Say something good about BnS

Volaan72

all bns developer have to do. ALL THEY HAVE TO DO ARE FIX THE GAME PERFORMANCE.

10-12 fps + stutter all over the place is not excuseable in game industry.

they should stop make new content or even new event and focus on fix game performance.

and a lot old player will surely return again.

no amount of gold, gear upgrade, and story can compensate this 10-12 fps + stutter

Teh good things:

- Combat

- For an outdated engine the game does look pretty, with the right reshade filters even prettier.

- Chat drama (drama is always fun!)

- Dungeons and Raids

Cons:

- Optimisation

- No real "end game" and things to do asside running dungeons mindlessly.

- Toxic community

- Balancing

Mixed:

Mechanics in dungeons - I do not know why but for me the dungeon mechanics are ....i will use the word "stiff". If i would have to compare them to Tera dungeon mechanics, idk teras seem more "dynamic". Its hard to explain.

I have PLENTY of complaints about BnS, NCSoft etc.  But, you asked for positives.

The main reason I started playing BnS, is because it is one of few MMORPGs that could be played casually.  I could jump on and hit f8, and do a "raid" within a few minutes; this is because the daily raids are small, and fast.  There are a number of small, relatively fast tasks to do in BnS; they even have events where you can enter an area, then hit F4 and auto kill mobs for goodies.  That's great for casual playing where you can semi-afk.

Another thing that's a positive, it doesn't take a long time to find players entering the daily dungeons.  Well, the medium to upper range dungeons.  If you're trying to search for people for the lower-end dungeons like Mines, or Hollow, you might be waiting for a while.  Even playing Call of Duty, it takes a long time to find a group to play with, even in co-op.  So, this is definitely a plus; BnS efficiently connects players with one another for cooperative play.  Even though I would venture to guess there are more people playing CoD than BnS.  Long wait times while games form groups is common for all sorts of games.  BnS has something here, for sure.

29 minutes ago, Durethia said:

I have PLENTY of complaints about BnS, NCSoft etc.  But, you asked for positives.

The main reason I started playing BnS, is because it is one of few MMORPGs that could be played casually.  I could jump on and hit f8, and do a "raid" within a few minutes; this is because the daily raids are small, and fast.  There are a number of small, relatively fast tasks to do in BnS; they even have events where you can enter an area, then hit F4 and auto kill mobs for goodies.  That's great for casual playing where you can semi-afk.

Another thing that's a positive, it doesn't take a long time to find players entering the daily dungeons.  Well, the medium to upper range dungeons.  If you're trying to search for people for the lower-end dungeons like Mines, or Hollow, you might be waiting for a while.  Even playing Call of Duty, it takes a long time to find a group to play with, even in co-op.  So, this is definitely a plus; BnS efficiently connects players with one another for cooperative play.  Even though I would venture to guess there are more people playing CoD than BnS.  Long wait times while games form groups is common for all sorts of games.  BnS has something here, for sure.

Its ironic that you give the game plus points for its lobby system, people used to complain during the hongmoon weapon days that all they seemed to do was queue for dungeons.

Is Plenty too see thats good old player left this game! 

each patch worse performance best today after patch ! I fix every patch data  and  come on  with 10 fps !!  want do weekly crash 3 times  - Ty for Time !

5 fps with  high pc  very nice !!!

if they want do any fix performance in Game i say goodbye !! 

my PS 2 got more performance as BNS !!  PPL play with 32  bit in game  i must laugh happy N Soft !!  Good Player  write or call Support but nothig works

what we must do for better Game play -all greedy but want nothing do for it!   NC soft y want Boykott

5 minutes ago, Sayahell said:

Is Plenty too see thats good old player left this game! 

each patch worse performance best today after patch ! I fix every patch data  and  come on  with 10 fps !!  want do weekly crash 3 times  - Ty for Time !

5 fps with  high pc  very nice !!!

if they want do any fix performance in Game i say goodbye !! 

my PS 2 got more performance as BNS !!  PPL play with 32  bit in game  i must laugh happy N Soft !!  Good Player  write or call Support but nothig works

what we must do for better Game play -all greedy but want nothing do for it!   NC soft y want Boykott

The boycott has already happened, 100 viewers on twitch, all tubers left, nothing will happen untill the game has 2 million players it deserves. how do we get 2 million players?

Game has a pretty neat character creation system. Makes it relatively easy to make a decent-looking toon as long as you put a bit of effort in (not really a fan of the whole Barbie thing you see every other player go for). I'm definitely gonna miss my chars when this game finally bites it.

Spoiler

Really wish there wasn't so much clipping. Especially when it comes to Lyn headwear.

On 8/12/2020 at 9:53 PM, Ruen said:

Best story and character lore I ever experienced in a long time.

Curiously, I ask which RP games have you played before and what are those RP games that you think will lose in terms of story and character lore for this game?

On 8/12/2020 at 2:06 PM, Laosduude said:

Gon female BOOTY

16 hours ago, LilyPipy said:

I can make thicc beautiful Gons here that's my only and single motivation :playdumb: 

https://i.postimg.cc/Gpq28r44/Screenshot-200306-007.jpg

14 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

Amazing outfits <3

36997351_10211812104002361_8794137566547

Especially this one <3

The pinnacle of BnS outfit

91637399_10216334587541623_8820525892859

91211649_10216334589341668_3407646513143

:HajoonWow: need more screenies

Something good?

Nice character models and outfits
Fun combat system

I think that's it. Everything else sucks:

Average story
RNG inside RNG inside RNG
Treasure trove
Mats on F10 store

Very few outfits on store 
Two types of cash shop currency. It would really better if NCcoin and hongmoon coin were changed into one currency
Lag
FPS drops
Elitist toxic whales
Materials being unreasonably expensive and needing way too much for low tier gear
events for whales
event zones with PvP mode which has auto farming enabled
auto fishing
Unity system
Hongmoon point system (we were told that hongmoon levels aren't same as regular ones and they don't give any advantage. wrong. with hongmoon point system you can get more bonuses than from leveling. 40 points in hongmoon points gives you more AP bonus than you get from leveling from 1 to 50).
And things I forgot to mention (feel free to add more). Those are things which literally sucks in game