Sebonis

BnS anniversary shoes

Sebonis   

Hello,

I was one of the lucky winners of this years BnS anniversary shoes, more specifically I won on the big celebration live stream.

They asked for my shipping details and after I submitted them I have not heard from them since.

I contacted them about 3-4 weeks ago and asked for an update but I am still waiting for a reply.

Opening another 2 support tickets which got answered with "write them on the community email" which I did.....twice, still no reply.

After Jonathan and Justin left there is not really anyone from the community team I could contact over twitter so I see this as the only option to make them see my concern about the whereabouts of my price.....

Depends who picks up your ticket. Most of them will toss it into a junk file, however there are others with your interests in mind that will help you. Either spam them till u get banned and post it on reddit or accept they don't care.

Hime   

Prize shipment is one of our outstanding tasks. We have not been able to be in the office to ship, but at the same time, I don't want to delay it any further because of the pandemic. I've gotten approval to enter the office and prepare all shipments. We'll send another email this week to reconfirm addresses as it has been a few months. Thank you!

Posted (edited)
On 8/7/2020 at 8:07 PM, Sebonis said:

Hello,

I was one of the lucky winners of this years BnS anniversary shoes, more specifically I won on the big celebration live stream.

They asked for my shipping details and after I submitted them I have not heard from them since.

I contacted them about 3-4 weeks ago and asked for an update but I am still waiting for a reply.

Opening another 2 support tickets which got answered with "write them on the community email" which I did.....twice, still no reply.

After Jonathan and Justin left there is not really anyone from the community team I could contact over twitter so I see this as the only option to make them see my concern about the whereabouts of my price.....

if that's recent, you will have to wait, since I've waited for my prize of Costume design for a whole month now..... and no emails replying after I sent 3

Edited by Lemonjolly

Volaan72   

Actual shoes, like a pair of yunwas trainers? or a pair of shoes on your character that you nor anyone else cant see?

Sebonis   
Am 8/11/2020 um 01:58 schrieb Hime:

Prize shipment is one of our outstanding tasks. We have not been able to be in the office to ship, but at the same time, I don't want to delay it any further because of the pandemic. I've gotten approval to enter the office and prepare all shipments. We'll send another email this week to reconfirm addresses as it has been a few months. Thank you!

Thanks for your reply, in the meantime I have not received an Email yet. If you already sent an Email please contact me on here, my game Email or on twitch because I can't find it in my Email inbox.

Imrario   

@Hime @PhoenixMitra
Will an email be going to all winners and not just this individual?
My wife is still waiting for her prize from the same giveaway.

Thanks,