Sign in to follow this  
MasterCerebro

Goodbye Blade and Soul

I am a new player who just started and got hooked on the game. Loved every part of it from art style, story, to combat system- the only problem is... my game lags. I'm running a customized alien ware that should have no problem running this. I asked around and people told me that the game runs on GPU or some bs or other. This game needs to be optimized and updated and it shouldn't be up to me to find 3rd party software to try to fix whats wrong with the game. Adios 

FlCosmin   

The devs has not done anything to optimize the game for these past 4 years since launch and i don't think that will change anytime soon so you are not the only one that comes to the game and realize how bad it runs even on modern systems and moves away from it because there are belter options out there.

Posted (edited)

Only if you had enough love for giant oily gon legs, and cute lyn feet pic, like the rest of us,  you would have stayed   lol

Edited by pikapikapika

aKaidesu   

Alienware does not exactly have a reputation of selling well performing computers. You're shooting off you second kneecap when expecting good performance with BnS on it.

Paru   

Yes, it is a CPU bound game. You could being running a  2080super and the game still suck. 

Unreal engine 4 should solve this CPU bound issue, but NCWEST will NEVER invest the capital in this game to improve it.

Server lag is a NCWEST direct issue. When NA went from 8 server to ONE, NCWEST went to the cheapest solution; the server in someone's basement.

To the point, NCWEST can't even fill one server.

To bad I really liked this game, but I refuse to spend one dollar on this game and to the people who ruined this game I'm done, seeya.  

im sorry little one, but Alienware PCs are overpriced trash, Dell has the worst mainboards out there and the performance is worse than any Radioshack PC for 400 quid.

i build PCs since 18 years and have never seen so much garbage than in a Alienware system.