Best 2020 Cosmetic Event. Thank you very much.

JoannaRamira

Greetings

I have been, well you can say, living under the rock for several weeks, cutoff from anything about BnS. Recently however i logged back in and WOW.  I opened F5.. mainly to buy some Moonstone for PTS (as TB weapon dont use the crystal) and suddenly.. 18G Silver Saberfang OwO... 30G Rosethorn.  WTF. I can't believe my eyes, especially for Silver Saberfang one.

So yeah what has to happen will happen.  Plus the game seems to be more active than usual, saw some old friends from old clan which supposed to be no longer exist today got online.  Too bad those i really miss didnt ;-; including one Japanese girl player that i missed so much these days ;-;.

And that's not the only surprise... i also found Cheap saberfang pets, sold for 10G like candy and people are selling considerable amount of it. Discord channels where i sit are filled with people filling their alts with over tens of pets, and show off how many pet pods they made. Some were capable of producing over 300-500 pet pods/day.   The best of all when i browse the forum.. i saw a pinned message from the official actually detailing about the event. 

I got to say it's wonderful. Finally our devs got more generous, although i feel bad that i doesnt do PVP so i cant really make profit by selling soulstones.

Anyway. Great work. Looking forward for more event like this.

I also would like to give a shoutout to the devs and GMs for working so hard on making this event possible. Not only this benefit current players, also new players. Arena is also lively again I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. THANK YOU SO MUCH BNS STAFF!!

46 minutes ago, JoannaRamira said:

Well you can visit Bamboo village and see *many* enthusiastic players gather there to do the event.

Hopefully NCsoft will get their ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ together and take action against the cheaters, But that's a best case scenario, and when has NCsoft ever shown to be capable to do any thing as a best case scenario.

1 hour ago, Uldrum said:

Hopefully NCsoft will get their ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ together and take action against the cheaters, But that's a best case scenario, and when has NCsoft ever shown to be capable to do any thing as a best case scenario.

its not even cheating,people are just taking advantage of the outfit values they ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up its ncsofts own fault,and what about the people that actually bought these with gold,oh boy cant wait to see how theyl screw this one up

17 hours ago, Reithel said:

people are just taking advantage

That's the kind of people i don't want in BnS or any game for that matter, It's just scummy to exploit and "Take advantage" of something.

So i do hope they ban everyone who did this for a tleast a few months

5 hours ago, Uldrum said:

That's the kind of people i don't want in BnS or any game for that matter, It's just scummy to exploit and "Take advantage" of something.

So i do hope they ban everyone who did this for a tleast a few months

it's a human error. they ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up then told us they ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up and exactly how to do said ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up. if it was never publicly posted this wouldnt have happened. people need to blame NCsoft just as much as they are blaming those who did it

Hah, true that, i actually have a reason to play this game again now, my character progression was on a halt for so long, i have not upgraded my soul or pet in like 6 months, i canceled my sub 3 or 4 months ago and now thinking i re-sub, because i actually have a goal working for again, i need tons and tons of soul stones , i spend over 2k in the last two days and ran out of them. 

The amount of materials you need is actually so insane, even with an event like this it takes weeks to max out one or two items.

If they ban me or undo this great accident, i'll be gone for sure.

Edited by Arohk

• Hime locked this topic