Legitimately obtained outfits removed

Killifishy

4 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this up. The deletion should have only affected those who USED the exploit, but as many of you have reported, it seems your purchased may have been impacted in some form by our process. Can you please provide me with your impacted character name and server?

Ticket number #23597782, name: Oshaya, server: Jinsoyun. 

Ticket #: 23598196

Character: Palavar

Server: Yura 

All of these outfits were obtained legitimately before the bug happened or at least before knowledge of it was widespread, but were removed from my account regardless: 

1x Oracle (obtained from boxes I purchased with real money during the original Moontide box event) 

1x Crimson Butterfly (also obtained legitimately from boxes before the exploit)

1x Rosethorn (purchased for me by a friend, who bought it at full price on F5 marketplace before the exploit, and sent it to me as a birthday gift).

I don't have any screenshots of my original purchases as it was a long time ago and I did not exactly anticipate this occurrence. Please take my word that these three outfits were obtained legitimately and I would like them restored. Thank you.

Il y a 20 heures, Hime a dit :

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this up. The deletion should have only affected those who USED the exploit, but as many of you have reported, it seems your purchased may have been impacted in some form by our process. Can you please provide me with your impacted character name and server?

Il y a 20 heures, Hime a dit :

Hello all,

I have had several characters effected, I've dropped from 600+ outfits on my main character "Kvy" to now around 530?? I've also lost outfits on "Kiwii" and "Kvy SF" of which all were obtained before you even made this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up. Ive also lost over 200 pet pods which I obtained before and during this issue via other means (RNG boxes and via other pets / events / drops) 

If you were going to make changes to revert this, it should have been done immediately, not weeks after so that you can also ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up outfits obtained BY SPENDING MONEY IN YOUR GAME which is all you seem to want now a days.

alot of my character are effected, due to me using outfit transfers so i do not know all the names of the outfits and which character had what.

the outfits were obtained legitimately and i had multi-able outfits spread to all my characters.

not only was my outfits removed, i just saw that some of the pet's from the last 2 troves were removed out of my mail box as well Glam Hound pet and Clockstopper pet + the Pods i got from transmuting those are gone as well

Edited by Hollowchld

Il y a 14 heures, Kvy a dit :

I have had several characters effected, I've dropped from 600+ outfits on my main character "Kvy" to now around 530?? I've also lost outfits on "Kiwii" and "Kvy SF" of which all were obtained before you even made this ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up. Ive also lost over 200 pet pods which I obtained before and during this issue via other means (RNG boxes and via other pets / events / drops) 

If you were going to make changes to revert this, it should have been done immediately, not weeks after so that you can also ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up outfits obtained BY SPENDING MONEY IN YOUR GAME which is all you seem to want now a days.

agreed, not only did NCSoft waitted too long to fix this issue but the damage has been done.. now to Take away all the outfits that MOST people obtained with REAL money are gone....