Sign in to follow this  
Hime

Dragon Spire Weapon – Stage 6 to Silversteel Weapon – Stage 6 Cost Error (cont.)

Recommended Posts

Hime   

Hello all,

 

For one week, some players could upgrade their weapon to Silversteel – Stage 6 at a lower-than-intended cost by choosing the Dragon Spire weapon route.

 

Now that we have fixed the upgrade cost issue, we understand that it was an unfair advantage, as many of our players could not upgrade their weapons through the least expensive route. The intention behind the Silversteel Weapon's upgrade is that it takes time, and part of the game's long-term progression.

 

To address the issue, we will be reverting the Silversteel – Stage 6 weapons of those who took advantage of the lower cost back to Thornbreaker – Stage 9 during this unscheduled maintenance. 

 

Those who will have the Silversteel weapon reverted will:

  • Have their weapon reverted to Thornbreaker – Stage 9
    • Replacement weapon will retain attributes and modifications placed on the original Silversteel weapon
  • Have their spent upgrade materials and gold to upgrade from Thornbreaker – Stage 9 to Dragon Spire – Stage 6 to Silversteel – Stage 6 returned.

 

Thank you for your patience in this matter, and we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiro   
Posted (edited)

Are you guys INSANE? I upgraded my weapon before you even posted that it was not intended.

 

You never mentioned you're gonna revert this either. So I made my Silversteel weapon Mythical and managed +10.

 

Now I have a +10 Thornbreaker THAT I CANNOT USE TO GO INTO THE PVE PATH FOR CHEAPER COST.

 

EVEN IF I HAVE THE EXTRA ORES you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ruined everything with no communication again. How about you just removed 55 Silversteel Ores from said people instead of this bullshit?

 

Seriously the most incompetent company I've ever seen in my life with absolutely 0 clue of what's going on in game

Edited by Shiro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flashefx   
Posted (edited)

even if it's late but nice move

what about ppl who have right now over 5000 pets ?

Edited by Flashefx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 11 Minuten schrieb Shiro:

Are you guys INSANE? I upgraded my weapon before you even posted that it was not intended.

 

You never mentioned you're gonna revert this either. So I made my Silversteel weapon Mythical and managed +10.

 

Now I have a +10 Thornbreaker THAT I CANNOT USE TO GO INTO THE PVE PATH FOR CHEAPER COST.

 

EVEN IF I HAVE THE EXTRA ORES you ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ruined everything with no communication again. How about you just removed 55 Silversteel Ores from said people instead of this bullshit?

 

Seriously the most incompetent company I've ever seen in my life with absolutely 0 clue of what's going on in game

Its so Trueee. This Guys have no idea about this game. If u fixed this just fix then the bug with pets too. Ur guys really ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
llyana18   

Lmao all the people who complained and now is happy about this are the people that are in raids that still in Boss 2 progression after the nerf or been in progression 1-3 for 4months now LOL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Might aswell remove all the rankings on Mao and Challenge mode aswell since people did it with Silversteel stage 6 weapons.

Edited by RaikiShin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Knumi   

Can i atleast have then take the mats from me back and put me up thru PVE path again...? cause my weapon is still mythical meaning i cant go thru PVE path which is the path i intended to do u could of just taken silversteel ore from people that had enough to go thru the intended path instead of forcing them to go up Raid path which is also more expensive...

either give me my fusion stones back or give me back my silversteel 6... because you made it so i cant go up PVE path

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kroulis   
Posted (edited)

I understand the revert, but I strongly encourage the company to provide a way for people who already enchanted their weapon to mythical to revert their enchantment... The enchantment blocked us from using PVE route to upgrade our weapon. Or you also enable the enchantment for the latest tier of the PVE weapon. 

Edited by Kroulis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hime   
5 hours ago, Knumi said:

Can i atleast have then take the mats from me back and put me up thru PVE path again...? cause my weapon is still mythical meaning i cant go thru PVE path which is the path i intended to do u could of just taken silversteel ore from people that had enough to go thru the intended path instead of forcing them to go up Raid path which is also more expensive...

either give me my fusion stones back or give me back my silversteel 6... because you made it so i cant go up PVE path

Hello, I will need to direct you Customer Support as they will be able to make the additional corrections for you.

 

Correction: Customer Support will assist you based on the Token-based Restoration Policy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Belido   
vor 33 Minuten schrieb Shiro:

Seriously the most incompetent company I've ever seen in my life with absolutely 0 clue of what's going on in game

then you sadly missed the chance to play a game hosted by Game Network back in time :smirk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hime   
5 hours ago, Kroulis said:

I understand the revert, but I strongly encourage the company to provide a way for people who already enchanted their weapon to mythical to revert their enchantment... The enchantment blocked us from using PVE route to upgrade our weapon. Or you also enable the enchantment for the latest tier of the PVE weapon. 

Thank you and yes, if the wish is to take the Dragon Spire path, please contact Customer Support so they can make the additional corrections.

 

Correction: Customer Support will assist you based on the Token-based Restoration Policy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaizard   

Redirect me too please, because at this point you guys aren't being transparent at all. And it's causing issues with the game for everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont u worry, u can revert the mythical stages if u have a restoration token left on your Account :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

TFW the community always finds things to complain about...
With the other designer thread exploit, people went complaining about the players not getting reverted... And now that they seemed to have taken that criticism, you keep complaining about the opposite... Not possible satisfying people here.
Think the revert was a fair choice, and as stated... For further corrections, just contact support. What's the big deal.

Fair enough there might be some issues, but atleast state them like a normal person rather than getting all hostile.
Like, state the issues at hand if you have complaints... Give proper feedback rather than wasting time making a full post consisting off cuss words.

Get off the train of hating on everything they do, just "because" or for the meme.
(Unpopular opinion probably, but jeez... Give them a break)

Edited by Pineaqple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shiro   
1 hour ago, Pineaqple said:

TFW the community always finds things to complain about...
With the other designer thread exploit, people went complaining about the players not getting reverted... And now that they seemed to have taken that criticism, you keep complaining about the opposite... Not possible satisfying people here.
Think the revert was a fair choice, and as stated... For further corrections, just contact support. What's the big deal.

Fair enough there might be some issues, but atleast state them like a normal person rather than getting all hostile.
Like, state the issues at hand if you have complaints... Give proper feedback rather than wasting time making a full post consisting off cuss words.

Get off the train of hating on everything they do, just "because" or for the meme.
(Unpopular opinion probably, but jeez... Give them a break)

Yes I should be so calm while I have to suffer now going through a support that takes 40 hours for each reply to fix this crap they did on me BECAUSE OF THEIR MISTAKE IN THE FIRST PLACE. Because it's too hard to do anything proper at NCwest, was too hard to think of just removing 55 Ore (the cost difference) instead of this mess. Or at least allow PvE path to go Mythical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pineaqple said:

TFW the community always finds things to complain about...
With the other designer thread exploit, people went complaining about the players not getting reverted... And now that they seemed to have taken that criticism, you keep complaining about the opposite... Not possible satisfying people here.
Think the revert was a fair choice, and as stated... For further corrections, just contact support. What's the big deal.

Fair enough there might be some issues, but atleast state them like a normal person rather than getting all hostile.
Like, state the issues at hand if you have complaints... Give proper feedback rather than wasting time making a full post consisting off cuss words.

Get off the train of hating on everything they do, just "because" or for the meme.
(Unpopular opinion probably, but jeez... Give them a break)

This is not true.

the people who complaint about 2 different things are just simply 2 different groups of people. As simple as that.

Those who complaint about exploits : those who didn't buy the boxes and felt unfair that the people got ridiculously so much money via illegal means (note that the GM here have said many times and said in the recent thread)
 

Those who do not complain about the exploits / blame the GM for the bans : those who exploited it themselves. they just come here to rant about them being banned that they think it was unfair.

 

Those who complaint about the Silversteel upgrade cost mistake: those who didn't use this path to upgrade to Silversteel and made use of the mistake.

Those who complaint about the revert back to Thornbreaker weapon from Silversteel 6: Those strong players who acted stupid about the OBVIOUS mistake and stayed quiet after making use of it.

These strong players are not 1-2 days players who just played this game, THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY VETERAN PLAYERS who upgraded many2 weapon stages before nerfs, and IT WAS SO OBVIOUS to me that the previous upgrade cost of 25 Ores was a MISTAKE. I knew it from the moment I read that. It doesn't need big brain from these groups of players to realize it being a mistake, BUT THEY KEPT QUIET and ENJOYED it, which I don't blame them. What is ridiculous is them ranting in forum when the mistake was corrected ACCORDINGLY (BY ALL MEANS), this I find it totally ridiculous. (Not about the mythical weapon enchantment: this mythical thing is understandable request, it's about ranting being reverted back itself after upgrade)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, blooash23 said:

(Not about the mythical weapon enchantment: this mythical thing being brought forward above is an understandable request, it's about other players ranting being reverted back itself after upgrade in the other thread previous to this)

I meant other players in the other thread a few weeks ago when the issue was first brought forward in this forum.

Requesting removal of the mythical enchantment is totally reasonable. ( as long as they don't rant about being reverted back to Thornbreaker itself for the mistake in the upgrade cost)

Edited by blooash23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 hours ago, blooash23 said:

This is not true.

the people who complaint about 2 different things are just simply 2 different groups of people. As simple as that.

Those who complaint about exploits : those who didn't buy the boxes and felt unfair that the people got ridiculously so much money via illegal means (note that the GM here have said many times and said in the recent thread)
 

Those who do not complain about the exploits / blame the GM for the bans : those who exploited it themselves. they just come here to rant about them being banned that they think it was unfair.

 

Those who complaint about the Silversteel upgrade cost mistake: those who didn't use this path to upgrade to Silversteel and made use of the mistake.

Those who complaint about the revert back to Thornbreaker weapon from Silversteel 6: Those strong players who acted stupid about the OBVIOUS mistake and stayed quiet after making use of it.

These strong players are not 1-2 days players who just played this game, THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY VETERAN PLAYERS who upgraded many2 weapon stages before nerfs, and IT WAS SO OBVIOUS to me that the previous upgrade cost of 25 Ores was a MISTAKE. I knew it from the moment I read that. It doesn't need big brain from these groups of players to realize it being a mistake, BUT THEY KEPT QUIET and ENJOYED it, which I don't blame them. What is ridiculous is them ranting in forum when the mistake was corrected ACCORDINGLY (BY ALL MEANS), this I find it totally ridiculous. (Not about the mythical weapon enchantment: this mythical thing is understandable request, it's about ranting being reverted back itself after upgrade)

 

 

Fair enough that there are 2 groups of people, but my statement still stands. Can't please everyone, and its ridiculous that it seems all they get is hate as thats the only people who speak up when there is a change or fix in something. 
As i said, one can use proper language and give proper feedback rather then going on a full rant so it makes it more understandable where they went wrong. Obviously, i get its infuriating, but one can act mature about it... Although thats also wishing upon a star.
Point i was trying to make was only... Just act proper and give real feedback. And drop all the pointless posts consisting of swearwords and childish behaviour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Knumi   
On 8/13/2020 at 2:26 PM, Hime said:

Hello, I will need to direct you Customer Support as they will be able to make the additional corrections for you.

 

Correction: Customer Support will assist you based on the Token-based Restoration Policy.

XO0xKGD.png

 

KkAAy91.png

 

7sOsdma.png

 

Cool so basically you lied to me, and i screwed the pooch for playing the game, good to know how players are treated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buster27   
Am 13.8.2020 um 20:26 schrieb Hime:

Hello, I will need to direct you Customer Support as they will be able to make the additional corrections for you.

 

Correction: Customer Support will assist you based on the Token-based Restoration Policy.

Restoration Policy grants a reversal of three upgrade stages, so you are saying everyone who has upgraded their weapon via ancient system(which is out for several weeks) to +4 and higher is now blocked to go through the dungeonpath to Steelbreaker Stage 6? So actual progress players are put at a disavantage while everyone not having upgraded yet can choose via which patch they can upgrade and are not getting their hand forced by ncwest?
Nevermind that you expect us to waste one restoration token for your MULTIPLE mistakes

Oh and have you heard its last week of seasonend for most ladders? Best possible time to push this reversal, could not have waited to wednesday where it would have mattered much less for the most active part of your playersbase. Its mindboggling how almost every time ncsoft/ncwest makes a move on eu/na servers you take one step forward and two or more steps backwards. Its infuriating and so massively disappoing, yet sadly not unexpected

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People knew fully well that they abused the low cost. And wow now they are crying.

This is the only right decision aside from keeping the low cost. Enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rhiakath   

Does it mean that after 3 consecutive mythic fails and downgrades, you can revert it to the higher stage? >_> if not, then the token based restoration on weapons with mythical system is a scam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this