I don't want to play this anymore.

GilbyGlibber

Being able to upgrade my pet was a massive motivator for me for the past couple weeks. Everyday, I logged on with the motivation of farming gold for soulstones. Well it's gone now, and I'm just not sure what to do anymore. I think it's time to take a break, only showing up to raids because I don't want to let friends down. Maybe I'll miss playing after just a day, maybe I won't miss it at all.

I'm wondering if anyone else feels the same way.

• Like 1

Pvp is getting stale with un targetable, one shot airs, and immunities. Tired of the eon badge on destroyers especially.  Tired of grinding 6v6 pvp. Gear is old and crusty on 6s or pvp wep wise. Have to pve to pvp.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GilbyGlibber said:

Being able to upgrade my pet was a massive motivator for me for the past couple weeks. Everyday, I logged on with the motivation of farming gold for soulstones. Well it's gone now, and I'm just not sure what to do anymore. I think it's time to take a break, only showing up to raids because I don't want to let friends down. Maybe I'll miss playing after just a day, maybe I won't miss it at all.

I'm wondering if anyone else feels the same way.

same, im done.

See you in Eorzea

• Like 1

I'm done with this game. I started losing interest after gold reduction in dungeons. Weekly was second strike and the last straw is recycled content we getting now. I did a couple hundred runs in MSP before and I need to do a couple hundred runs now because new compound system. Naryu Sanctum is also recycled and will be introduced (maybe next month) as a new dungeon. Yaay another dungeon I did a hundreds of times. Even swimsuits in actual event are recycled. It's not fun doing same dungeons again and again every day/week anymore. This game really need variability in character progression.

9 hours ago, Arohk said:

See you in Eorzea

I'm playing that game two weeks already and I'm starting to understand why ppl love that MMO so much. Combat and character desing is little worse compare to BnS, but excels in everything else.

2 hours ago, Shironeko said:

I'm playing that game two weeks already and I'm starting to understand why ppl love that MMO so much. Combat and character desing is little worse compare to BnS, but excels in everything else.

Thats one thing you need to get used to, the combat is much slower and is more about pushing your abilities in the right rotation and having as much uptime as possible, character design can be helpet  because it has a ton of mods that make the game look better.

18 hours ago, Arohk said:

Thats one thing you need to get used to, the combat is much slower and is more about pushing your abilities in the right rotation and having as much uptime as possible, character design can be helpet  because it has a ton of mods that make the game look better.

I played much older mmo with even slower combat system compared to FF called Fiesta few years ago, so I'm used to it.
Yes I forgot about mods. Environment already looking surprisingly good on max settings. I was surprised how detailed it is. But characters really need some improvements. Is there any website with all this mods?

2 hours ago, Shironeko said:

I played much older mmo with even slower combat system compared to FF called Fiesta few years ago, so I'm used to it.
Yes I forgot about mods. Environment already looking surprisingly good on max settings. I was surprised how detailed it is. But characters really need some improvements. Is there any website with all this mods?

https://www.xivmodarchive.com/

is probably your best source.