Stuned at 11/12 and waited 8 minutes to start Koldrak's Lair

Pulsing

Stuned at 11/12 and waited 8 minutes to start Koldrak's Lair. I know this has happened OCCASIONALLY before, but since this event was started, this has happened much more frequently and waiting time has gotten longer and longer.  NCSOFT are you trying to have an event to ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ off your player base?

https://i.ibb.co/NVh1dPF/BNS-Screenshot-200808-000.jpg

lol yeah, this is pure unfun, I recently also been waiting 6 Minutes with 11 ppl in cave and lol, those 11 ppl did the kill in less then 3 Minutes after....

I wonder if this kind of team-finder been coded by the same guy who handled bag overflow mechanism while opening crates  :puke:

Yes this is very stupid. When will they fix it?

I literally feel this has cause many disruption, and they should just make it start at 11 people or at least make a time-out for the 12th person who DC-ed or long forever or whatever.

Like, for the sake of 1 person, you sacrifice the other 11 people who cannot start the fight and unable to do more runs of Koldrak within the 10 minutes, doesn't make sense right?

10 hours ago, Rmccn08 said:

Are you saying they should lower the amount of people you need to do koldrak?

They dont need to lower it down, but they can make a system of voting to start from 11 players after 1 minute of the 11th person enter the instance or something.

Many things can be done if you have brain, just need to implement it. Of course we need to have the will to improve the game, unlike this developer and the @Hime who is supposed to respond in this thread as this is a totally valid thread with genuine response to improve the game, but yet to even say a word after a week of this thread being made.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, blooash23 said:

They dont need to lower it down, but they can make a system of voting to start from 11 players after 1 minute of the 11th person enter the instance or something.

Many things can be done if you have brain, just need to implement it. Of course we need to have the will to improve the game, unlike this developer and the @Hime who is supposed to respond in this thread as this is a totally valid thread with genuine response to improve the game, but yet to even say a word after a week of this thread being made.

See I was thinking that but I don't think they are capable of doing something like that because...well....you know..lol