Dragon Spire Weapon – Stage 6 to Silversteel Weapon – Stage 6 Cost Error (cont.)

Hime

3 hours ago, 900870_1452550662 said:

People knew fully well that they abused the low cost. And wow now they are crying.

This is the only right decision aside from keeping the low cost. Enjoy.

Not everyone was stuck for months to clear IA. I upgraded mine on patch day, before announcement said it was "wrong".

On 8/13/2020 at 9:28 PM, Hime said:

Thank you and yes, if the wish is to take the Dragon Spire path, please contact Customer Support so they can make the additional corrections.

Support not helping me at all and said to wait until they make PvE path enchantable to mythical? Thanks for punishing the active people playing the game that are clearing the raid early, because of whiny babies who were stuck to even clear it until nerfs.

My ticket id is 23594737

Edited by Shiro

Nice job NC! You help ppl tranfer their IA mats(eder scale) to their alt. u reversal their weapon and sent the mats through mail. what a great job. 

Making 1 mistkae is not enough they make more. 

NC do not fix the hacker in pvp,  their game fps, the pet event only thing NC did is making other bug! 

Normally I don't post anything on the forums and i'm not quite sure whether this issue has been discussed already or not, my apologies if it already has. 
But due to the unexpected weapon reverts recently, people were very sad, angry and disappointed about the way NCSOFT has handled this situation. 
I can totally understand that, I was 1 of those people. They should have fixed this from the start. But what angers me and the other players the most is that we, the players have to pay up for the mistake caused by the game/NCSOFT. Why are we required to write a ticket for additional reverts? I understand that many people can't go to the PVE path now after their weapon reverted. 
Personally I didn't care too much about that. But what did bother me is, I wrote a ticket to revert 3 Pristine Oils back to their materials and vials, because obviously I don't need those anymore since I simply used them to go from PVE path to Silversteel stage 6. And ofcourse, it costed me a restoration token which is pretty much unfair, if NCSOFT never made such mistake, there was no need for such action, but unfortunately we as players have to pay up cause of their mistakes. Now I could have also simply reverted my Mythical weapon back to its original and regular Thornbreaker weapon and then go to PVE path, but i'm assuming that would have costed a restoration token as well, i'm not exactly sure about that one. But nonetheless, the way NCSOFT handled this situation has been very poorly. The least they can do for their mistake regarding this is to give everyone a simple restoration token. 

https://i.ibb.co/jydQ9nc/unknown.png

Edited by Ledgic

we can also argue with you knowingly abusing the bug which should have get you banned in the first place for atleast 3 days. 

You where choosing yourselfe to go PVE path which ofcourse needs thoose untradable oils NC didnt tell you to do so thats why its not their fault this time. 

The problem I have with this is: NCsoft made a statement here on the forum saying the cheaper upgrade cost is only available until the next maint. They didnt say "dont upgrade through that path, we will delete your weapon anyways". For me it sounded like they are fine with us upgrading through that path until maintenance, why else would they throw out such a statement if not to inform people that they need to hurry with that path? If they didnt want us to upgrade they could have just ninjanerfed it and everything would have been fine. This way they baited a lot of people into their next level troll. 

I wasted so much gold on materials and only got the crystals back. Support cant help me "because they got crystallized too long ago, referring to their token based restoration troll".

Well those Trolls working in the "Support"team finally convinced me to deinstall this game, so I guess they saved me a lot of money.

• Like 1

• Hime unpinned this topic