Maybe We are all wrong ,NC may mean to do this

Dear ChencHEN

Guys

At the beginning of this "Event" , I believe that they might have been to panic to make changes to the games to keep it running in a regular way. 8 hours after the burst, we came up with a few ways they can to fix this but they didn't. During the all these days, I notice something really suspicious. 

1. Even player can think about close down Server and fix the problem. How can NC can't?

2. Our GM Sunshine, post detailes about how and where you can use the bug

3. with so many users requires a a reply, NC remains silent in for general discussion fourm.

4. People abuse bug got really slight punishment and main ways of profiting - pet pod is not even rerolled.

5. NC could have rerolled the server on July 31st, but they didnt.

Some people may say that "How can you say something like this? you are not benefitting from this at all?". I do and we all do and no one can resist this but the thing is if NC mean to make this "Event" happen, that will be another problem

For me now. I feel like NC have really reasonable ideas to make this happen because this will make game "go back to life" and more player will come back to game. After all these days, there are no one harmful from this event, all we are doing are just blaming the ones abusing bug. 

If you agree or not agree that NC let this happen on purpose, please reply and share your ideas 

Well i think this is an event from day one OwO... a wonderful one TBH... one doesnt even need to do daily challenges or dungeon runs.  Unless one wish to mass produce Pet pods.

Unfortunately.. the worst of NC namely making inaccurate patch notes plays heavy here... There are no mention of this event in their patch notes. 

1 minute ago, JoannaRamira said:

Well i think this is an event from day one OwO... a wonderful one TBH... one doesnt even need to do daily challenges or dungeon runs.  Unless one wish to mass produce Pet pods.

Unfortunately.. the worst of NC namely making inaccurate patch notes plays heavy here... There are no mention of this event in their patch notes. 

I guess they mean to let this bug happening and let people use it 

Edited by Dear ChencHEN

I'm also considering this was intended as no ones this clumsy to post how to do something like this and NOT shut down the servers even if people take off saturday/sunday this happened friday they had all the time in the world.

Also was people not getting banned for doing this?

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Cathy:

I'm also considering this was intended as no ones this clumsy to post how to do something like this and NOT shut down the servers even if people take off saturday/sunday this happened friday they had all the time in the world.

Also was people not getting banned for doing this?

the only people i know of being banned where nero for streaming it and that was probably and automated ban after he got reported by salt peoples via ingame function as it was just a 7 day ban

yeah I also in a way think that, beause it's like "here the glitch, emm don't do it ok?" :playdumb:

And futher more sometiems I even thnk this game is like purposely trying to kill itself, like doing the recent gold nerfts expceially when mmo loke PSo2 is out in NA.

plus many others which is like BnS is tryig t kill itself? 

sometiems I also wonder are they really trying to kill themselves or could they posible that dumb?
I at time find the later a bit hard to believe but could be posiible