Legitimately obtained outfits removed

Killifishy

Server: Yura

IGN: Vasilyna, Arazeli

From what I recall, all the missing costumes seem to have been from Silvermoon Costume Crate and bought on "Vasilyna". I stored duplicates in storage on that character and mailed a few of them to "Arazeli" (which was put into wardrobe) which are missing as well.

4 hours ago, Amarathiel said:

"Bought or transmuted pet pods legit way"

I'm sorry but no.

If you know about the exploit and start buying pet pods/pets or selling soulstones or whatever similar in mass quantities which ncsoft can see from their data if you have done so, you are part of the exploiters and deserve to get the items deleted with no compensation. Just because you buy pet pods or pets from market with gold does not make their acqusition be legit. 90% of the pet pods especially pets in market are most likely gotten via exploiting so if you buy alot of them, you are indirectly using the exploit aka cheating.

People who did not legitimately know about the exploit are a different matter, however, how are you going to prove you didn't actually know about it?

Deleting legitimately acquired outifts or items from people who used or didnt use exploit is also wrong, that should not happen. So I agree on that part at least. That happens when you use poorly thought out automated bot to do the job.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't knew that playing the game makes you exploiter...., buying items from F5 no matter where they are being produced from doesn't make you or anyone as an exploiter..., Participating in producing those pets or outfits... that makes you an Exploiter... not by simply playing the game and using the market... that's the biggest baloney I have ever heard... some peoples logic in this game.. is just mind blowing... Maybe next time they should announce "that purchasing any of the following items that are being exploited via trade or marketplace flags you as an exploiter as well and you will get punished like an actual exploiter", not only that they screwed by not fixing this exploit sooner.. that was reported 4 months ago but they also screwed everyone else that didn't participated...  so everyone that bought Pet Pods, Pets or Outfits during 4 months period, you all are EXPLOITERS and deserve items to be deleted, Nice Joke bro..., All of my Pet Packs that I received from trash events... all vanished as well, as the ones that I bought or transmuted from last week or from months ago are vanished too. 

Edited by SayhaSeer

1 hour ago, Belido said:

And of course you should avoid any kind of grouping! Why? Well, if there is a loot auction all the exploited gold easily gets to your account, in an even increased amount! :shock:

and it also leaves the question:

When is it good to buy outfits, pets or pet pods again from F5?

F5 prices are still way lower then before. And don't tell me to wait till the prices are up as before, as this will not happen if no one buys :pain:

Yeah, people are not buying pet pods so much because they are afraid that NCSOFT will Wipe them again on next maintenance.. which I bet is highly possible, at this point nothing would surprise me anymore. 

Please I beg you i want my outfits restored I have spent tons of money and gold for them no joking I am an outfit collector and now they're all gone along with nearly 100 pet pods i made myself buying pets from other players.

My character's name is: "FM Mishel"

Server: Yura

Request Ticket:  23597398

1 hour ago, SayhaSeer said:

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't knew that playing the game makes you exploiter...., buying items from F5 no matter where they are being produced from doesn't make you or anyone as an exploiter..., Participating in producing those pets or outfits... that makes you an Exploiter... not by simply playing the game and using the market... that's the biggest baloney I have ever heard... some peoples logic in this game.. is just mind blowing... Maybe next time they should announce "that purchasing any of the following items that are being exploited via trade or marketplace flags you as an exploiter as well and you will get punished like an actual exploiter", not only that they screwed by not fixing this exploit sooner.. that was reported 4 months ago but they also screwed everyone else that didn't participated...  so everyone that bought Pet Pods, Pets or Outfits during 4 months period, you all are EXPLOITERS and deserve items to be deleted, Nice Joke bro..., All of my Pet Packs that I received from trash events... all vanished as well, as the ones that I bought or transmuted from last week or from months ago are vanished too. 

No one knew about the exploit for many months, im not talking about that time period, that is irrelevant. Im talking specifically about the last week when everyone heard about the exploit and obviously started mass spamming it. If any one intentionally and knowingly starts mass buying 200 pet pods or selling 20k soulstones because of the exploit then you are cheating alongside with the actual exploiters since it was not supposed to happen and now it is being fixed although poorly. Cold hard truth. If using market for them was done not because of the exploit then ok fair enough, otherwise byebye items. And theres not many who did not intentionally start mass buying pets cause of the exploit. Even if it's just a little bit, the intention was still there.

Also im not talking about items you legit acquired like from events, those shouldnt be deleted. That is a different issue. However since nc used a bot to do the job without much of a filter settings, they deleted everything instead of the exploited ones. Doesnt matter how quickly they fixed it, exploit is an exploit and everyone should use their brains to judge weather its ok to use it or not based on the situation.

I lost 200+ plus pet pods to that I have before this incident, and 530 pet pods I bought from f5, cause me fking a lot money, also I fight 600+ times 1v1 this season to get soulstones, and now, you guys just brainless removed all? I had been played this game since the server start and really into it, spent ton and ton of my time and really life currencies!!! Also I had 360+ outfit in my f3, now only320!!! If this is how you treat to your players I'm done with this stupid game. Give all my pet pods back, I BOUGHT THEM!!! I never play as a merchant, all materials I farm was used on myself, so at least return my original outfits and make pet pods to pet packs to me at least. Or I'm done with it, not just me, all my friends around are suffering your brainless action in this time!!! You know what's gonna happened!!!

ticket #:23597601

character name: yingchiop

server: Yura

Edited by yingchiop
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Amarathiel said:

No one knew about the exploit for many months, im not talking about that time period, that is irrelevant.

Hello? there was a dedicated Discord group of over 300 people, and who knows how much it was shared out side of the group..., probably enough to have been reported, they were secretly abusing this for 4 months, don't talk baloney you do not know, it is perfectly relevant. Should we also start banning the content creators of Blade and Soul too, since they also encouraged people to farm Soul Stones, Craft Pet Pods or buy Pet Pods to upgrade ?

Oh wait.... there's not many of them left. What you are trying to tell here makes completely no sense, playing the game and using the advantage of cheaper items that are being sold in marketplace does not make you an exploiter, it never did, it never did in any Game... but then most of the games either did rollback the same day it happened or they let it slide...

even NCSOFT Game Lineage 2 had many item duplication exploits over the life time in EU/NA and even they never punished people who bought items from those so called exploiters nor you became an exploiter for buying such... I would be delighted to know any game that punished innocent people for purchasing items that others made by exploit, please enlighten me... 

Edited by SayhaSeer
  • Like 1

There is no way for the player to know whether the pods purchased are made from exploit or not and you can't penalize the player for buying. If the pods are created from the exploit then at least refund the gold used to purchase.

Tell me, how is this any different from stealing? and why should I not chargeback my credit card for the thousands of dollars I've spent on NCoin under category of "merchandise never received"?

Actually, I encourage everyone else who's bought trove or converted any other sort of real money purchase into gold to charge back their credit card because we've effectively exchanged ncoin for gold then purchased items with this gold. Now that this gold is being stolen from us by NCSOFT it is the same as never receiving our purchase. Time for NCSOFT accounting department to get flooded with charge backs for stupid actions.

Edited by Kaieli

For the method applied to solve the problems created from a mistake of NCsoft employees and for the absolute lack of explanation during this time i suspend my subsciption starting form  now waiting for reply of the simply answer i made on the ticket of 2 days ago. This behavior for me speak clearly about the care  NC soft have of the customer. This generic comunications have the only purpose to take time without giving information on the problems. This is an unprofessional behavior that try to discharge the responsability on the customers it's unfair and tell much about fairness principles that guide you.

As a bystander, I would primarily advise you to order data collected from your account from NCSOFT Customer Service. You will then contact the Consumer Protection Adviser in your country. Residents of the EU can also complain about the company's activities to the ECC. After that, if you have used the VISA payment method, you can contact your bank, where you will be advised more about the complaint procedure.

Lastly, I would urge you all to consider taking a class action against the company if there is no comprehensive solution to the legal norms.

Yeah I also got robbed an outfit I spend money on. But no worries give it few more weeks I feel its gonna get worse. Wait for item reversals to come down the road also. There no way ncsoft gonna allow hundreds of ppl to keep upgrades with exploited pet pods :). Next long maintenance I'm sure you will receive notice of such things happening as they have done in the last 2. Wait till you can log on to tell you what they did. I just hope when that day comes they dont revert ppl who had items day 1.