Sign in to follow this  
AgentKinsu

Re-turning player

I haven't played in a year or two so I am a returning player. I got the yearly membership right off the back. I have been making my way through the story quest and when I make it to "Follow Kangsan through the Devine Gate" the game will go to the loading screen and load forever. I have to force close the game using alt, control , and delete. Second the daily dash wont let me spin. I thought I was just a glitch but this is the third day with me not being able to spin on the daily dash. Next some of the story quest item wont let me open them. The game seems a lot more glitchy that it was when it first came out. I also tried to submit a support ticket to get help but when you click on submit a ticket, it will take you to your account settings page not allowing you to submit a ticket. Starting to feel like I want my money back unit these issues are resolved. I littery can move in the story causing me to waste my membership. I also cant receive my summer brew drinks from the mail. 

Hyunkel   

Hello,

Have you tried checking the game files from the Launcher ?

If that doesn't solve your issue, it would be best to contact Support directly by sending an email to support@bladeandsoul.com, given your above mentioned cache issue.

Sounds indeed like corrupted game files. Dont bother with game repair, just flat out delete and re-install. Also maybe revoke your subscription first (if possible), since if the game wont work at your end, there is no point in paying anything.

If it doesnt help (since you can login game) ask other players. Cerulean (NA) or Crimson (EU). Support most likely wont be able to figure this out. Also try to finish orange quests first before going to act X and beyond. The Sanzu bug most likely occours later on now. Probably do HM7 awakening first too, dunno why but that one caused trouble before too.

Daily Dash wise. I am suprised and have no idea what may caused this. However players seem more knowledgable than this questionable support.