Legitimately obtained outfits removed

Killifishy

And to think that I actually submitted a ticket for letting me buy MORE  Ncoin this month earlier today, and then you pull this absolute chessmaster move,
deleting items I legitimately obtained with real money from you Tencent sock puppets.  

You had one chance to bring back paying customers to your game and instead of owning your mistake, you doubled down on it.

Edit: Just restore everything or forget about it. You've lost people's trust to be even minimally compotent at the thing you're being paid money to do.

Edited by Krommissar

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this up. The deletion should have only affected those who USED the exploit, but as many of you have reported, it seems your purchased may have been impacted in some form by our process. Can you please provide me with your impacted character name and server?

Hi alot of my outfits were removed from my account that were legit bought with real money if you can look into it.
My characters affected:
Celestreia
Celestraea
Server = yura
Ticket ID = #23598041

Yes I did the exploit a little for some outfits. (not pet pods though) So I am upset those are gone but my outfits i paid real money for years ago or simply bought or was gifted off f5 are gone as well (stuff i got off f5 before i knew what was happening) This is not fair at all. I want my stuff back.
ticket #23598057

server: yura

characters: Noramiko, Aishamara, Rikuyoshi, Estephine, Vivyrna 

Edited by Naitochan

3 hours ago, Sofia Himemiya said:

3k gold, 15 chromatic thread, along with other things, just gone because NC decided to mess with dumb scripts like that... bought Rosethorn about 3 months ago off F5, used all my savings in gold I had at the time... and now, it's gone.

Jinsoyun EU,

Yami Kiana

1 hour ago, sojaa said:

DID not exploit. Did not lose anything.

Same, I've still got everything I had yesterday. All my legitimately obtained designer thread outfits and pet pods from legitimately salvaged pets are still there. People were told NOT to take advantage, and didn't listen. Many others stupidly thought that buying exploited outfits and pods from F5 at ridiculously reduced prices would somehow launder them. They're crying about lost gold. I'm also seeing people admitting they were using the exploits to obtain some outfits and now complaining they lost all their outfits. Karma 2020

Id: #23597291

Character Name: Aldra

Server: Jinsoyun(EU)

Pets i BOUGHT legitimately in F5/From people, Soulstones i spent on them+the gold i spent for transmuting and all my classic outfits that i had for years, totally gone.

No reassurance that you'll give me back the stuff that you stole from me which i bought legitimacy? Doesn't feel good to get robbed. Totally lost my motivation to play after this move, very low blow.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Thanks for providing your character names and ticket numbers. I will communicate our next steps once I have more information. Thank you.

Characters: Venus Blossom, Triumphant Glitter, Londo Chic, Moe Kamui, Tubelectric, Neon Doll

Server:Jinsoyun EU

11 minutes ago, robd1978 said:

Same, I've still got everything I had yesterday. All my legitimately obtained designer thread outfits and pet pods from legitimately salvaged pets are still there. People were told NOT to take advantage, and didn't listen. Many others stupidly thought that buying exploited outfits and pods from F5 at ridiculously reduced prices would somehow launder them. They're crying about lost gold. I'm also seeing people admitting they were using the exploits to obtain some outfits and now complaining they lost all their outfits. Karma 2020

Congrats, you're in the minority.

Id: #23597627

Character Name: BaeBaeTyRan

Server: Yura(NA)

I bought the silver saberfang pets and soulstones from market and faction legally and then transmuted into pet pods. It cost me over 20k golds and now you take them away with no reason. I'm very angry that you could remove the bug, remove the certain NPC in Bamboo village, or even rollback all data after that weekend. It is not a good idea to remove items 2 weeks later and say nothing.