Do you get banned if you buy an outfit from the marketplace currently?

Uldrum

@Hime @Sunshine @Lock6 @Hyunkel

Hey, So i've always wanted "Rosethorn" but never got it during it's initial run, and ever since then it's been at like 4000 - 6000 gold every time it appears on the marketplace, But now due to the abuse the marketplace look like this ivVpyV0.pngHundreds of rosethorn at below 100g each.. so i'm wondering, if i take advantage of this influx of outfits due to an exploit that other people did.. can actions be taken against my account? I really need some clear and true clarification about this from you guys

Nobody knows. We don't know how they want to address this either. A lot of people operate on the assumption that if they punished all abusers, the servers will be crippled. The actual exploit is the price of an item from a vendor, if you don't take advantage of that, then you theoretically didn't perpetuate the issue and just adapted to the surrounding market. 

Like I said, no guarantees left or right, we don't know what's to come so you're at your own risk.

18 minutes ago, aKaidesu said:

Nobody knows. We don't know how they want to address this either. A lot of people operate on the assumption that if they punished all abusers, the servers will be crippled. The actual exploit is the price of an item from a vendor, if you don't take advantage of that, then you theoretically didn't perpetuate the issue and just adapted to the surrounding market. 

Like I said, no guarantees left or right, we don't know what's to come so you're at your own risk.

Which is why i tagged every person with any kind of authority on these forums.. to try and get some clarification, Would be nice if they awnsered before all rosethorn are sold out those

Edited by Uldrum

no
there is no information about a bug in the game

information is only forum no game no site, anywhere.

not everyone browses the forum

you see the deals on f5 you are buying.  you don't look at the forum discord etc before.

buying under f5 is legal. The question of whether the item will not disappear and the gold will be returned to you.

2 hours ago, Belido said:

should we get banned for not doing their job, they get payed for? I don't think so!

We should be banned for abusing and/or exploiting NCsofts stupidity for sure, So i still want them to confirm or deny if it's "Ok" to buy these items before i do it.

Edited by Uldrum

12 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Please wake up already, we need confirmation if this is allowed or not.. every second you wait the situation just gets worse and worse.. How can you be this inconsiderate? You just need to reply...

When will we get reply and fix to this situation?

I'm tired of this.

6 hours ago, Belido said:

should we get banned for not doing their job, they get payed for? I don't think so!

They will ban you for their own mistake.

It happened to my previous game.

But then in this game they only banned for 3 days, so.....

In my humble opinion, it seems that the developers do not care at this point. If this was a major issue to them, they would have hot fixed this problem the moment they were notified. Instead, we are going on 4 days, and based on what I've seen, only 1 person has been banned. I've been told others were banned but I have not heard this directly from anyone.

no you dont get banned for using the marketplace lmao

not everyone knows about the exploit so they probably buy them theirselves.

theres no perma bans either, unless NCW wants to ban 80% of their player base and finally put an end to the torture bns gets in the west by NCWest

3 hours ago, moveZneedle said:

not everyone knows about the exploit so they probably buy them theirselves.

Um after the mods announcement on the forums combined with f chat... they do now.... and not to mention youtubers spreading the information.  I don't know where you got your info but you're wrong. The numbers of those that know are much much higher. I'd say around 80% of the player base

Could the mangers and Game masters wake up already.. We just need you to say what's gonna happen with this "issue" Is the abuse gonna get punished or not?

I want to jump on the band wagon as well, But i'm not gonna do this box exploit unless you give the go a head that it's "Ok" and you will turn a blind eye to this whole thing.

Please i just need some kind of information here.. Do not ignore this issue any further..

Even something like "Waiting for KR devs to respond" or whatnot.. just SOMETHING so we know you are aware and are reading these forums and our concerns.

@Hime @Sunshine @Lock6 @Hyunkel

On 3/8/2020 at 6:21 PM, CastielSeven said:

Um after the mods announcement on the forums combined with f chat... they do now.... and not to mention youtubers spreading the information.  I don't know where you got your info but you're wrong. The numbers of those that know are much much higher. I'd say around 80% of the player base

I dont really care about numbers, BnS doesnt have many anyway otherwise people would have gotten a perma ban not temp ban.

And you clearly underestimate the ignorance of the community, Anyhow im not wrong about anything, also BnS BARELY gets any coverage any more. As nobody at Korea knows where to take the game /shrug