Did they secretly nerf merchant spawn?

polarfoxy

42 minutes ago, polarfoxy said:

Since 3 days ago, when they only nerfed ia6 wpn, i havent seen a single merchant of wonders. During the week before, ive seen at least 1-2 per day. But none in cs/hm.

same, over 30 runs in HM DST and no merchant

il y a 44 minutes, Sunshine a dit :

[...]

Thanks!

I think there's a couple of little things missing from your message. You know, things like "sorry we misled our valued customers with innaccurate patchnotes" or "this lack of communication was a mistake on our part, we will do better in the future to let you know about such changes".

You know, things that would make you sound like you recognize you've done something wrong, instead of giving that "yeah, nobody cares" vibe that is annoying me more and more each time you do such a blunder and remain completely unapologetic about it.

Unless that's your way of saying that lies and misinformation are essential parts of the B&S Premium experience, of course. In which case, carry on.

• Like 1

On 8/1/2020 at 9:21 AM, Kovalis said:

I think there's a couple of little things missing from your message. You know, things like "sorry we misled our valued customers with innaccurate patchnotes" or "this lack of communication was a mistake on our part, we will do better in the future to let you know about such changes".

You know, things that would make you sound like you recognize you've done something wrong, instead of giving that "yeah, nobody cares" vibe that is annoying me more and more each time you do such a blunder and remain completely unapologetic about it.

Unless that's your way of saying that lies and misinformation are essential parts of the B&S Premium experience, of course. In which case, carry on.

Unfortunately mate, this isn't the first time.

From my memory alone, I remember about 2-3 times patch information was miscommunicated/withheld (wonder if anyone remembers that Naryu Sanctum enrage timer fiasco from 2 years ago...)

And note, this is only my memory. Who knows how many more times this was done. It's gotten to the point where it is only expected now...

On 7/31/2020 at 5:14 PM, Sunshine said:

Hey All - 

I asked about this, and it appears that the Merchant of Wonders was removed from the following dungeons:

• Heaven's Mandate
  • Cold Storage
  • Starstone Mines
  • Hollow's Heart
  • Drowning Deeps

Thanks!

I feel Heaven's Mandate and Cold Storage should not have the MOW removed since they are still current dungeons