Sign in to follow this  
Drakor

Moonstones and The Merchant of Wonders

Drakor   

Could someone Please tell me in which dungeon does the Merchant of Wonders give you 100 Moonstones ( not crystals ) for 250 gold ? Iv only seen this merchant once and since I really need moonstones was hoping that I might see him again and purchase some.

Grimoir   

its 50 moonstones for 250 gold. You can get that in easy mode dungeons from dreamsong and up if i remember good.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Drakor said:

Could someone Please tell me in which dungeon does the Merchant of Wonders give you 100 Moonstones ( not crystals ) for 250 gold ? Iv only seen this merchant once and since I really need moonstones was hoping that I might see him again and purchase some.

Yes it is 50 for 250g, not 100 for 250g.

In other words, the price is very close to marketplace,

just buy from marketplace because it is not worth to farm the merchant and hope for moonstone.

I think it is totally RNG which dungeon gives the moonstone in the list, I got it from CC but iirc i got it as well at ST

Edited by blooash23

They also stated in the patch notes that they have lowered the spawn rate for merchants during this event due to the buff they installed into the dungeons in F8... so it's not a reliable rate to farm for moonstones