Forums

Who Killed Blade & Soul?

Ynneja

We have to specify since NCsoft is the whole company.

Personally i feel like NCwest is at fault. Most people i know quit soon after they started PVP or soon after PVP got patched to death. They just get frustrated on how bad the balance issue is and how bad the support for pvp is and also their message in a whole. If you critizize stuff you might get banned, if you make suggestions they get ignored and no community manager tells you what the result was if it even makes its way to KR, other than hime all the community managers write computer text which i mostly doubt is written by them the list goes on of things NCwest does wrong the biggest problem is the support which is litterly RNG if they accept your requests.

one example:

Community asked for alot of stuff in related to PVP even back in 2016 and thats alot of stuff viable for the survival of pvp. Back in 2016 NCsoft was different they actully listened to what the players need even to 2018 they listened i am sure KR would have done alot of the stuff if NCwest actully would have send it to them which i doubt.

Biggest problem I see is
Players communicate with NCsoft(NA/EU), they have to give the feedback to KR, KR just says no. 
KR is the problem, they dont care about NA/EU or anything outside KR and China(big money).
They refuse to adjust the game to a western audience, thats why we keep getting more RNG and gambling every year. Thats what asians like, they like to show how big their wallet is and how much lucky they can get.

I started the game because the progression was not RNG based, and look now, slate system and mythic(ancient) system and full RNG. 
The game is so polluted with different systems that give you stats, slate, unity, soul shield, psyches, ancient, accesories, soul, heart, talisman, pet, gem, pet gems, collection ... and more

And some of that is behind a paywall now, contrary to what they said when the game started, we just got a new achievement for having the pet wolf, and they only come from RNG boxes, can use HMcoins, but, if only F9 was working properly.

KR doesnt care, they have all power to fix this game, to show good will, they dont care.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Xzard:

Biggest problem I see is
Players communicate with NCsoft(NA/EU), they have to give the feedback to KR, KR just says no. 

Sorry but there are several occasions where we can doubt NCwest is sending our stuff to KR. For example we have time limitations on PVP no one wanted and thoose came from KR as advice back then and for some reason NCwest said "yeah thats cool" but the point is alot of players complain about this on a regular basis. (Here in forum mostly me). So this means KR should get the information too that we complain about this. How can you explain them putting a daily for tag team then on days we cant play tag team ? I can only think of them not getting any notice about the complains otherwise they would have known.

Zitat

KR is the problem, they dont care about NA/EU or anything outside KR and China(big money).

NCwest has the power to do certain stuff. For example:

Punish cheaters (if its ban or timeout whatever)

Removing Wintraders rewards. (Yes there are several players known to wintrade and they got reported on a regular basis in the past.)

Dont differ between casher and non casher in support. (We know some get even their unity stones sent to alts but only if you are a big casher to our knowledge)

Communicating about what is happening in Blade and soul. We are still waiting for answers about our costumes. A decent company would have been able to give us one in 1 day.

Zitat

They refuse to adjust the game to a western audience, thats why we keep getting more RNG and gambling every year. Thats what asians like, they like to show how big their wallet is and how much lucky they can get.

Asians dont like it either. I asked 2 KR Streamers who could speak english. They told me its the same for them in KR they wont listen to the community at all and just put in more pay to win no one wants.

Zitat

I started the game because the progression was not RNG based, and look now, slate system and mythic(ancient) system and full RNG. 
The game is so polluted with different systems that give you stats, slate, unity, soul shield, psyches, ancient, accesories, soul, heart, talisman, pet, gem, pet gems, collection ... and more

To be honest till yet everything RNG based is not a must have for the content so i actully dont really mind.

Zitat

And some of that is behind a paywall now, contrary to what they said when the game started, we just got a new achievement for having the pet wolf, and they only come from RNG boxes, can use HMcoins, but, if only F9 was working properly.

F9 works without a problem gold is simply not worth 1:1 its more like 1:3 or 4 if you are lucky 1:2.5. Also the Wolf is tradable and can be bought in F5.

Zitat

KR doesnt care, they have all power to fix this game, to show good will, they dont care.

Well we are 1% or even 0.5% of their income they could just shut down EU/NA and they wouldnt even feel the impact but like i wrote above there is so much NCwest has the power to do but they refuse to which is the reason for me to hate them.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

I get that feeling that when things go wrong, NCWest likes to point the finger at NCSoft and vice versa so that neither party has to take responsibility.

Let's not kid ourselves; even if the PC portfolio is making money, the amount is minuscule compared to the mobile side. If devs are limited, NCSoft would probably rather put them to work on appeasing the mobile players than us PC gamers.

I remember a time when NCWest did listen and actually tried to make changes, but somehow along the way, they either stopped caring or NCSoft took away their power to change things? Who knows who's really at fault. Probably both.

Basically west since they dont pressure KR as much as they should. Ultimately since we dont have any western team, the game just gets translated at its best, but aside this...nothing. We even got at points exact recipes for items which only been c+p from KR, and this got reverted cuz they ♥♥♥♥ up.

So even when west tries to help us, they get c♥♥♥ by KR, so...blaming both to different extends at best. Also we got to blame ourselfs for accepting and playing this mess still.

I think people complain way too much. If you don't like the game as much as you say then go play a different game. The problem is most of the other games out there are comparably horrible and/or boring (or charge a monthly fee). It may not be perfect but Blade and Soul is still a great game that in my opinion is the most fun to play for free. Every time I read these forums I see so many problems that I have not experienced for a long time. Been playing the NA server since the first day it opened and 90% of the time my game has run perfectly. The 10% it didn't was caused by a problem at my end. Everyone blames the server but if it's the server how do I get perfect game play now? I'm pretty sure that would be impossible, right? I fixed the problem at my end and I have been problem free for almost two years now. No lag, No DC. I tried to share how I fixed the problem but people laughed at me. It makes me think that there are many people that are just saying anything they can think of to make the game look bad. Maybe these people work for competitors in the game industry? I wouldn't be surprised. Integrity no longer exists in this world. I posted a genuine, tangible fix that completely solved all problems for me and it was immediately dismissed as foolish. It all seems very agenda driven. 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb campclan2:

I think people complain way too much. If you don't like the game as much as you say then go play a different game.

The point is we love the game and want it to be succesfull and since there is nothing better for us on the market yet we still play this game. We hate the company behind it cause they make it worse with every single patch and instead of thinking before patching stuff in or asking the community what they think about certain stuff they simply ignore our needs.

Zitat

Every time I read these forums I see so many problems that I have not experienced for a long time.

Maybe cause you play a different way or you are lucky. The biggest problem is the performance if i cant get stable 30FPS in a raid with i7 9700k would be on the highest priority list for litterly every decent gaming company but we play like this for 4.5 years by now.

Zitat

Everyone blames the server but if it's the server how do I get perfect game play now?

It depends on your location. I live in germany for example i have great ping not as good as the russians but my ping is great while people from i dont know spain might have worse ping cause the servers are in Frankfurt (germany). Their routing is also terrible which worsens the situation aswell. Imagine getting 20ms in a shooter but getting 200ms in Blade and soul. Of course people complain cause thats on BNS site if they have a good ping in other games.

Zitat

many people that are just saying anything they can think of to make the game look bad.

OR your solutions simply dont work for everyone.

Zitat

Maybe these people work for competitors in the game industry?

Competitors dont need talk down Blade and soul their own Publisher, Dev do enough to kill it otherwise i would have 60FPS in Raids since 3 years but i dont.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

It's a well known fact that there are paid trolls who come to these forums and Reddit to specifically trash this game.

Most of their posts start out with, I haven't played for xxx amount of years or months, but ........

These posts should be removed by the mods here immediately.

Yet other troll posts start out with the is it a good time to come back or is it worth playing senerio.  Again this is a predetermined bait post to let the paid trolls do their work.  

These types of posts again should be removed by the forum mods here.

Disinformation or Misinformation marketing/PR is a very common tool used against rival companies.

Edited by Josalina

On 8/29/2020 at 1:26 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Maybe cause you play a different way or you are lucky. The biggest problem is the performance if i cant get stable 30FPS in a raid with i7 9700k would be on the highest priority list for litterly every decent gaming company but we play like this for 4.5 years by now.

Ok, maybe I am lucky. Maybe I also spent 1 year complaining to my service provider until they actually sent someone to fix it.  I just keep wondering if it bothers you that much then why don't you play one of the "decent" games? Personally I think Blade and Soul is pretty good game. I tend to trust that the people that created it have good reasons for everything they do(or don't do). They must be doing something right because I'm still playing it. Even if they make things harder to achieve I don't mind because when I finally do reach that goal I get a bigger sense of accomplishment.