Sign in to follow this  
Nombei

Nyraka is an FPS slog that makes it unplayable

Nombei   

Hello all,

The optimization in Nyraka is horrific. It's bad enough that raids are an FPS shredder, but in this open field of combat, my fps is 5-8, ping of 250 and it often drops to 1, which kills off my character as the game literally freezes up. This happens even when I click on the optimize for combat switch in settings and auto battle/simple combat.

My bandwith is 100 Mps and I live in the states, so it's not the network. My system can wail away on Warframe, GW2 and others without any problems. BNS is the only game I play that finds new lows in sloggy gameplay.

I'm running the 64-bit version and not using BNS Buddy.

Oh, and after today's update, there's only one channel, so it's a bit crowded.

Please devs, get this fixed asap.

Greetings Nombei,

We know about that problem and acted accordingly:

Nombei   

Hello EmperorLeto,

I did notice three channels Thursday (thanks for that), but even with that I was still encountering a significant lag. Battles would largely stay in the 5-10 fps range with the occasional drop to 3 and below, usually resulting in my alt's demise.

I will see if there's an improvement today.

Happy Friday all.

Nombei   

Hello EmperorLeto,

It started out better for around two hours, running 10-15 fps with a ping of 175-200ms. Afterward it dropped back down to the 5-10 fps range, 175-200ms. I had about 4 lag spikes that dropped it to 1 fps, over 300+ ping and usually killing my alt.

It's been behaving in the 5-10 fps range for the past two hours as of this writing.

Nombei   

Hello EmperorLito,

Nyraka is back down to two channels and the lag is reaching 475ms levels and 2 FPS. Please add more channels.

It's well past time that the lag issue be addressed and resolved.