We need a Rollback

pato1

at this moment, rollback is the ONLY solution. they cant ban everyone or just remove all the threads. People have already made tons of pods and upgraded their gears. So rollback is the only way to solve this problem. But as u mentioned above, the longer they wait, the worse and I'm pretty sure they won't rollback 1 week of progress. So they'll either ignore or announce random bans. Better to quit the game right now

Edited by 14266655
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Skarleks said:

yes we need.

but the longer they wait, the worse

probably can't / can't do it.

While I don't support anyone participating in this exploit as it does bring unfairness, but I think Rollback is out of the question at this point, never heard any game doing rollback on one week of progress, it will hurt everyone, innocent or not, if someone farmed like 20" Pet Boxes or thousands of Braze Stones, not to mention Legendary drops from dungeons, Raid sellers or drops etc everything would be gone, the impact of rollback would be greater then the exploit it self at this point. Rollbacks usually happen within same day sadly. however I think they should do something about it. they should have deleted the NPC the first time it become known

Edited by SayhaSeer

I doubt they will, it will hurt ALL players, so that those players(like me) that didnt use this and just plays this game for normal PvE/instances will lose A lot from a rollback.

And im sure some would rage quit because of the things they got from doing their normal gameplay is lost.

Edited by Bardo

the rollback was supposed to be on Wednesday at most on Thursday, now it's too late.
only people mess around like grandmothers in the marketplace who gain and who lose.
people will be upset at NC soft anyway, where they let it go

In a heavily RNG dependent game like BnS you can rollback half a day or maybe one day, no more.

The profesional way would have been to shut down the game until the problem is fixed (and fix it fast!), and compensate people with a few days of premium for the downtime.

Edited by Xelo
  • Like 1

No roll backs. 

This event has given everyone a max pet and talisman, it's made people happy.

My pet was already 1 stage from max and I'm not bothered by everyone else having a max pet also.

It's good, again, people are happy.

Edited by JonJonPoPong2
  • Like 1