Can YOU STOP limiting "event" rewards?

FlCosmin

So I wake on this morning and went through the News Page on the BnS site and the first that struck me again was the limited "event" rewards and so to speak now you are limited to 1 per week... i mean what the hell is in their mind NC? you make us the players put more effort into getting a reward but the reward is less and less with each "event" you throw up from your a$$ aka copy-paste from previous years... Game is bleeding players away from the game and you are making people put more effort for less and fewer rewards with every copy-pasta "event" it makes the game not being satisfied when you put the effort into something to be fulfilled but instead you feel disappointed because of your stupid decisions of limiting rewards and it is a stupid idea in the first place because you are limited by the "event" currency anyway I mean yea it can be abusing to make alts to get more oils and other stuff but just because the effort of doing it with one character is not rewarding at all and it is not the player's fault it is for those in charge of planning the "events" are to blame for doing it so and their simple and lazy solution is to limit the reward one gets.

A good event is something that you casually do on the side of your daily quests and other activities ( if the game has any) not as a full-time dedication and nothing else in between.

Edited by FlCosmin
Added more text

Actually it's only bad for the hardcore grinders, it's great for casuals. Much better to get 1 oil per week easily and still have event currency for other things left than have super expensive oil that takes a normal player 2-3 weeks to get.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cor said:

Actually it's only bad for the hardcore grinders, it's great for casuals. Much better to get 1 oil per week easily and still have event currency for other things left than have super expensive oil that takes a normal player 2-3 weeks to get.

It's not just for the hardcore players but for the newer casual players as well, I had a lot of new players in my clan that came and go in the past few months and they all left because of 2 reasons, 1 is bad optimisation and 2 because the game does not feel rewarding unless you take out your wallet or go hardcore grinding with multiple characters

Just now, FlCosmin said:

It's not just for the hardcore players but for the newer casual players as well, I had a lot of new players in my clan that came and go in the past few months and they all left because of 2 reasons, 1 is bad optimisation and 2 because the game does not feel rewarding unless you take out your wallet or go hardcore grinding with multiple characters

So tell me how grinding 80 event currency over 2 weeks for 1 oil is more rewarding than doing 3 daily challenge twice for it... This way it's much easier for casual/newer players to get.

It's not about limiting. It's good thing they limited but they should also lower oils required to balance that out. It's like telling hard working guy who works 2 shifts that he can work only 1 now but he'll have to pay same bills. 

7 minutes ago, Cor said:

So tell me how grinding 80 event currency over 2 weeks for 1 oil is more rewarding than doing 3 daily challenge twice for it... This way it's much easier for casual/newer players to get.

Well, it is not rewarding in any situation where 2 years ago you could get like 2-4 oils per week with only one character where now you get 1 every 2 weeks?

1 minute ago, FlCosmin said:

Well, it is not rewarding in any situation where 2 years ago you could get like 2-4 oils per week with only one character where now you get 1 every 2 weeks?

Now you are just being silly, that's like grandpa complaining about inflation "back then i got a whole bread for 10cents!". Sure it's much less rewarding than 2 years ago but that's completely unrelated, what matters is how it is compared to what we had just before.

4 hours ago, Cor said:

Now you are just being silly, that's like grandpa complaining about inflation "back then i got a whole bread for 10cents!". Sure it's much less rewarding than 2 years ago but that's completely unrelated, what matters is how it is compared to what we had just before.

it's not silly it's like you have a well-paid job where you don't have to stress all that hard about it but you suddenly quit that job and went to another where you are paid less and have to work harder, now put that perspective as a player in the game where you were playing casual and still you were able to get stuff done and progress but all of the sudden you need to grind harder for fewer rewards, man game sure "evolved" you could say in the better?