To be honest, we deserve a live-stream for next week's patch

blooash23

The MSP change will definitely be better to be streamed so that people can see it before it goes live.

And we have that new compound system which the article https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/midnight-reborn-items-and-systems-preview/

did not explain very detail about which accessory/what combination to make certain runes.

You want us to wait for patch notes on Tuesday and Yet i doubt that patch note will give detailed explanation?

I know it is already late since usually they do streams on Thursday.

I also know you might be working from home etc etc.

Well, if NC company doesn't have the resource to serve the players better, or whatever reason for all the miscommunication/late informing players, then get more people?

If you don't have the money to employ more people, then probably slow down the updates?

I feel like you are trying to give so much to players with the updates but then you cant catch up with all the issues that come along with it., with whatever resource you have.

But again, I just want to say that I think we deserve a streaming for next week's patch so that we all can get an overview and prepare accordingly.

This is quite big update, waiting until it goes live is not good for the players.

The staff is not interested in this game so even if they boother doing a stream 1. they will not show everything 2. what they show will be way to fast so alot of information will be missing 3. from experience in the past we know most of the time the information they give out is wrong. 

So who would do such a stream if it would happen ? I guess Hime and from watching the previous streams we know she dosent care about the game either she is only interested in the outfits for some reason oh and BBQ in KR. @Hime i would love to hear if any of the staff plays the game and if they play what their gear is so we can see if they actully play the game or simply created a char and played like 2 weeks for like half an hour no names need to be written down to keep their privacy. Also if you feel like this is offensive please delete my post it was not meant to be offensive rather to tell you what alot of players think about you which is important for you to do your job. 

You want to be community managers this also means you need to get close to the community which is impossible if the community thinks you dont play the game urselfe. 

Even if they stream already we know 80% will be wrong and  "hey guys we sorry but we had a "little" of miscommunication in our stream , here are the correct patch,sorry for jebaiting you " aka cost more with 70% 

That from above is long story , the short story  ,don't even bother with patch notes or stream etc, just wait for wednesday in game and see whatever is in there ,analyze and proceed to your journey  bait and swipe :YeharaBig:

9 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

The staff is not interested in this game so even if they boother doing a stream 1. they will not show everything 2. what they show will be way to fast so alot of information will be missing 3. from experience in the past we know most of the time the information they give out is wrong. 

So who would do such a stream if it would happen ? I guess Hime and from watching the previous streams we know she dosent care about the game either she is only interested in the outfits for some reason oh and BBQ in KR. @Hime i would love to hear if any of the staff plays the game and if they play what their gear is so we can see if they actully play the game or simply created a char and played like 2 weeks for like half an hour no names need to be written down to keep their privacy. Also if you feel like this is offensive please delete my post it was not meant to be offensive rather to tell you what alot of players think about you which is important for you to do your job. 

You want to be community managers this also means you need to get close to the community which is impossible if the community thinks you dont play the game urselfe. 

Hey hey hey, can you blame the lady for the nice looking outfits in this game? (BBQ? Should I ask?)

This game got some good outfits dood. (That's all it has now.....)

On 8/15/2020 at 5:01 PM, KlausFlouride said:

RU already did one.

You see the comparison!!!

RU server always does stream on every patch, OURS??? HELLOOOOO??

And RU is also having pandemic and very bad situation, but THAT IS NOT EXCUSE.

Like seriously, we want to see new MSP thing and take a look at how strong are the turtles, how is  the new box, or etc etc.

We want to see how is the new compound system thing before it goes live, and how to get that new scale to upgrade the new heart tier.

And well????? 

As I said, I probably know u are extremely busy with other work.

But then, you are like giving so many updates every patch BUT refuse to do good job in every patch (informing your players of the patch, explain the patch before it goes live, do streaming to show your customers).........

If you cant catch up with all the issues that come along with it., with whatever resource you have..... then better stop giving more updates rather than making every update very painful/shady/badly delivered?

• NCSOFT
On 8/15/2020 at 2:18 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

On 8/15/2020 at 5:07 PM, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

Even if they stream already we know 80% will be wrong and  "hey guys we sorry but we had a "little" of miscommunication in our stream , here are the correct patch,sorry for jebaiting you " aka cost more with 70% 

That from above is long story , the short story  ,don't even bother with patch notes or stream etc, just wait for wednesday in game and see whatever is in there ,analyze and proceed to your journey  bait and swipe :YeharaBig:

When we do a livestream we always aim to cover everything that would be important to players. Yes, some details will be missed or difficult to properly rely outside of directly reading the patch notes. It is unfortunate that many of our previous streams have had incorrect information. Our intention is not to miscommunicate, and we work off of information interpreted and given. It is regrettable and frustrating that we've been making a lot corrections to our news posts and patch notes lately.

I am not sure where you got the impression I'm only interested in outfits. As the host of the livestream, I direct the flow of the livestream and yes, I add commentary based on my opinions that you can find funny, cringey, and irrelevant. Costumes are shown on stream by Brett and Justin (RIP) only during a small segment of the show. On the last stream in June, Brett and I showed off a few costumes during the Treasure Trove portion.

As for the BBQ in KR, I can't specifically recall what I said on stream, but after I returned from the HQ meeting and the World Champsionship last year, I likely mentioned the insane amount of KBBQ I had because that's what the esports players wanted except Yuki but we made sure he was covered. :HajoonCheer:

Now, do I play Blade & Soul? Yes, and on and off. Does the other members of the team play B&S? Yes, they do as either part of the job or for fun. Are they good at Blade & Soul? Some of them are. Am I good at Blade & Soul? No. Am I good at games in general? No. Do I like playing games? I do.

14 hours ago, blooash23 said:

You see the comparison!!!

RU server always does stream on every patch, OURS??? HELLOOOOO??

And RU is also having pandemic and very bad situation, but THAT IS NOT EXCUSE.

Complements to RU for continuing their streaming efforts, but our usual monthly streaming is not something we can dedicate to right now. We will have a stream for the next major update.

14 hours ago, blooash23 said:

As I said, I probably know u are extremely busy with other work.

But then, you are like giving so many updates every patch BUT refuse to do good job in every patch (informing your players of the patch, explain the patch before it goes live, do streaming to show your customers).........

If you cant catch up with all the issues that come along with it., with whatever resource you have..... then better stop giving more updates rather than making every update very painful/shady/badly delivered?

Your criticism is fair. I have no excuses for the issues and difficulties we've had. We need to stay on top of them better and respond with more agility.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Hime:

When we do a livestream we always aim to cover everything that would be important to players. Yes, some details will be missed or difficult to properly rely outside of directly reading the patch notes. It is unfortunate that many of our previous streams have had incorrect information. Our intention is not to miscommunicate, and we work off of information interpreted and given. It is regrettable and frustrating that we've been making a lot corrections to our news posts and patch notes lately.

I am not sure where you got the impression I'm only interested in outfits. As the host of the livestream, I direct the flow of the livestream and yes, I add commentary based on my opinions that you can find funny, cringey, and irrelevant. Costumes are shown on stream by Brett and Justin (RIP) only during a small segment of the show. On the last stream in June, Brett and I showed off a few costumes during the Treasure Trove portion.

As for the BBQ in KR, I can't specifically recall what I said on stream, but after I returned from the HQ meeting and the World Champsionship last year, I likely mentioned the insane amount of KBBQ I had because that's what the esports players wanted except Yuki but we made sure he was covered. :HajoonCheer:

Now, do I play Blade & Soul? Yes, and on and off. Does the other members of the team play B&S? Yes, they do as either part of the job or for fun. Are they good at Blade & Soul? Some of them are. Am I good at Blade & Soul? No. Am I good at games in general? No. Do I like playing games? I do.

Complements to RU for continuing their streaming efforts, but our usual monthly streaming is not something we can dedicate to right now. We will have a stream for the next major update.

Your criticism is fair. I have no excuses for the issues and difficulties we've had. We need to stay on top of them better and respond with more agility.

@Hime First question, though you won't answer: Are you (+ the team) happy with the current state of the game? If you are going to answer this question with "yes", you are insane.

Please don't treat the game like trash. It has such a nice story, a really great OST (I mean, I love the character song from the Astromancer), interesting characters and a really good combat system.

If you need to interpret the information you get and guess what the future is actually about from KR then... that's bad. Come on, please get a good translator and pay them properly instead of using Google Translator. We all know that Google Translator will NEVER replace a professional interpreter/translator. Can't wait to send you my application to you guys! :V

To the questions regarding if you guys are playing the game... It's nice that you play the game but to stay up2date, you should play it more often than once a week/month, whatever. And "being good" is a total subjective point of view. You guys may be good but most of the fanbase won't agree. As I said, it's totally subjective.

RU is the country with the second highest numbers of Corona infections (the US is still number one) and they still manage to do a stream. Why can't you do that?

You guys really messed so many things up, you MUST improve your service, otherwise ppl will quit more and more.

On a funny side: I wrote my thesis about the game, the game translation and the current management and got an A from my teacher. Can I please get future content KR max endgear? :V

Edited by Miiyo
some more edits

Nc soft dont interessiert this Game or Communty : We need GM with plan from this who talk with ppl and show dg and items  !  Communty is agree over GM worse infos bad News alltimes Pay too win !

Thats Asia  Style not EU or NA  we havent this Money or gold like Korean , more and more RNG  ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤  !!! 

if y read ABG is free too play 

Blade & Soul

www.bladeandsoul.com › ...

Begin a heroic journey to confront dark forces and seek vengeance as a master of the martial arts in Blade & Soul, the free-to-play MMORPG.

Nc soft lie Communty  !!!