt even touch it because i wanted to avoid this shitstrom)
- bought many pet, pet pod from f5 or from other players
- you removed from my account around 450-600 Pet Pods 

Lets calculate the cost of making 1 pet pod:
-pet: average 20g
-10 ss: 50-60g
-gold cost from transmuting: 10g

Are u planning to give me back 4.500-6.000g instead of 36.000-54.000g? If it is true basically I lost my savings, meanwhile others have questionable advantage from upgrading pet, talisman and reaching better results in ranked contant. I should have upgraded my pet and talisman.......

I watched a bit of "Larry Lawton" on youtube a former Jewel thief that went to prison for around 11 or so years.

and he talks a lot about his time doing that and how important a thing called "Fence" was, Basiclly whenever you steal something you have to instantlly lose the item so that item is not found in your house, car etc and this "Fence" sells the stuff for you.

My point is.. Don't sit on 450-600 items in stolen goods, you have to get rid of those instantly before they find it.

2 minutes ago, DarkShadow8830 said:

You have been playing this game for 1 year only , there is people here that have been for almost 4 years.

what makes you say that?

Or do you mean the "Joined date" on my profile? This is just an alt account for forum use.

4 minutes ago, gaby0309 said:

I am pretty sure that this guy Uldrum is trolling or if he's not he has some serious mental issues

I just enjoy the game, and feel very annoyed that players keep trying to destroy it.

All these cheats, Exploits and abuse is just disgusting. Like you have no respect for the game or the other people who play it at all.
and then if you get caught and NCsoft have to clean up your mess, you get mad.

Edited by Uldrum

Just now, DarkShadow8830 said:

He even have to use an alt account to flame in forums cuz he is afraid of people looking for him on his real account lol.

I'm not allowed to simply "enjoy" the game and speak out against those that try to abuse it and ruin the game.. So yeah i rather use an alt account for this.. as for some reason enjoying the game and not wanting to see it ruined by the playerbase is somehow controversial

Just now, DarkShadow8830 said:

Maybe your real account are one of those gg , well good luck with your forum crusade.

This is what i mean tho.. why is it a "crusade" to just wanting to enjoy the game? and don't want people to slander and step on something i enjoy?

1 minute ago, Uldrum said:

This is what i mean tho.. why is it a "crusade" to just wanting to enjoy the game? and don't want people to slander and step on something i enjoy?

Then just not intervene on others problems or situation and go and enjoy your game.

Anyways keep going maybe you can be the next community manager.

I am out now , forums in not my thing.

P.D : He wants enjoy the game but not support new players or low gears players for what i see in your posts T.T 

1 hour ago, Uldrum said:

I watched a bit of "Larry Lawton" on youtube a former Jewel thief that went to prison for around 11 or so years.

and he talks a lot about his time doing that and how important a thing called "Fence" was, Basiclly whenever you steal something you have to instantlly lose the item so that item is not found in your house, car etc and this "Fence" sells the stuff for you.

My point is.. Don't sit on 450-600 items in stolen goods, you have to get rid of those instantly before they find it.

Partly i understand your opinion but what kind of stolen items are u talking about? I bought them from F5 or from other players and i used my own Soulstone...
You should check their announcement in connection with the expoit. They didnt say anything like: Hey, stop buying pets from the market or even transmuting pets because we will remove everything from your account. Should have I checked if that pet on the market from exploit or from legal way? As far as I know there no option for that.  I don't mind if I loose 30 pet pod because it would be understandable. 
 I have been playing the game since open beta. Obviously I wont support the game anymore. They just keep lying about UE4 for example...

Edited by 838068_1452550092

1 hour ago, Uldrum said:

Like you have no respect for the game or the other people who play it at all.

Why should we respect the game if ncsoft, ncwest doesnt give a ***** about customers. Have u sensed any performance improvement because I dont. Game is playable because of 3rd party programs :D That is the sad truth about the game. 

Clarification questions for NCsoft:

1) NCsoft has had 5 months~ish notice to fix the moontide outfit bug and they only now fix it when it blows up in their face and becomes 100 times the amount of work to fix? They ignore the concept "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure." They'd rather pay for the pound of cure. Is that correct?

2) They complain about how complex bugs are, and how hard they are to fix for months... but then show they can fix it in less than a week once it becomes a problem for NCsoft, which shows they are lying? They only care if a bug becomes beneficial for the players or a problem for NCsoft? As long as the bug harms the players, no big deal right? Just leave the bugs in? (Another example is that there are tons of bugs that haven't been fixed for months, but when the cash shop broke, that was fixed in less than a week.)

3)  The assassin class is broken right now, not in the sense that it is too powerful. I mean in the sense that it has a class ability that literally doesn't work right now. Here is the proof:

4) The moontide bug was even more dangerous than a class ability not working. When you put all this together, does this mean we can assume that NCsoft will not be fixing the assassin class any time soon? Basically, be honest with me - are you going to fix my class in the next 3 months, or should I just stop playing?

5) Note that there are other bugs that I personally made NCsoft aware of with support tickets and here on this forum 6 months ago that still aren't fixed too. I was just using that as one example, but there are many. Why aren't you fixing the bugs faster? 6 months is ample time to get these fixed. I mean that is an honest question. Why aren't you? What is the excuse? I would like to know the true, blunt, non-politically-correct answer, not a mealy mouthed corporate, smile, wink and nod answer. Don't say, "Because B&S doesn't have enough earning potential." Yes it does. NCsoft ruined it and lost over a million players. It isn't the game's fault. Why aren't you people fixing this game faster than you are?

6) What needs to happen in order for this game to get fixed faster? What do you need? Do you need more people? Why aren't you hiring them? You can't find them? Then why not offer to pay more? What do we need to say or do to get this game fixed faster? I mean, honestly. What? Because I actually don't know.

7) Why is NCsoft working on stupid nonsense like the Mythical Weapon Enchantment System, the Unity system, and the Compound system which no one, or practically no one asked for instead of fixing bugs? Again, this shows that they DO have developmental effort going into the game, so this isn't just ranting. It is honestly a very logical question! Do they think that fixing infrastructure doesn't get as many applause as clipping a big red ribbon with a giant oversized pair of scissors on a new system? They would be wrong! Just look at what the players are asking for. If they had taken bug-fixing seriously, the moontide-chest-vendor-designer-thread thing wouldn't have been an issue in the first place!

Edited by NorbertTheOpinionated
  • Like 2

please make a final solution to wednesday wchich will not make people mass quit the game, because developers and support did nothing instantly and all people around run in nice outfitss i used it just for outfits but gained plently of pet pods in legal way spending a lot of gold, that whay you are now doing is affecting mostly players who didnt gone full exploit abuse, for better profits you could more advertise game in developed countries and reduce cost of 60 lvl character voucher to make alt characters nothing special and time or money demanding instead panic what now with f10 pet pods 

18 hours ago, NorbertTheOpinionated said:

7) Why is NCsoft working on stupid nonsense like the Mythical Weapon Enchantment System, the Unity system, and the Compound system which no one, or practically no one asked for instead of fixing bugs?

Simply because it is pointless to use 2 times more time to fix the same bug on 2 different platforms, UE3 and UE4 that they are/should be working on. They do not have time to do everything so they have to choose what they want to do. Fix bugs on UE3, try perfect it more and ignore/delay UE4 update like many many more years than what it already has or ignore bug fixing altogether(unless it is 200% game breaking bug) and everything else and only give content updates for UE3 while working on making a fully working UE4 update. I would choose the latter if I was a game developer but I would obviously communicate it for the players which they haven't done.

4 hours ago, Amarathiel said:

Simply because it is pointless to use 2 times more time to fix the same bug on 2 different platforms, UE3 and UE4 that they are/should be working on. They do not have time to do everything so they have to choose what they want to do. Fix bugs on UE3, try perfect it more and ignore/delay UE4 update like many many more years than what it already has or ignore bug fixing altogether(unless it is 200% game breaking bug) and everything else and only give content updates for UE3 while working on making a fully working UE4 update. I would choose the latter if I was a game developer but I would obviously communicate it for the players which they haven't done.

That does make sense actually IF UE4 is actually coming. Is it though? I really really hope it is, but... I dunno. I mean when we got a preview of UE4 with the frontier server, it wasn't even for the PC version of Blade and Soul. It was for a mobile version of B&S, so is UE4 even for our PC version, or do we not get it at all? Personally, since it has been 6 months, I would like at least a confirmation statement from NCsoft saying, "Yes, the Unreal Engine 4 (UE4) upgrade is being worked on with the intent of bringing it to the PC version of Blade and Soul. Unfortunately, since it is taking so much longer than we wanted, it would be irresponsible to give you a projected date for when it will be done because if we gave you a date it might not be very accurate. Sorry about that! We are working on it though! Yes, the intent is to upgrade the graphics, AND the game performance too." Just that. That statement from NCsoft would be enough for me. Here watch this:

I think Jarke is the last B&S streamer / you tuber. Eckogen quit. Keroppi quit. EvilDoUsHarm quit. NeroKoso said that he has a bit more of backed up content to finish pushing out, but then he is going to quit. They all quit relatively recently in the last 6 months or so.

I'd say that NCsoft needs to hurry up, which is true, but at the same time if they rush UE4, and it doesn't at least fix performance (letting us get at least 60fps SMOOTHLY with characters and effects turned on while in a 12 person raid)... and people see that it isn't fixed... there probably won't be any second chances for them. That will be it for this game, so it is more important that they get it right immediately when UE4 comes out... IF it comes out at all... IF NCsoft is intending to bring it out for B&S PC, which is in question at this point. Make sure UE4 is right the first time NCsoft! DON'T mess up.

I would also be MUCH more accepting, tolerant, and patient if NCsoft announced, "Yes we realize a ton of stuff is broken, buggy, only partially functional, messed up and such. We have limited resources, time, and employees, and there IS such a thing as having too many cooks in the kitchen at once when it comes to development. You run the risk of having a bureaucratic system so bloated that the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing, which leads to other problems where things that are being released conflict with each other. Therefore, we want to release UE4 first, which will help a lot, and THEN mop up all the bugs that remain after that. That's the plan. Please be patient. This will take time, and won't all happen at once." I haven't seen any statements like those though. That is IF that is the plan.

Edited by NorbertTheOpinionated

How is it fair that people keep the exploited outfits??? I paid hundred dollars and now you give them all for free???? insane. Plus you're not returning legit soulstones. That's the shittiest solution I've even seen. 

1 hour ago, MikuPan said:

How is it fair that people keep the exploited outfits??? I paid hundred dollars and now you give them all for free???? insane. Plus you're not returning legit soulstones. That's the shittiest solution I've even seen. 

That has been happening for a very long time. I paid roughly $50 for that Grand Phoenix, then later it was in an event for free.

7 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

That has been happening for a very long time. I paid roughly $50 for that Grand Phoenix, then later it was in an event for free.

That reminded me of me doing 400 Trove keys to get Yura Hair and then later it was added to F10 Specials multiple times for 400~ HMC I believe lul :pain:

@Hime I see everyone getting their outfits and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ back but when I reach out to support they keep giving me the same automated responses. I bought my outfit off f5 weeks before the exploit happened. I had tons of Threads on my main and alts yanked away for no reason other than they had them. This is ridiculous. 

• Like 1