Item Removal from Moontide Outfit Exploit

Hime

@HimeJust restore all the outfits to all the characaters, but dont make them "Salvage-able" so not everynone can take adventage of the designer thread.

We are talking about alot of Real Money/Time/Materials/Ingame gold /thousand of Outfit Delivery Stamps and Chromatic Thread   wasted over 3 years....
The bad management of the game have to end, the future is not looking good with all this mistakes....
We all know that 2020 is a "wasted year" cuz of covid-19 but this isn't a solution to *** your players like this.

Le 21/08/2020 à 23:58, Hime a dit :

We do not have new information to share at this time, but we want to assure you resolving this issue is a priority of ours. The logistics of this is extremely complicated and need more time to properly resolve this. Thank you again for your patience!

@Hime Maybe, only maybe, next time you should do the logistics FIRST before you're pissing off your customers!

I swear to god, if anyone in another company works like this way, they will be sacked on the spot.

But we should knew it, right? In the last couple of years, since the first trove, NCSoft only did one thing: Open the bags to get our money. You don't care of issues your paying customers report over and over again. Bugs, lags, abusers, you don't give a sh!t. You only reacting to the stuff, someone on YOUR side screwed up, cause you think, it lowers your money. Elsewise you would have done nothing.

Come to a conclusion, give us back our stuff, equal if gotten by money, gold or the sh!t you screwed up and apologize for YOUR faults to the community.

(And yes, you will see it in the next quarters... that may be the point, you pissed up your loyal customers one time to often...)

While we understand that this incident has caused inconvenience on your part, the relevant teams are working to resolve this issue. As mentioned, please keep an eye for updates on the link we have previously provided.

Any further comments on the same concern may receive the same response or may set this ticket to be solved.

Regards,

GM ***

The days go by and they don't solve anything -.-

Am 20.8.2020 um 23:29 schrieb Nicolee:

near-impossible-to-get, scales is just false.

Indeed. Scales Dungeons are just added like last patch, were they not? Avamar hasn't been around for like umm, what date was is:

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/storm-of-arrows-patch-notes/

September 17th 2019 - almost a whole year !

I am sorry pal, if you being lazy. Elder Scales being an issue is just false.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb DrakDragennel:

The days go by and they don't solve anything -.-

What we do need to understand: @Hime and all respective EU/NA staff has limited power. All we can do is making an impact on this forum, so maybe KR team does aknowledge that there is an issue.
While I really hope we get a positive answer soon, them adding new rng fashion/pet box only shows that they couldn't care less.

Edited by Dokkoudou

@Hime its funny that the simple fix for all this would be to turn on that exploit again for just 1 day and place 2 treads on the F10.  that would give people a means to get all there lost outfits back and be happy to play again. 

Mindful just for 1 day so they can not over stack the market again or line there pockets too much with anything else.

On 8/20/2020 at 7:56 AM, Yo Katarina said:

we also buy those pet and SoulStone the gold we spend on it was farmed so many days we wasted time and effort.

bring back what we spent on it especially SoulStone that were over priced 

" and how about those who bought and max there pet and talisman"

" and how about the others who  made 100k gold a day when the exploit was hot"

its to unfair to use who didn't use the exploit we buy the items in normal way

I think we cant expect 0 loss from violating something and made $100k+++ GOLD.

We gotta lose something, even though it is unfair that those who made 100k+ Gold, i doubt they removed their gold?

On 8/20/2020 at 9:27 AM, Razic3k said:

You guys robbed people of thousands of gold when they bought soulstones and transmuted pet pods from marketplace and converted them into pet pods, that you eliminated from their inventories. That's literally robbery of peoples' personal times and efforts, regardless of where those pet pods came from.

They already said only those WHO ABUSED THE MOONTIDE OUTFIT CHEST are being affected.

So this comment is not true?

Unless your friend or you is lying about saying you didnt abuse and only bought from marketplace.

1 hour ago, blooash23 said:

They already said only those WHO ABUSED THE MOONTIDE OUTFIT CHEST are being affected.

So this comment is not true?

The wife rarely plays but she finally logged on her account and got 1 pet off the market and a outfit she liked.  They are gone from her account now so it didnt only effect people that abused it.  I my self did buy some pets off the market LEGAL and got my outfits removed so no it didn't just effect only people that abused it.

Day 6 still no word about actually doing anything against people who made thousands of gold off the exploit. Taking materials and outfits form people who never even did the exploit. Removing everyones threads just cause they had some. Leaving people who did the exploit with upgrades accs with punishing everyone else who was saving to upgrade. 

This is some of the worst customer service I have ever seen. You guys going to give us any real info about whats going on instead of passing the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤in buck and saying " the appropriate teams are working on this issue." You guys were quick to punish and ban unjustly but refuse to give us any info about this issue.

This is just ludicrous. Losing whales and casual players alike. Just sunset the server if you guys are that hell bent on turning off as many people as possible from this game.

@Hime
I've made a ticket about the loss of my legitmate obtained items: #23597340
Unfortunatly the GM involved with my ticket keeps closing the ticket as "Resolved"
If we can't even rely on support to take our issues seriously while you "investigate the matter" then who do we turn too?
Please tell support to stop closing our tickets untill there is a proper solution.

First, the Moontide Outfit Exploit was all your fault, second you took our stuffs without asking like a thief, third we spent a lot of gold and money to get the pet pods and outfits and you took back all of them. In conclusion, you are fraud, scammer and I may need community to report your company for frauding because we spent real money in this game, not few dollars, it is hundred even thousand. I think someone such as police need to invest and ask your company about the frauding. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shiki Ryougi said:

First, the Moontide Outfit Exploit was all your fault, second you took our stuffs without asking like a thief, third we spent a lot of gold and money to get the pet pods and outfits and you took back all of them. In conclusion, you are fraud, scammer and I may need community to report your company for frauding because we spent real money in this game, not few dollars, it is hundred even thousand. I think someone such as police need to invest and ask your company about the frauding. 

I am myself lost more than 1000 dollars in outfits I got my Rosethorn for 300 USD 3 years ago, my Moontide for 200 UDS 1 year ago, the Silver Saber another 300 USD like 2 years ago getting the collection of the other outfits from each time they released Outfit RNG boxes like the current ones, buying all the accessories for each outfit another 200 USD .

I lost a huge amount of money and most likely they will go away with it, they just robbed me in my face. . . They dont know the troubles i had to face in my life to get in debt with my credit card so i could get this virtual stuff, it was my choice i know but is not fair to get robbed like this when what i did was in fact supporting the game but in return i got screwed by them.

We as players cant do anything about it, is their game, their company they can do what ever they want, they are the ones in power if they want to steal the players hard worked money is up to them, I just hope that they get some kind of punishment for what they did but i know that is never going to happen.

Everyone should just F2P it from here on out. Stop spending on bns, play until it's no more but don't pay anymore. Cancel your premium, don't recharge, they don't give 2 cents about us so why give them our hard earned cash?

Edited by LordSwiftStrike
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, LordSwiftStrike said:

Everyone should just F2P it from here on out. Stop spending on bns, play until it's no more but don't pay anymore. Cancel your premium, don't recharge, they don't give 2 cents about us so why give them our hard earned cash?

Couldn't agree with you more. This company deserves to go under.

27 minutes ago, LordSwiftStrike said:

If anything they should start paying us at this point.

Looks like tickets are getting auto-closed now.
Looking back, the thread asking everyone to post their affected character information always felt like deflection and misdirection at best. Those ticket numbers reflect a bracket of at least several thousand. Unless the thread was meant to somehow bump people in front of everyone else in queue, not the first time a certain demographic were given priority, there really is no point in having people post their ticket number.

Support keeps telling everyone to post on the forums so that our concerns would be read. But I wonder if we are posting on the correct forums.

Support responded to me reopening my tickets asking for them to rectify this mistake and they said they won't be responding to the requests regarding this issue anymore. They are constantly going to either redirect people here or ignore them in hopes that the community forgets about this issue. Wonderful.

On 8/23/2020 at 1:58 PM, Dokkoudou said:

Indeed. Scales Dungeons are just added like last patch, were they not? Avamar hasn't been around for like umm, what date was is:

September 17th 2019 - almost a whole year !

I am sorry pal, if you being lazy. Elder Scales being an issue is just false.

That dungeon gives you 3/20ths of 1 scale.  It isn't on the daily every day, and I know I can't do it solo.  So maybe every other day, so about 540/20 = 27 full scales / year.  27 isn't enough to level up 1 item.  Even if you did it every day, that would be 365*3/20 = 54 full scales over 1 year.  Each accessory takes at least 7 fragments at level 3, 6 and 9, 10,11,12,13 (11-13=awakened).  So 1 item takes 49 scales.  There are 5 items.  

Other dungeons give those items as well, but none of them are soloable.  H0, SP and the newest one in the heavenly realm.  In addition to 5 accessories, your weapon requires them, as well as your heart, soul pet and token.  That's 10 items that require ALOT of those scales and only 3-4 dungeons you can get them from -- all at the top of difficulty.  

So claiming they are easily available is bogus -- sorry but you ain't my pal unless you want to start carrying me everyday to all of those dungeons.    And how often do I hear whales whine about taking HM<18 along?  Thanks for your note, you just forced me to prove the issue.  Only when you are past all the ET items and accessories and are into the steel series do you stop needed them.  Percentage wise, not many of the players are done upgrading items that need those scales.   If you think the scales are plentiful, it means you are collecting the steel-even items.  Congrats, maybe I'll see some of those in several more months.  Right now a full equipment purchase of those is over $20,000.  Not everyone can afford such equipment.

1 minute ago, Blastonite said:

Support responded to me reopening my tickets asking for them to rectify this mistake and they said they won't be responding to the requests regarding this issue anymore. They are constantly going to either redirect people here or ignore them in hopes that the community forgets about this issue. Wonderful.

Saying that they won't do anything for individuals -- but will wait for a systemic approach is what they told me up front.  I've yet to see such a fix be implemented or be rewarding.

1 minute ago, Nicolee said:

Saying that they won't do anything for individuals -- but will wait for a systemic approach is what they told me up front.  I've yet to see such a fix be implemented or be rewarding.

What pisses me off is everyone who actually profited by selling pods and everyone who upgraded their items won't be affected. Only people who had the outfits previously and those who did the exploit. There was 0 reason to go ahead and do what they did.

What really is sick about their solution -- those who have been her longest are likely to have lost the most.  Or phrased another way -- the longer you've been here, the better the chance you have some of those items from the original events where they were introduced.  So if they remove all of those items, only the longest veterans will get the "full punishment" from having talked to the NPC.  Conversely, the newer the player, the less likely they are to have such items, so newer players will get hit the least.

Isn't that a "cool" effect for a community?  The longer you've been around, the more likely you are to have lost a bunch of outfits.  Its just another way NCSoft shows special consideration for their oldest players.