Are you joking? Only ban for 3 days - 7 days for Abusing the Bug and Making 100k Gold?

blooash23

7 hours ago, Tufa said:

So cheating is not unfair simply because the ability to cheat is there and a person doesnt take advantage of it?

Nice logic cheatah

thats literally the only way it could be unfair is if it was only available to a limited amount of people you moron. 

It being available to EVERYONE and you make the choice not to, doesnt make it unfair when others use it just because you did not. That was personal choice. Nothing makes it unfair as i said when someone does something you choose not to.  Everyone had the same opportunity to do so. Literally canceling any possibility of it being "unfair" 

It's also not cheating because no one stole anything from anyone. They simply partook in the human error made yet again by a Bns employee. and the error made by who ever screwed up on coding the merchant. 

1 hour ago, USStealthOps said:

thats literally the only way it could be unfair is if it was only available to a limited amount of people you moron. 

It being available to EVERYONE and you make the choice not to, doesnt make it unfair when others use it just because you did not. That was personal choice. Nothing makes it unfair as i said when someone does something you choose not to.  Everyone had the same opportunity to do so. Literally canceling any possibility of it being "unfair" 

It's also not cheating because no one stole anything from anyone. They simply partook in the human error made yet again by a Bns employee. and the error made by who ever screwed up on coding the merchant. 

When you cheat like this from government (Company is literally a government in this scenario, they own the game), see if government will punish you or not.

Not saying government is innocent, but the one who exploits this is the evil, no one should argue about it.

When you see the thing is usually $10 and now suddenly $1 and you exploit it by buying tons of them (unlimited stocks) and then resell them and make TONS of money out of it, esp after the warn from the authorities, you are BY ALL MEANS deserve heavy punishment.

Whoever is trying to justify the offenders are simply just offenders themselves, there is no other possibility.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb blooash23:

When you cheat like this from government (Company is literally a government in this scenario, they own the game), see if government will punish you or not.

You like alot of others forget one thing. It was a known bug for atleast 4 months probably 1 year and they didnt bother fixing it which means it was an intended feature for atleast that time minus 1 week cause in the last week they complained that it would be a bug. A real company would have fixed it right after noticing what kinda dmg it could do. 

If they allow it for everyone in the time period why should the ones in the last week not be allowed to do so too ? That would be the only unfair way of handling this otherwise NC could have just fixed it but i am sure they are to busy giving us optimizations and balance patches for this game thats also why i get 60 fps in all content oh wait i get 10 fps with I7 9700k something is wrong here. 

Edited by ImoutoMaster

8 hours ago, blooash23 said:

Not saying government is innocent, but the one who exploits this is the evil, no one should argue about it.

When you see the thing is usually $10 and now suddenly $1 and you exploit it by buying tons of them (unlimited stocks) and then resell them and make TONS of money out of it, esp after the warn from the authorities, you are BY ALL MEANS deserve heavy punishment.

Whoever is trying to justify the offenders are simply just offenders themselves, there is no other possibility.

If a government would run it's country like nc runs it's game and treat it's people like ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ like nc does it's playerbase you really think the citizens would happily abide by everything they are told? If a governement runs it's country like ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ the people will rise up against it and that's exactly what happenend here.

I'm a honest player but in this case i think it's well deserved that everyone exploited this as much as they could because nc is such a unbelievable greedy and incompetent company that does not care about the well being of it's playerbase at all.

Edited by Cor

yes, abusing a feature is a serious issue. However I cant refrain from 2 problems regarding this topic:

1. This very issue was noticed and reported almost 5 months ago, with like "we gonna investigate" which - for simply altering what you buy at this very merchant (not only the left picture and name like nothing changed) - end up with little to without any effort to fix after this abyssmal period. Banning people doesn't help, if you as a distributor neglect a game altering effect for this long.

2. Asking in forums, which only is scattered by some news site, which again only brought more attention to this long time feature. You have twitter, instagram, youtube? - less a question if thoose exist, cause we all know they do. For whatever moment of absence you decided to post to a place barely people visit anyways. So it takes 3rd parties to share this long term well known feature. And again, thanks to this 3rd party news site more/all people took part in your binnual pet event, and for that: We are thankful.

Morally speaking, it is a shame how it turned out. Dont wake the lion, when you cant handle the lioness.

Zitat

IMMORAL players

yeah, how? who?

- ppl who bought "just outfits"

- ppl who wanted cheap pets like all whales do have

- ppl who knew the feature from the get go

- ppl who reported the feature ~5 months ago

- ppl who bought cheap fashion from F5

- ppl who bought cheap fashion via trade

- ppl who bought cheap pets from F5

- ppl who bought cheap pets via trade

- ppl who bought/sold SS in F5

- ppl who bought/sold SS via trade

- ppl who ran SSP/arena/weeklies/dailies/others to farm for SS in order to make money

- ppl who bought cheap and sold for sky high

- ppl who knew they could fix this feature months ago but neglejected work for whatever reason

- ppl who are desperate to gear up more characters to keep up with this demanding game

- ppl who are butthurt to only notice this feature once it was removed

who? yeah, exactly: welcome to an empty game with nobody around to run any actual content.

Concluding with

vor 10 Stunden schrieb ImoutoMaster:

You like alot of others forget one thing. It was a known bug for atleast 4 months probably 1 year and they didnt bother fixing it which means it was an intended feature for atleast that time minus 1 week cause in the last week they complained that it would be a bug. A real company would have fixed it right after noticing what kinda dmg it could do. 

If they allow it for everyone in the time period why should the ones in the last week not be allowed to do so too ? That would be the only unfair way of handling this otherwise NC could have just fixed it but i am sure they are to busy giving us optimizations and balance patches for this game thats also why i get 60 fps in all content oh wait i get 10 fps with I7 9700k something is wrong here. 

and therefore we are thankful. Thank you NCsoft who cared for honest people to not fall too much to a disadvantage. Prices for soulstones couldnt be taken care of in advance, so no harsh feelings here.

KR is highly pvp driven and for upcoming content we are prepared. I feel sorry for people who "did officially not abuse" a feature, this cant be helped.

• NCSOFT

I do not have additional comments to this issue at this time but I would like to clarify a two points consistently brought up.

1. This issue was raised 4 months ago but has not been ongoing for 4 months. Unfortunately, it's reoccurrence was recent.
  2. The point of raising awareness to the issue was intentional. The point was that we will take action on its abuse. Yes, while we understand those who did not know it was an issue was now aware of it and felt compelled to take advantage of it, we felt it was important to communicate.

You can continue to discuss this issue in my sticky thread or in another thread, but this thread will be locked.

• Like 2

• Hime locked this topic