Assassin skill shadow drain not working please fix

NorbertTheOpinionated

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2020 at 10:21 PM, ICantNameMe said:

It was fixed in July 8 KR patch, we have June 24 Skillpatch, so you will just have to wait until next skillpatch.

Well here we are on September 12, 2020, and it is still broken. If it was fixed, we didn't get the fix. My class doesn't work. At this point NCsoft has literally base class abilities that don't work, and they aren't even fixing those bugs?

3 hours ago, NorbertTheOpinionated said:

Well here we are on September 12, 2020, and it is still broken. If it was fixed, we didn't get the fix. My class doesn't work. At this point NCsoft has literally base class abilities that don't work, and they aren't even fixing those bugs?

We are always a few months behing KR. If they got the fix July 8th, we will most likely get in september / october.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!

NCsoft has fixed this bug. Shadow drain works for the shadow spec assassins again! Happy day! Thank you NCsoft! I know I have been quite critical for the past few months because it feels like nothing has been getting done, and because of that, I don't want to ONLY be critical. When something gets done about the complaints, I want to give recognition and credit where credit is due! With the Cosmic Horizon update, this bug, that I reported, has been fixed. I am not at all being sarcastic, or speaking in satire or anything. I actually mean it. Thank you for fixing this bug. My class works again. Let it be known... I am shouting it now to anyone on this forum to see this: NCSOFT FIXED A BUG THAT WAS REPORTED TO THEM, WHICH PROVES THAT EFFORT IS STILL BEING MADE. THAT GIVES ME HOPE FOR THIS GAME, AND THAT IS WORTH A LOT. THAT IS IMPORTANT! THIS WILL KEEP ME PLAYING LONGER, AND WILL MAKE ME MORE LIKELY TO PAY INTO THE GAME BECAUSE NCSOFT SHOWED THEY ARE ACTUALLY PUTTING EFFORT INTO FIXING PROBLEMS. THEY ARE WILLING TO LOOK BACK AND NOT JUST FORWARD AT NEW CONTENT!

Yes, caps, but you know what? I AM shouting. That deserves to be shouted. It should be. THANK YOU! In case NCsoft wants to see what gets a positive response from their players, here it is. Fixing performance and bug issues. PLEASE, let's see more of this.

Edited by NorbertTheOpinionated