Fix F10 Prices?

Karmahyunkel

28 minutes ago, Karmahyunkel said:

Homie who in their right mind will buy 1g for 3 ncoin in this state of the game. 

You would be suprised how many players bought rng boxes or trove keys or premium for more than 1:1 xD

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Karmahyunkel:

Homie who in their right mind will buy 1g for 3 ncoin in this state of the game. 

Everyone who actully knows the worth of gold currently maybe ? Currently 1Ncoin sells for 2.5G - 4G mostly in the 3G region. Now try to offer 1G for it people will laught at you and thats the reason F9 is dead. You cant go into a store looking at a 4k tv which cost 1.200€ and offer them 400€ saying its not worth 1.200€. Well you can but you will not be able to get the tv.

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Everyone who actully knows the worth of gold currently maybe ? Currently 1Ncoin sells for 2.5G - 4G mostly in the 3G region. Now try to offer 1G for it people will laught at you and thats the reason F9 is dead. You cant go into a store looking at a 4k tv which cost 1.200€ and offer them 400€ saying its not worth 1.200€. Well you can but you will not be able to get the tv.

Hop on NA server real quick. Literally everyone sells 1:1. I don’t know about EU tho

3 hours ago, Karmahyunkel said:

Hop on NA server real quick. Literally everyone sells 1:1. I don’t know about EU tho

Unless i am on a different NA server i have yet to see someone sell for 1:1. Its more beneficial to sell sealing charms than sell 1:1 ratio to anyone xD

vor 21 Stunden schrieb Karmahyunkel:

Well last time i had gold on NA i saw no one is using F9 and since the Discord where EU People sell is also the same NA people sell you definetly misunderstood something.

Maybe you looked in F9 and thought "oh 1:1" this is the same in EU but the point is no one is using F9 cause you cant get lower than 1:1 even tho the actual price is way worse for the gold selling part. Gold is probably worth a bit more on NA thou cause i assume you have less people playing.

Edited by ImoutoMaster