I have 40,000 XP Charms

pikapikapika

vor 38 Minuten schrieb pikapikapika:

I am not kidding.  NC dev please do something to improve the quality of life.  If i click 40,000 times my fingers will fall off.

I dont believe you have 40k of 1million xp charsm if you really have 40k its probaly the 10k charms which you can fuse for free which reduces the ammount to 400 charms so in total you need to click 800 times which shouldnt be much of a problem for your finger.

I do agree BNS needs alot of Quality of life things and i cant understand why NC cant manage to bring all the quality of life things people want and use BNS buddy etc. for.

58 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I dont believe you have 40k of 1million xp charsm if you really have 40k its probaly the 10k charms which you can fuse for free which reduces the ammount to 400 charms so in total you need to click 800 times which shouldnt be much of a problem for your finger.

I do agree BNS needs alot of Quality of life things and i cant understand why NC cant manage to bring all the quality of life things people want and use BNS buddy etc. for.

Maybe the charms he has are the ones you can buy from Moon Refuge. You can buy them for only 5 flowers each so it's pretty easy to get a lot of them.
They look like the 10k exp chams but give you 50k exp instead and you can't fuse them, so for example: 40k charms = 40k clicks.