Say something good about BnS

Volaan72

2 hours ago, MaltyMelromarc said:

Treasure trove
Mats on F10 store

Personally i'm never gonna understand why people dislike any of these, They are the reason i enjoy the game as they help to reduce the grind and relieve a lot of stress so you can focus on the ”Want-to's” instead of the ”Have-to's”

I've never been a fan of ”Play more, get more” as i don't know the best ways to farm ”Effciantly” so in previous games i always felt behind since i could not play as much as other people.

But then when i first tried Skyforge in 2015 and then later BnS in 2016 these games had ways to remove all ”Tedious” or ”Time consuming” things and speed up the gear process and just getting up to gear stages that are more fun and more damage much faster. So they felt a lot better to play than previous games.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Uldrum:

Personally i'm never gonna understand why people dislike any of these, They are the reason i enjoy the game as they help to reduce the grind and relieve a lot of stress so you can focus on the ”Want-to's” instead of the ”Have-to's”

I've never been a fan of ”Play more, get more” as i don't know the best ways to farm ”Effciantly” so in previous games i always felt behind since i could not play as much as other people.

But then when i first tried Skyforge in 2015 and then later BnS in 2016 these games had ways to remove all ”Tedious” or ”Time consuming” things and speed up the gear process and just getting up to gear stages that are more fun and more damage much faster. So they felt a lot better to play than previous games.

Mmorpg are meant to be time-consumig games. It's the common reason to play it. Many people have more joy spending their in a game and get rewarded for it than just facerolling  transactions...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JustaJin said:

Mmorpg are meant to be time-consumig games. It's the common reason to play it. Many people have more joy spending their in a game and get rewarded for it than just facerolling  transactions...

I do both tho, It’s just nice to have the safty net of trove and such if i don’t feel like hardcore farming 24/7.

it removes the ”Have-to” feeling and brings a more enjoyable experience with no stress as you know you can always get any thing you missed through the pay events later.

Edited by Uldrum

48 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

I do both tho, It’s just nice to have the safty net of trove and such if i don’t feel like hardcore farming 24/7.

it removes the ”Have-to” feeling and brings a more enjoyable experience with no stress as you know you can always get any thing you missed through the pay events later.

If you played Blade and Soul in 2016 you should have hardly had that feeling at all, as getting the cap gear was fathomable and surprisingly relatively easy in comparison due to the Hongmoon Weapon and Hongmoon accessory system. Rather, you were constantly upgrading until the final couple tiers, and even then, in order to get the materials needed to upgrade you knew where you had to go based off of what the game said itself.
It wasn't until was it late 2017 or early 2018 that they removed the upgrade trees and made it a slow ass grind, even just to get through story.

That's the issue, and I feel a lot of people would agree on this, you can easily talk about the good aspects that "were" in BnS that were removed for the sole purpose of adding the aspects you just mentioned. Of course people would dislike them.

Good story line, great combat design, large variety of dungeons, good character design, many quests, good party matching system.

I should also list "no lag", but that has only been since I fixed the problem on my end (about 1 year ago). Flawless game play ever since.