mistakes were made but look at the positive facts

PRrexoe

On 8/2/2020 at 4:09 AM, Skarleks said:

Pets are still sold and outfits. Who use bug have free gold. a lot of gold. it's not fair to people who don't use a bug. if I wanted to, in a few hours I'm going to earn a few K gold ( cheater) A normal player needs several weeks / months for this.

Open box and take free pet/ outfit ---> sell for 5-15g  and so repeat indefinitely.

"It's not fair to those who don't use the bug" 

Then use it! No one is stopping you. It's literally there for everyone!. Do you know how you sound?

" Wahhhhh I have morals and no one else does. Punish them for doing something i don't want to do!" 

It's not an unfair advantage. This was made public knowledge to EVERYONE. if you choose not to do it then that's on you. You can profit without the outfits also buy FARMING soulstones. People who don't do it and just farm pvp or the merchants you get soulstones that u can sell and make so much money. or u use the outfits and get the free fit and pet pods. OR you can do both.,

There's literally something to do legit to make money and people still cry. If you participate , cool. If you don't, Also cool. Stop crying and just play the game.

NO ONE IS STOPPING YOU. 

Also , barely anyone wants those pets. only the few who choose to not do it. That's not how they are making money. It is 100% in the soulstone market. Which again has NOTHING to do with the merchant. It's a result of it but farming soulstones is still as legit as its ever been. People profiting is being smart. 

as i wrote in another topic, this weekend over half a million soulstones were sold, thats 5 times more than previous weekend. and ppl spent over 2.5million gold on them compared to 160k from week before.

thats a huge gold sink.

Am 3.8.2020 um 12:16 schrieb USStealthOps:

Thing is , it's not a bug , its not a glitch and it's not cheating. I don't do it but be real. THis was a HUMAN error in coding , a HUMAN ERROR in posting about it for everyone to see. And simple human reaction to go and do it. Because clearly they didnt care enough to fix it then and there. they chose to post it and wait. No one cheated , no one stole.  

from a support ticket which was leaked on reddit you can also see that this bug was reported 4 months ago, they realy failed on the entire line.

On 8/2/2020 at 11:09 AM, Skarleks said:

Pets are still sold and outfits. Who use bug have free gold. a lot of gold. it's not fair to people who don't use a bug. if I wanted to, in a few hours I'm going to earn a few K gold ( cheater) A normal player needs several weeks / months for this.

Open box and take free pet/ outfit ---> sell for 5-15g  and so repeat indefinitely.

Fact of the matter is, that bug brought the pet pod prices down to reasonable levels. Let me enlighten you - if you don't live in the game, you won't even buy half a pet pod at the old prices in a day. And you need on average over 100 for each pet/talisman "big" upgrade that is kind of visible on the dps meter. Some fruit for thought for NC - time to shuffle the grind a little and make materials obtainable in reasonable quantities per hour of time investment. This goes for everything, not just the stuff involved in pet pod creation.