Legitimately obtained outfits removed

Killifishy

On 8/19/2020 at 1:05 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this up. The deletion should have only affected those who USED the exploit, but as many of you have reported, it seems your purchased may have been impacted in some form by our process. Can you please provide me with your impacted character name and server?

Exploit?

Hi, I heard you could get outfits easy and reinstalled the game. I don't subscribe to your special newsletter or whatever, but of course you can incorrectly call it an exploit as you please. Since nothing was circumvented or otherwise to the nature of "exploit" I'll continue to call it an appropriate use of in-game mechanics. Or if you want I can also simply call it your mistake.

Thank you for returning the mechanika wing to me. It was the last piece of the set I needed and acquired last year, at cost to me. Please return the rest of the set and everything that you shouldn't have taken from me. @Hime
Server: Yura
Ticket #: 23597833

Mewtilator
Mewthulu
Mewpocalypse
Masamewne
Mewleficent
Mewjangles
Ammewnition

Hey thanks a lot.

Edited by Nezakhan
Added ticket number.

On 8/19/2020 at 1:05 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this up. The deletion should have only affected those who USED the exploit, but as many of you have reported, it seems your purchased may have been impacted in some form by our process. Can you please provide me with your impacted character name and server?

Ticket:  #23597793

Server: Yura
Affected characters:
DarkFlameWolf
IvorySnowWolf
AstralLunaWolf
RoyalGaleWolf
DivineSolarWolf
PureAmethystWolf
FierceOnyxWolf
RarePearlWolf
WilyTopazWolf
YoungJadeWolf
KindSapphireWolf
SavageRubyWolf

You even managed to wipe extra duplicates of legit costumes from my premium tab, which is disabled since I haven't subscribed in a while. 
Just rollback my account to the beginning of August. :JinsoyunPale:

All characters

Yura

Ticket: #23600197

Character Name: Lunhamey

Server: Jinsoyun (EU)

I bought the outfits, the petpods and the silver saberfang pets in market or the fchat. I payed more than 20 k gold and 1.5k soulstones. Now you take me the petpods away with no reason.

4 hours ago, Khaen said:

You even managed to wipe extra duplicates of legit costumes from my premium tab, which is disabled since I haven't subscribed in a while. 
Just rollback my account to the beginning of August. :JinsoyunPale:

All characters

Yura

Adorable, isn't it? And they're calling it an exploit, which is just as adorable.

• Like 1

On 8/19/2020 at 1:26 PM, Jaraiya said:

#23597916  xaidax 

sever yura na

#23597916  went my  petpods  the youl ppl took out off my acc it has been 6 days and i dont see my petpods in my bank yet so what do i need to do here  pay for them from f5 and other players in game i use my credit card so i will let them know the  you ppl stole my money and is not just me. ther is lots off other ppl to. i will call my bank now and let them know what has happen here and you all are not helping anyone here the i can see to get ther gold back and ther petpods back man this is so wrong to do this to paying players

Hello,

It is impossible for me to list my complete inventory which I have been playing for too many years. Some are even duplicated on my other characters.

Please return all of my legitimately obtained items (cosmetics, pets, petpods).

For petpods made by pets at the time of the known issue. (I wouldn't call it a BUG exploit because to me it doesn't sound like that. But I don't want to get into a controversy).
I agree that all remaining petpods received through the NPC will be destroyed. But, we should get back all the expenses on the gold, NCoins and components that were used in their manufacture. As well as petpods bought on the market.

It is not fair to remove petpods completely.
The punishment is very severe and very late for those who have abused it so little compared to some who have already wasted or sold everything.
Can this be qualified as an abuse of rights? This is the question ...

which will remain unanswered.

Without disrespecting each other, show us you have the right people on your premises, solve everything.
To be wrong is human even for you, but please do not add further disappointment.

Regards,
Yuhi

@Hime

Ticket : # 23599186

Server : Jinsoyun (EU)

Status: Solved ??? (I was waiting to answer you after everything is resolved ...). Why close.

Edited by Yuhi

@HimeI admit to having used the bug that there was but I did not abuse so much nor did I upload my pet but I did buy the rosethorn suit for f5 and had customized it, I spent 28 chromatic and now they took off my suit,
I also had the resilience suit and other suits that I had long before, I ask you to return the suits and the chromatic that I invested or to return the Hongmoon Coins that I spent

Ticket: # 23597645

Edited by Lumeth

It is illegal to delete items that we have paid for or obtained legally in-game. We have bought outfits at cost: we didn't exploit bugs or use hacks. ncsoft stole from us, we have to file a complaint.

Edited by 12345687890

On 19/08/2020 at 6:05 PM, Hime said:

Hello all,

No I'm not going to even move a finger...

I'm done with this game.

Edited by Vaizard666