Item Removal from Moontide Outfit Exploit

Hime

What happens I am still waiting for the outfits that were stolen from me, it is true I bought with the npc, if we all buy, there is no problem with that, take it away, but before buying with the npc, buy in your store with F5 buy the outfits with gold earned in I bought a lot of the game and I didn't sell any of the ones I bought with game gold, what I bought with the npc I do not dispute anything, but what I bought with my gold, give me back or re-grease my gold, the outfit I bought months ago was the pioneer for 2000 gold and the second was Lights Out for 1500 gold that was about 4 months ago before the pioneer already had almost 1 year with that outfit, and I don't have it, we are supposed to have a history of what we do in the accounts, check my history and give me back my things that you stole from me, why did you steal us, thief you robbed us, a few months ago when you sold in the store with F10 a box with several outfits was there the mythos between them, I bought several boxes with the currency of the game, it's in your c history You buy, I go out repeatedly and I broke them and they gave me the materials to buy boxes with the npc, and I got several outfits that I no longer have because you stole them, they also gave me garbage like the pet of the tiger, which you also stole from me , because I do not have it in my account, I bought the outfit in the store and what I bought YOU STOLE IT ALSO, as I tell you what I will eat with your NPC ERROR, take it away if you want the outfit that I bought in the F5 store that I bought with game money, HA AND IF YOU WONDER OR SAY THAT I SOLD THE OUTFITS IN YOUR STORE, CHECK IN MY HISTORY, I DIDN'T SELL ANYTHING OF YOUR OUTFIT FROM THE NPC IN YOUR STORE, three days before you STOLE EVERYTHING I did like 5000 gold, for If you say in your defense you made gold very quickly, it turns out that in your turtle dungeon there are materials that you sell for 30 gold and many high levels know it is EVOLVED STONE because I had 150 in my vault and I sold them and in three days I sold and I got a lot of gold and the next day I For your update and they take everything from me, just give me my outfits that I bought with game gold I had around 50 in my vault because I bought those with game gold I used the npc if I used I sold the outfits that the npc half did not sell None, you took them away from me, yes, and also the ones that I bought or returned my gold that I spent, the first of the cheap ones that I bought cost me 1000 gold for the second 900, from there it went down to 500 and began to go down and started buying until I ran out of gold, then I saw that people gathered with npc and there I saw your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ bug with npc, GIVE ME THE OUTFIT OR GIVE ME MY SPENT GOLD, check my history, AND GIVE ME MY RATERO THINGS BACK

• Like 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Kantus Salvaje:

What happens I am still waiting for the outfits that were stolen from me, it is true I bought with the npc, if we all buy, there is no problem with that, take it away, but before buying with the npc, buy in your store with F5 buy the outfits with gold earned in I bought a lot of the game and I didn't sell any of the ones I bought with game gold, what I bought with the npc I do not dispute anything, but what I bought with my gold, give me back or re-grease my gold, the outfit I bought months ago was the pioneer for 2000 gold and the second was Lights Out for 1500 gold that was about 4 months ago before the pioneer already had almost 1 year with that outfit, and I don't have it, we are supposed to have a history of what we do in the accounts, check my history and give me back my things that you stole from me, why did you steal us, thief you robbed us, a few months ago when you sold in the store with F10 a box with several outfits was there the mythos between them, I bought several boxes with the currency of the game, it's in your c history You buy, I go out repeatedly and I broke them and they gave me the materials to buy boxes with the npc, and I got several outfits that I no longer have because you stole them, they also gave me garbage like the pet of the tiger, which you also stole from me , because I do not have it in my account, I bought the outfit in the store and what I bought YOU STOLE IT ALSO, as I tell you what I will eat with your NPC ERROR, take it away if you want the outfit that I bought in the F5 store that I bought with game money, HA AND IF YOU WONDER OR SAY THAT I SOLD THE OUTFITS IN YOUR STORE, CHECK IN MY HISTORY, I DIDN'T SELL ANYTHING OF YOUR OUTFIT FROM THE NPC IN YOUR STORE, three days before you STOLE EVERYTHING I did like 5000 gold, for If you say in your defense you made gold very quickly, it turns out that in your turtle dungeon there are materials that you sell for 30 gold and many high levels know it is EVOLVED STONE because I had 150 in my vault and I sold them and in three days I sold and I got a lot of gold and the next day I For your update and they take everything from me, just give me my outfits that I bought with game gold I had around 50 in my vault because I bought those with game gold I used the npc if I used I sold the outfits that the npc half did not sell None, you took them away from me, yes, and also the ones that I bought or returned my gold that I spent, the first of the cheap ones that I bought cost me 1000 gold for the second 900, from there it went down to 500 and began to go down and started buying until I ran out of gold, then I saw that people gathered with npc and there I saw your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ bug with npc, GIVE ME THE OUTFIT OR GIVE ME MY SPENT GOLD, check my history, AND GIVE ME MY RATERO THINGS BACK

Same i wanna my Items back, after 1 week nothing....

An awesome plan you have. Wait a week closing tickets and saying nothing but "we are working on it", say "all details after maintence" and after that "sorry, no solution, wait another week". Like what did you expected if there was no decision at all? Some magic that will fix it in 3 hours? And now you wait that we will just sit and continue to spend, because you know "this is priority and we will do something someday". I'm not sure how dumb you need to be, to continue to buy something from this company after a scam like that. My expectations were low, but holly cow...

Edited by GhostOfMe
  • Like 1

over 1 week and not even the slightest solution nor any explaination why there is no solution...

Like we the comunity dont deserver anything to know and just should swallow everything u throw at us.

ITS ENOUGH THOUGH! 

XML EXPLOITS, ROBBERY, NO INFORMATIONS.

Are u for ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ real? What are you guys doing? If u would at least play your own game so u get a clue how things are going in game....maybe u should stop playing hide & seek all day long and actually care and put some push behind the needs of this comunity....

• Like 1

I’m still quite astounded by the lack of professionalism and action from the whole staff team after a week (or should I assume we’ll wait more) of leaving us in the dark in this situation. By removing our legitimately acquired items (outfits and pet pods) and not giving us answers nor solutions but instead replying with empty promises in our tickets aren’t the best ways to get back at us at all.

Instead of manning up and accepting your mistakes (which the previous posts have pointed out already so I won’t enumerate them anymore) and choosing a solution that you get to shoulder most of the burden instead of the community because everything was from your incompetence anyway, you chose to wash your hands clean and sacrifice us, the community. You guys should really re-think your priorities and take better care of the remaining people in this game because our numbers are growing quite thin.

• Like 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Hime:

we did not receive confirmation on the dev team's

working devs? Cant believe those rumors since...so many bugs still left unattended. Bugs that are bothering players for years. But yeah, bugs that dont bother your company since there is no pay to play involved.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Zeusz:

What should people do, improve or not?

well, improve it so atleast you can play with it. If they shut our servers down for their incompetence, we loose the items regardless. Jusst (as I mentioned before) only have  enough items to upgrade, never additionals. So they cant use their virus (aka malfunctioning script) to remove more items.

On 8/24/2020 at 7:34 PM, Blastonite said:

Not 100% true. I still know plenty of older players who did the exploit. Have their outfits and all their threads. I'm talking like thousands of threads. Plenty of those players now have the full azure dragon outfit too. It's better to be lucky than good sometimes. And these **** got lucky with the last patch.

So you are saying that some other players talked to the NPC on a specific character -- and on the same character didn't lose any outfits?    From the last update of @Hime, characters that interacted with the Bamboo merchant were presumed to have taken advantage and therefore had all items that the NPC sold, directly (and in some cases indirectly), removed.  Are you sure the specific character that they lost nothing on, also purchased from the Bamboo NPC?  Maybe they had the full azure dragon outfit on another one of their chars that didn't interact with the NPC who transferred the outfit to their 'main' after their main lost it due to NC's 1st attempt at compensation?    That would seem more likely than them being specifically exempted, but not knowing all the details, I'd have no idea.

Edited by Nicolee
finishing note that somehow got posted before I was finished
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rhiakath said:

Stay positive, and remember that we're all just human - the players affected, as well as support that is dealing with this unprecedented situation.

Appreciate the positives, regardless of what they are mixed in with.

What you said could be the case for those who initially made the mistake or took advantage of the good pricing to fill holes in their wardrobe.  

However, those who demanded "punishment" were not "simply buying" things that were available from the NCSoft merchant, but wanted to see others suffer for having received any benefits for using the pricing as set by NCSoft (via the NPC).  Those are the "haters" who will never be happy at having or winning such items, but only happy if others DIDN'T get those items.

They are "broken" -- in that they won't be happy if they won -- but only if they see others lose and not get the same item.  Their happiness comes only from seeing themselves benefited at the expense of others'  UNhappiness.  It cheapens their happiness to see others receiving the same happiness achieved via some "lesser" cost.

The group demanding "justice" (fr. the greek root meaning vengeance) can't be happy by being first, and should never be rewarded with 'exclusive', time-limited prizes because if any of those prizes are later made available to others for some different reason, they'll be unhappy.  A symmetric  [in]justice for them would be loss of all uniq items in the game that others don't have access to because they weren't around or didn't know about the initial offering.  Certainly, having a unique knowledge that something was available ahead of everyone else means they got a benefit that others won't only because they happened to take advantage of information that others didn't have the opportunity to use earlier on.

• Like 1

On 8/25/2020 at 6:33 AM, Bl4de said:

If you are HM<18 you don't need this dungs. Don't be lazy, play the game actually and you will get all you need. My alt is HM22 lol. Things don't drop from sky in asian mmo "f2p" games, you need to invest time and/or money, thats how it goes.

You are misunderstanding.  If you are less than HM-level-18, they often can't solo higher dungeons.  It's not a matter of laziness that most HM17 and below characters won't be able to solo the highest level content.

As for things not dropping from the sky from asian mmo's, that because they arose in a culture and/or age where time was more available.  One of the features (or deficits) of western culture is so often not having enough time.  In US culture, spending hours and hours at getting little or no benefit isn't considered "fun" or even tolerable.  To correctly and successfully port a game to US or western sensibilities and culture, has to be a removal of the the most boring parts and substitute other means for achieving those items/levels that require less work (ex.: swiping).   When kids are younger and have the option to spend more time in a game, that's one thing, but as people grow up -- outside life, work life and family life tend to take much more time than when one is younger and, initially living at home. 

If you don't go to a University  but get a good-paying-job coding java apps, you can have more solo time playing mmo's than those who go to University for 4 or more years. 

After a graduation and beginning new job, you are still likely to find free time lower for playing mmo's than a next step for many -- starting a family.  How much time can you spend playing that mmo vs. spending time with with a partner and later kids?  As you get older, you don't have time for the hours one might need for an unported asian mmo that expects lots of free time available for farming. 

At some point, people want more out of their free time than mindless farming for hours on end.  The game can either adapt to such a culture or not, but at the expense of not being playable for players as they have less free time for hours+hours of farming and realize they'll lose their players to age -- the exact same ones that could be enticed by systems that allow trading money for $$ to stay caught up or to get ahead in a fun game.  Sure, those who have tons of time but not so much cache, might resent those able to make such a tradeoff, but those who have tons of time may not be able to bring in as much money.  There's always a tradeoff.

Edited by Nicolee

6 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

Our plan today was to update you on our next steps in addressing this issue. However, we did not receive confirmation on the dev team's testing of the resolution due to the typhoon disrupting their network.

We want to assure you that this issue remains a priority for us to resolve and we hope to share our plan soon. Thank you.

You never had a plan in the first place.
You didn't have a plan when you punished the majority of the playerbase for *your* mistake. Your negligence and lack of communication spans years, not days, and the little that's left of the rapidly dwindling playerbase has little to no good will left for you to bank on.

Maybe you think that people forgot and forgave you for "events" like Hunter's Refuge, that made *only* the most powerful players in any given server unbelievably richer, 
something that you've been half-assedly trying to "fix" for months now, only hurting the rest of the players in the process with stupid "solutions" like nerfing dungeon gold.
At this point nothing short of going on your knees and telling your few remaining customers that you're sorry for how badly you've been treating them, and beg them to give you a chance to do better while telling them the truth about your lack of any intention of fixing the innumerable bugs and issues plaguing the game.

• Like 2

It is illegal to delete items that we have paid for or obtained legally in-game. We have bought outfits at cost: we didn't exploit bugs or use hacks. ncsoft stole from us, we have to file a complaint.

Edited by 12345687890

Am 26.8.2020 um 17:19 schrieb Rhiakath:

I wasn't trying to imply that.

You might not have, I clearly called that a lazy excuse.

First we are told they dont work because corona, now they cant work because of a typhoon. We wait for UE4 for 2years already, so...I dont think we get our legitimate fashion back any time, since a pandemic and weather actually are reasons to postpone stuff.

vor 33 Minuten schrieb 12345687890:

It is illegal to delete items that we have paid for or obtained legally in-game

Is it? The only proof of obtaining it lies by NC. And even they wouldnt aknowledge their wrongdoings. Sadly.

with this update ,when youve been taking outfits of ,you took outfits that I had before also you took outfits that Ive purchaise with gold and you didnt return the gold back.So Im missing my Moontide outfit from my main charracter Eternal Mist I had it bought with the chest for Ncoins when there was an event for the first time.Also I have purchaised the ninja outfits for my two charracters from the broker for 600 gold Ive bought a chest with all iteams in it ,it was on my Eternal Mist and Violette Silk ,you took that of me too not returning the gold.I had Mythos outfit when it first came out on my Eternal Mist and you took it of me.Also I had Nobless Outfit purchaised ages ago from the broker for 500 gold its gone too,no money back,And all the outfits of Silver Siberfang and Rose Thorn Ive purchaised from the broker with money for all of my charracters and you took them off,its all gone and no money has been return to my charracters.I want you to give me these outfits back or the money Ive spent on them.Either that or Im not gonna be playing blade and Soul anymore,and Im the player who spends the real money in your game.Im so upsad with you taking the outfits back I cannot discribe that.

I have said it before, @Hime The only real fix to this major issue would really be to place treads in the F10 for 0. Then turn back on that exploit but only for 1 day.  This way everyone that lost there items that they paid for with RL money {Thank you paypal/youtube for keeping record} to get them back.  Mind that you should only turn it on for 1 day so that people can not over stack on items and if need be to place a limit of 100 {keeping in mind its still RNG for them outifts} so it wont go too nuts.