tobs   

Hello @Hime

due the planned MSP changes in Russia (seems like we get it too then) our Keys and Chests will expire.

Now i have a Question, i farmed alot of MSP and didnt receive enough "Verdant Nightstones" to open atleast every Case i farmed.

It would be really sad and stupid to let em expire without the Option to open them.

Now to my Question, is it possible to add the "Verdant Nightstone"  into the MSP NPC that we can trade "Tawny Nightstones/Lavender Nightstones" for Greens so we can open atleast our chests?

Answer would be great.

Sincerly,

tobi

Shekinah   

Remembering how it was when they changed Cold storage, white orbs and such, I doubt they would do that. So either use them until then or you can only discard them afterwards.

tobs   

well yea, dunno what i should do with it. And this idea makes acutally sense when they change something like that. Let see if @Himeanswer.

Grimoir   

99% chance they will not tell you anything until an actual system preview goes live to prevent people from exploiting any upcoming changes

80% chance that if they respond and tell you, it will not be whats actually coming cause..."difference in builds"

50% chance what you will later read in the systems preview or patch notes will be inacurate.

Bottom line you are better off just waiting for the patch to actually go live.

110% aka working as intended : they will not care, and the transition will be  close old msp aka antique for 1coopper everything --->> open new msp with more p2w items  .DONE :D:

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

99% chance they will not tell you anything until an actual system preview goes live to prevent people from exploiting any upcoming changes

80% chance that if they respond and tell you, it will not be whats actually coming cause..."difference in builds"

50% chance what you will later read in the systems preview or patch notes will be inacurate.

Bottom line you are better off just waiting for the patch to actually go live.

90% we get exactly what RU gets like litterly all of the time. They will at max write once that they are listening to our complains but in the end our msp stuff will expire with no compensation.