Compound System question

Stormhaze

Sorry if this is a silly question but I wanted to ask if anyone could go into detail about the compound system.  My understanding is you get your old items, collect runes and get additional stats.  My question as there does not seem to be any real answer is do the stats go up on your current equipment, or to your character stats.  For example I have a old pair of king gloves. if I want to use the compound system and runes and get the option to get AP and HP, does that stat go to my character stats or increase the current stats on my weapon.  Again sorry for the silly question.

Edited by Stormhaze

1 hour ago, Stormhaze said:

Sorry if this is a silly question but I wanted to ask if anyone could go into detail about the compound system.  My understanding is you get your old items, collect runes and get additional stats.  My question as there does not seem to be any real answer is do the stats go up on your current equipment, or to your character stats.  For example I have a old pair of king gloves. if I want to use the compound system and runes and get the option to get AP and HP, does that stat go to my character stats or increase the current stats on my weapon.  Again sorry for the silly question.

The AP/HP will increase your character's status, nothing to do with weapon.

And yes it is confusing at the start, even I was confused. Because the patch notes totally did a bad job in explaining that.

Try to find streamer in youtube (if there is one) that explains it. I learnt it from friends.

That is why in the first place I said we DESERVE streaming for this update because this update is confusing without looking at examples, but too bad our game is managed by a team who do not have time for that.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, blooash23 said:

And yes it is confusing at the start, even I was confused. Because the patch notes totally did a bad job in explaining that.

Imo the article was totally fine, everything needed to know is written there. Not sure what you think is bad about it.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Red0p:

Can you put any new gear into it if you had a lower gear in it before?

If it has a bigger power level you can.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb blooash23:

That is why in the first place I said we DESERVE streaming for this update because this update is confusing without looking at examples, but too bad our game is managed by a team who do not have time for that.

They could just give some big streamer like 2k Hmcoin or something it cost 0$ and the streamer would probably do it but you would still have to write like 2 minutes worth of an email.

Which cost them atleast: 0,24$ in work cost.