mistakes were made but look at the positive facts

PRrexoe

- PVP (1v1) Qs are instant AGAIN

- Money from the Hunters refuge "Event" is finally moving

- Players can upgrade

- Brought more players into the game LOL

- Did i meantion pvp is ALIVE?!

accidental good gold sink? let me know your opinions.

Edited by PRrexoe
  • Like 2

there are no positive sides.

many people don't use this bug and they don't get rich like those who use (cheat).

some want to be honest and lose because of it, and it can't be.

How would they ever leave it, they should let everyone announce it, but now it's too late for it.

The scammers get richer. and the honest will get nothing from it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skarleks said:

many people don't use this bug and they don't get rich like those who use (cheat).

How would they ever leave it, they should let everyone announce it, but now it's too late for it.

who is getting richer? people that are doing pvp 1v1 and getting the soulstones in aplace where gear is equilized theres no whales to deal with selling pet pods they are no profit right now only to upgrade SINCE PEOPLE NEEDS TO UPGRADE! a part of the progression wall fell off think of that. 

• Like 1

Pets are still sold and outfits. Who use bug have free gold. a lot of gold. it's not fair to people who don't use a bug. if I wanted to, in a few hours I'm going to earn a few K gold ( cheater) A normal player needs several weeks / months for this.

Open box and take free pet/ outfit ---> sell for 5-15g  and so repeat indefinitely.

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Skarleks:

Pets are still sold and outfits. Who use bug have free gold. a lot of gold. it's not fair to people who don't use a bug. if I wanted to, in a few hours I'm going to earn a few K gold ( cheater) A normal player needs several weeks / months for this.

Open box and take free pet/ outfit ---> sell for 5-15g  and so repeat indefinitely.

absolute bullshit.

First of all your making more money with 1 single PvP match then with 20 bug boxes. i played for an hour and made soulstones worth 900 gold.
you need 60 pet pods to get the same amount which what ive seen from screenshots would be opening at least 1500 boxes.

Second of all, nobody is holding you back. go ahead and use the merchant like everybody else. Sayin that the majority is not using the bug is so obviously wrong that its funny.
Have you seen how empty F8 was once this was discoverd? Have you seen that even in the middle of the night at 2AM european time the game had as much logins as last we got like 2 years ago? Literally everybody i know has at least used it a bit just to get the costumes.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Skarleks said:

It blows my mind how dumb sometimes people sound... no offence... how can you say, that the only people benefiting from this is the people who are abusing the bamboo village exploit? are you kidding me? Doing arena requires no gear, only tiny bit of brain cells, selling Soul Stones that are literally 6G each is not a profit to you?????, Gold Rank Chest gives like 50-60 Soul Stones which are sold for 300-360, Hello? /palmface, hek even silver chests gives decent amount of soul stones, you can easily collect thousands of Soul Stones daily, 1k of Soul Stones is 6k Gold..., Use your brain and from that "nothing" you will turn into "So much".. Doing arena and Selling soul stones doesn't make you bamboo village exploiter..., Out of all this exploit, honest or not, everyone is making profit, Exploiters might be making faster and more, but you will not come out of this empty handed either.. because of soul stones.

• Like 1

what you write is funny.

1. cheat because others cheat

2."you need 60 pet pods to get the same amount which what ive seen from screenshots would be opening at least 1500 boxes." no 1500 +/- 1 pet per 5-8 boxow.

boxes are free for doing nothing. It's very hard to open boxes and sell dogs for 10g where they sell quickly.

3.oh, the price of the SS up, everyone is making money on it?  this is tragic thinking. it all depends on a pet bug. cheap pets ---> cheap pet pods ----> expensive SS.

someone has to buy these soulstones. 

Give free gold to a scammer !!!!! is good to game ( LOL ) because others will also earn from it: D IT is funny bro

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Skarleks:

what you write is funny.

2."you need 60 pet pods to get the same amount which what ive seen from screenshots would be opening at least 1500 boxes." no 1500 +/- 1 pet per 5-8 boxow.

boxes are free for doing nothing. It's very hard to open boxes and sell dogs for 10g where they sell quickly.

3.oh, the price of the SS up, everyone is making money on it?  this is tragic thinking. it all depends on a pet bug. cheap pets ---> cheap pet pods ----> expensive SS.

Give free gold to a scammer !!!!! is good to game ( LOL ) because others will also earn from it: D IT is funny bro

you are lost beyond repair its amazing

• Like 3

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Dorgy:

In short, only those who do not farm bambo village and 1v1 arena for SS are decent
what is the real minimum of people on the server or maybe not?

they can get real cheap pet stones from the market. I realy dont see anybody exept ncsoft loosing in this.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LaVersus said:

they can get real cheap pet stones from the market. I realy dont see anybody exept ncsoft loosing in this.

yes but cheater have pet stone for free. normal player must paid to cheater :D is very fair :D

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Skarleks:

yes but cheater have pet stone for free. normal player must paid to cheater :D is very fair :D

your horrible english is the least that makes me laugh about this. If you had to pay 200gold for a pet stone before and now 10-15gold after. what are you still crying about.
You can make decent gold multirunning high dungeons. you can make gold playing 6v6.
You have so little clue about the game in general im wondering if you even reached level 60 yet.

1 hour ago, Skarleks said:

what you write is funny.

My Brain cells just died reading this. :pain:

• Like 1

vor 12 Minuten schrieb SayhaSeer:

My Brain cells just died reading this. :pain:

yeah i feel you, there is no sense in it at all.

He wants it to be wrong for the sake of it.
Like an Alman calling the police 2 minutes  after bedtime to file a noise complaint over his neighbour whos hearing music at 2 decibels too loud.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Skarleks said:

who makes profit here:

those who are using the bug and farm the pets, outfits

those who farm ss and sell them at way higher price than before

ppl buying waaay cheaper pet pods, before 200g+, now 85g

ppl buying waaaaaay cheaper outfits, before 10k+, now 600g, or before 2-4k, and now 10g

people selling tradable mats: ie trans stones

Edited by polarfoxy
  • Like 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Skarleks:

the problem is i'm just playing b$s from start game and it just upset me because you have to play a few months to have what's now in a few minutes / hours using a bug

Thats literly happening every few patches with cost reductions.
Im playing from start as well. and with every few patches they give away stuff for free that I once worked hours upon hours farming it.

I fail to see how pvp matters when we all know how broken and unplayable with these skill revamps mixed with awaken nonsense. It's great that pve players don't need to learn their class anymore just to hit gold or the fact that people still macro and use xml to get away with murder.

Let's not forget frame drops each time someone uses a huge aoe attack. Yeah that sure is great.

1 hour ago, Cathy said:

I fail to see how pvp matters when we all know how broken and unplayable with these skill revamps mixed with awaken nonsense. It's great that pve players don't need to learn their class anymore just to hit gold or the fact that people still macro and use xml to get away with murder.

Let's not forget frame drops each time someone uses a huge aoe attack. Yeah that sure is great.

next patch comes with huge balance to all classes i think... correct me if im wrong

vor 23 Stunden schrieb LaVersus:

First of all your making more money with 1 single PvP match then with 20 bug boxes. i played for an hour and made soulstones worth 900 gold.

I made 4500G in 2 hours and 20 minutes twice yesterday. Its super easy but to be honest silver players probably hate me cause of this.

Thing is , it's not a bug , its not a glitch and it's not cheating. I don't do it but be real. THis was a HUMAN error in coding , a HUMAN ERROR in posting about it for everyone to see. And simple human reaction to go and do it. Because clearly they didnt care enough to fix it then and there. they chose to post it and wait. No one cheated , no one stole.