Decreased Player Cap In Nyraka To Help With Lag

Sunshine

• NCSOFT

Hey Everyone,

Since the release of Dark Passage on July 22, we've noticed some players are experiencing increased lag within Nyraka. Based on your feedback, we have lowered the zone's player cap, which we believe should reduce the lag. If you have any further input on this issue, please let us know.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I know we like giving you guys a hard time and to be fair most of it is deserved, that being said we should also be able to commend when you do something right. Thank you NC for listening to the community and doing something about it! From the bottom of my heart this truly makes me happy and hopeful for the future of all of this.
Also if we are already on the subject good job on the road map - it was mostly close and for the most part executed exactly as pointed.

If may suggest, whoever is in charge of translation in your company or whoever is in charge of communications with the Koreans should be fired ASAP as he is doing a very poor job at best. Find someone better, preferably who actually plays the game. 

Thats nice. Would also be nice if you would be nontargetable by people with autocombat. I am not able to play alot right now but leave the PC on with the autocombat just to figure out after a few hours not being on pc that my character got killed by someone being 10 minutes in. Also my character with autocombat keeps dying to mobs and it takes me to disable multiple skills and 20 points def to survive. sure the pvp there is a nice feature - but not for the ones with autocombat that just wanna get some tokens while not being able to play.