Forums

Legitimately obtained outfits removed

Killifishy

Once again, NC failing to test/verify the effects of their "fixes" causing more problems. Honestly. I feel bad for all the players who dropped a substantial amount of money into this game only to receive disappointment after disappointment. 

• Like 1

Dear NC... did you not ashame doing this? This happen because of your own mistake.. and what happrn if i buy it from auction... i buy it with gold from auction and u juat take it?? And not even return my gold? How about some one who take advantage with selling it...?? I buy it in auction and you take it?? Really??? So how bout my money?? Please return it like it was as soon as possible

9 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this up. The deletion should have only affected those who USED the exploit, but as many of you have reported, it seems your purchased may have been impacted in some form by our process. Can you please provide me with your impacted character name and server?

I bought 348 pets last night and used 3480 soulstones and 1740 gold to transmute them into pet pods for my gear and I lost ALL 348 of my pet pods. 

Character: Booty

Server: Yura (NA)

how trying to teach a lesson and get triple work due to their own fault in both cases and thanks for delete my custom silverfang outfit and bossmode outfit that i get like 3 years ago

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hbomb321 said:

Once again, NC failing to test/verify the effects of their "fixes" causing more problems. Honestly. I feel bad for all the players who dropped a substantial amount of money into this game only to receive disappointment after disappointment. 

Nothing new bro..., dropped 30k Gold on buying LEGIT way Pets / soul stones and transmuting them into pet pods from F5... just to login today and see all of them vanished.., the first thing that came into my mind when I saw this was "It's time to jump this sinking ship". so maybe that's what I will do, I don't know if I should be pissed at this or what... but I hope ashes of creation is going to be some what better.

Edited by SayhaSeer
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Hime said:

Thanks for providing your character names and ticket numbers. I will communicate our next steps once I have more information. Thank you.

Character name: Scars
ID: #23598740

Server: Yura

Edited by Rylica

Personnage : Jïn Yao 

ID ticket : #23597644

Server : Jinsoyun

J'ai abusé du bug .... OUIIIII .... mais A TITRE PERSONNEL (je pouvais ENFIN m'offrir des tenues PAS CHERES et belles !! Car sur ce jeu, même si je l'adore, il est IMPOSSIBLE d'avoir de belles tenues SANS PAYER AVEC DES EUROS !!!!). Donc oui j'ai abusé du bug ... Pour MON compte, me faire plaisir (c avant tout le but d'un jeu). Mais j'ai modifié la tenue rose avec MES po (durement gagné) et avec MES bobines (récupérées aussi de mes autres persos). ET ça QUI en tient compte ? Et ma tenue LEOPARD, disparue alors que je l'avais eu (à coup de chance, mais c BNS), dans un coffre à 2 Kits, et facilement 1 à 2 mois avant VOTRE bug, avec des Kits rassemblés de tous mes persos, avec des tenues démantelées exprès !!!

Et puis M......, BNS, c'est VOTREEEEEEEEEEEE BUG !!! Prenez en la RESPONSABILITÉ !!!

I understand this time NCsoft had a problem with the game which, for once, didn't damage gamers but helped them a bit ... they corrected the error, perfect, fair, that's it!

I thought NCsoft cares about their people. I didn't certainly expect they stuck their paws in private accounts unleashing an unfair fury like this. A massive indiscriminate retribution that didn't discern things previously obtained (for the most part spending rivers of Ncoins and money) and things acquired after the presumed "abuse", game currency and resources spent has not given back, leaving good characters in total misery.

And more, what about people who used pet pods and maxed their stuff or simply transmuted them into pet pack, they had no penalty at all but outfits and pets.

And what about who profited from this event?

How do you justify this discrimination?

Where have respect and fairness gone?

And, sorry, do you really think everyone can remember exactly what was his own before and after this stupid thing?

Was it so difficult to let people be happy and more affectionate for once, and simply go on, maybe focusing on all the others serious problems that afflict the game?

This decision really push hard people to leave for good, I hope you will want to turn on the heels this time.

"Bought or transmuted pet pods legit way"

I'm sorry but no.

If you know about the exploit and start buying pet pods/pets or selling soulstones or whatever similar in mass quantities which ncsoft can see from their data if you have done so, you are part of the exploiters and deserve to get the items deleted with no compensation. Just because you buy pet pods or pets from market with gold does not make their acqusition be legit. 90% of the pet pods especially pets in market are most likely gotten via exploiting so if you buy alot of them, you are indirectly using the exploit aka cheating.

People who did not legitimately know about the exploit are a different matter, however, how are you going to prove you didn't actually know about it?

Deleting legitimately acquired outifts or items from people who used or didnt use exploit is also wrong, that should not happen. So I agree on that part at least. That happens when you use poorly thought out automated bot to do the job.

Edited by Amarathiel

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Amarathiel:

If you know about the exploit and start buying pet pods/pets or selling soulstones or whatever similar in mass quantities which ncsoft can see from their data if you have done so, you are part of the exploiters and deserve to get the items deleted with no compensation. Just because you buy pet pods or pets from market with gold does not make their acqusition be legit. 90% of the pet pods especially pets in market are most likely gotten via exploiting so if you buy alot of them, you are indirectly using the exploit aka cheating.

And of course you should avoid any kind of grouping! Why? Well, if there is a loot auction all the exploited gold easily gets to your account, in an even increased amount! :shock:

and it also leaves the question:

When is it good to buy outfits, pets or pet pods again from F5?

F5 prices are still way lower then before. And don't tell me to wait till the prices are up as before, as this will not happen if no one buys :pain:

Edited by Belido
  • Like 1