For the 1st Time in a long time, 99% of the community is happy!

pikapikapika

I sure didn't mean they will have "infinite" amount of gold, its not possible, use common sense damn it. But extremes that's using scripts automate abusing process will be setled "forever".

And how many player returned is best visible that everything in game except bamboo village and arena looks deserted atm. Very positive signs :)

And well this discussion is pointless really, seems everyone have own sense of fairness. My one tells me that i no longer wish to participate in all this. As i said its not just about this merch issue, there are many pointers that ncsoft is giving up on ncwest and simply dont care to keep game in any decent state, so well i dont care to support it anymore, as simple as that. Over and out.

5 hours ago, Nhanathan said:

Happy? Are you serious? This bug will kill this game even faster. Many friends of mine decided to quit this game because it's so unfair and maybe me too. Do you know how many time to earn petpod to upgrade pet and talisman, and now everyone can max it on 1 day. Most of real players hate this bug, for everyone who like it, you guys just take advantage of this situation by stealing and looting stuffs.

You have the ancient fragments/scales?  I don't.  Pet pods were always the easy part, limited by prices in F10.  Oils, OTOH, are nearly twice the pod price -- because of a lack of a similar deal through F10.  Nevertheless, the golden scales are still in short supply because they are needed for everything.  Lowering the price of pet-stuff is of minimal benefit.  Considering I already had near max lvl pet + talisman, and I don't care if others are able to get it easier.  It's the same with  guild outfits -- I became a member and made my own guild outfits to become a member of every guild.  Now people can get  all guild outfits through the random trader that shows up at end of various runs.  Do I scream about it being unfair and how easier that makes it for everyone?  How is this different?  

The golden ancient scales don't grow on trees, nor were they available from this supposed event.  I really don't care if others get benefits to catch up to me -- just wish more benefits to catch up to those that have all steel equipment would happen.   FWIW, I had my pet fully developed long before they became popular as well as max gems (when max didn't include any guilded) when they were considered more PvP than PvE.

1 hour ago, Bl4de said:

I sure didn't mean they will have "infinite" amount of gold, its not possible, use common sense damn it. But extremes that's using scripts automate abusing process will be setled "forever".

And how many player returned is best visible that everything in game except bamboo village and arena looks deserted atm. Very positive signs :)

And well this discussion is pointless really, seems everyone have own sense of fairness. My one tells me that i no longer wish to participate in all this. As i said its not just about this merch issue, there are many pointers that ncsoft is giving up on ncwest and simply dont care to keep game in any decent state, so well i dont care to support it anymore, as simple as that. Over and out.

Thanks for the honest answer. 

18 hours ago, pikapikapika said:

For the 1st Time in a long time, 99% of the BNS gaming community is happy!

Are you Fracken Crazy ???

It's more like 99% of the gaming community has quit playing. My Clan went from 80 players down too 5 that hasn't left the game and I am seeing players on my friends list that haven't logged in in months. If you are in The Moon Refuge  there is only one channel that is full anymore when there used to be at last 3. This game is dying fast and NO ONE is HAPPY except maybe Crazy People like you.