Moontide Outfit Purchase with Designer Threads punishment

Rieze

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

The should either permanently ban everyone exploiting this or do like other games do, temporary ban and wipe their accounts of any trace of profit gotten from this including equipment upgrades, gold, materials, costumes.

well if this is what you think all the server will get "permanently ban" and this result will get ncsoft to the grave , 

belive me whatever you say , but its wont happaned , ncsoft will lose a lot money in that case , you more then welcome to see what happaned next , BUT PERMETLY BAN WILL NEVER HAPPANED , they know very well the result of what will happaned if they will do so.

the game is dead right now , if the ban that you very want that will happaned will actually happaned 

also lot of players in this game waiting for blue protocol to arrvive the game is in fight for his life now , you acutally think they have a side ?

16 minutes ago, JinVarrel said:

well if this is what you think all the server will get "permanently ban" and this result will get ncsoft to the grave , 

belive me whatever you say , but its wont happaned , ncsoft will lose a lot money in that case , you more then welcome to see what happaned next , BUT PERMETLY BAN WILL NEVER HAPPANED , they know very well the result of what will happaned if they will do so.

the game is dead right now , if the ban that you very want that will happaned will actually happaned 

also lot of players in this game waiting for blue protocol to arrvive the game is in fight for his life now , you acutally think they have a side ?

If they want to play blue protocol, then the ban would just help them move on.  They are losing far more money with the exploit than they would lose with permanently banning the exploiters. And as i said, id rather play a dead game but with players that are honest rather than blunt exploiters who think they can get away with everything.

what you want its not what they want , if you would like to play fair games i will advice you go and play rpg becuse mmorpg will always suffer hack and exploit , you dont even know how much hackers blade & soul suffer from each days, its easy to talk huh ? lets see you do ncsoft job they need to think what do to with players that come in touch with the bug without killing thier hardwork, its not that easy step let me remind you that ncsoft is a big company and thing like what you say they try to prevent from happaning .

remember what i say and and bring it to your mind becuse i work with game studio like 5 years i know lot more then you , its not depend you , or any other members , what ncsoft will do its what happaned ,

however you can forget from the ban stuff .

44 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

And as i said, id rather play a dead game but with players that are honest rather than blunt exploiters who think they can get away with everything.

Actually you are playing a dead game with a blunt of exploiters that DO get away with everything.

If they want to play blue protocol, then the ban would just help them move on.  They are losing far more money with the exploit than they would lose with permanently banning the exploiters. And as i said, id rather play a dead game but with players that are honest rather than blunt exploiters who think they can get away with everything.

So.. they'll earn more money if they perma ban 80% of the servers?

Do you even understand what you'r saying *permanatly ban the exploiters* they would have to ban 99.9% of their LEFTOVER playerbase......cause of what i saw in bambo village EVERYONE  AND THEIR GRANMA is doing the bug thingie, 26 channels  lmao.

I honestly dont get where there is honesty in not taking free stuff.
This isnt a XML edit, or a script or anything else involving a third party.
It's NCsoft that messed up and after being milked and scammed over by dozen of pay2win events and catering towards the geared playerbase this is the first thing that caters to EVERYONE being it intentionally or not. You dont gain anything by QQing around over it. Just shut it or join it.

Its like crying that your poor because you refuse to take a daily 100 dollar bill that literly spawns infront of your homedoor.
Who knows maybe somebody looses it everyday there, but you would still take it. Especially if you know that person made this 100 dollars by scamming others.

Edited by LaVersus

23 minutes ago, LaVersus said:

It's NCsoft that messed up and after being milked and scammed over by dozen of pay2win events and catering towards the geared playerbase this is the first thing that caters to EVERYONE being it intentionally or not. You dont gain anything by QQing around over it. Just shut it or join it.

Its like crying that your poor because you refuse to take a daily 100 dollar bill that literly spawns infront of your homedoor.
Who knows maybe somebody looses it everyday there, but you would still take it. Especially if you know that person made this 100 dollars by scamming others.

Edited 22 minutes ago by LaVersus

Everyone had a choice to either go and exploit or not, and it spretty obvious that such gain was not intentional so do not put all the blame on NC soft where its the players that decided to explit this.

NC should just flat out man up and simply ban the exploiters simple matter, whether its 10 / 20 /90% of the players base, its an exploit and should be punished.

46 minutes ago, Puril said:

Do you even understand what you'r saying *permanatly ban the exploiters* they would have to ban 99.9% of their LEFTOVER playerbase......cause of what i saw in bambo village EVERYONE  AND THEIR GRANMA is doing the bug thingie, 26 channels  lmao.

26 channels is not 99% of the players base. Thats at most 400 "accounts" since there is a lot of people simply making bot accounts to do it.

Ban people for what ? they already  made a price error like the alternative path for the new raid weapon last week. They ban the people that use that "wrong price" weapon last week ? **** no !! they actually reroll back their steel breaker weapon stage3 to thornbreaker 9 for let them use the "wrong price" and make the weapon direct to 6 :HajoonSurprised:. XD it's the same kind of bug /exploit and they did nothing back last week. Next mainteinance they will probably fix the price and nothing more. ps Welcome to Blade and Soul :HajoonCheer:

this is kind worse use bot in the game that promise you 100% ban for the account

however these bugs is take a place almost each patch they doing without pay attation to what they doing

as @Versus105 said and as i mention before NO BAN INVOLVED HERE @Grimoir

the mistake blade & soul doing the whatever the players use them, dont you think if there were issue with the hongmoon store you would buy anything there???

and if thier plan to rollback the server before the error happaned i belive the rollback will take a place from the moment the latest maintnanace in hope they did backup in that date.

ncsoft doing none stop errors

Edited by JinVarrel

Am 1.8.2020 um 20:19 schrieb Grimoir:

Everyone had a choice to either go and exploit or not, and it spretty obvious that such gain was not intentional so do not put all the blame on NC soft where its the players that decided to explit this.

NC should just flat out man up and simply ban the exploiters simple matter, whether its 10 / 20 /90% of the players base, its an exploit and should be punished

Why would you want Nc to ban 90% of the Playerbase in first place and destroy a big part of their revenue if you would not really reconsider all the other mistakes which were made by Ncsoft in past? Like those pay2win garbage stuff and stupid patches. 
There is no one else to blame than Nc in first place. They decided to announce it openly without any effective warnings and not even shutting down the server immediately. Ignoring those cases leads everyone to believe that you're a hypocrite.

Am 1.8.2020 um 20:19 schrieb Grimoir:

26 channels is not 99% of the players base. Thats at most 400 "accounts" since there is a lot of people simply making bot accounts to do it.

It doesn't matter how filled up the channels are? Many players have done it already Mr.Brain. If Ncwest would go and tackle each and single one, pretty sure it's going to be every second one atleast.

Edited by Levis123

Hi! just got back from a 3day ban. Let me just start by saying that.. While I did abuse a mistake made by NCsoft and deserve a response. I am being honest when I say that I only went after the outfits for myself and did not abuse it beyond that. The moment I got them all I stopped. That was about the time when they made a post about it telling people to not do it and to stop if already started. I then received a 3 day ban which I took because again, I did a bad but seeing how many people who are still abusing it and beyond what I did not getting banned, kind seems unfair. It kind of feels, they picked a few of us at random that they knew did it just to scare the rest from not doing it but that doesn't seem to have worked. I 100% agree that the people who abused it to empower themselves and make money deserve harsher punishment then me (and many like me) who only did it for the outfits.

Edited by Aulann

On 8/1/2020 at 4:19 PM, Tufa said:

It is mindblowing that this company can't even shut the game down for a hot fix.  There needs to be stern punishment.  I really can't see myself investing my time or money in another NC game.

they did shut it down last week because people could buy more then the limit of polishing cloth from fishing

Ok first of all...... Why should there be any punishment at all for mistakes NC made? Blind man shoudnt play cards buddy! If they gave a snack about it they couldve fix it on the spot not wait for .. a week.. Anyway! Thx for the awesome event NC after nerfing so much the f2p profits! Keep up with the good work!

Edited by Madarame

i think you and your friends witch have big acc think why not abuse on some new accs and send to main :D for not risk ban :D that all but you say difrent story :D
strange your friends not 1 but more start play right now cuz of outfits :D is so Wired :D

so since we know now that the bug was reported 4 months ago already and not fixed.
NcSoft themselves helped getting it public with their dumbass forum post.
We can say all that is a surprise is that this didnt blew up earlyer.
I totaly blame NCsoft on this they had 4 months to fix it, and instead of doing so they even posted how to exploit it now and expect noone to milk that event like NC milked the playerbase. Any punishments would be injustified.

Imagine there is a broken traffic light state refuses to fix, and your being sued for causing an accident there simply because you chose to drive that road.