Forums

NC soft You guys need to listen to the player base or the game will die

UE4 did not fix the issue of low fps, and the game could have been great but listen to the player base, dont milk players and nerf gold. If you guys can fix the fps issue the game would make more money and last loger please read the post and make changes.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, War Panda said:

UE4 did not fix the issue of low fps, and the game could have been great but listen to the player base, dont milk players and nerf gold. If you guys can fix the fps issue the game would make more money and last loger please read the post and make changes.

Good luck trying to reach them!  Someone needs to show them the math with detail on how impactful the Gold nerfs were.  Yesterday I did my usual fishing and my daily income from the daily challenge were also spent.  To add insult to injury they nerfed the Gold even more with the new weekly changes with the last patch.

At this point you're forced to either do msp (good luck getting into groups there since they ask for Grand Celestial + weapons),  or just log in for only weeklies and raids.  

One other problem that came with the Gold nerfs is that f8 has slowed down by alot. People stopped doing daily challenges because its not worth time and effort anymore and as a result, the ones that are still trying to do the Daily challenges have a hard time getting into groups.  Yes its possible to finish the DC but it has become a very slow process. f8 used to move FAST.  

The newer players are the ones suffering the most from these changes.  So they just see that progress is slow and they move on to other games. 

BNS had alot of potential when it launched.  But the moment they stopped listening to the playerbase, thats when it started going down hill.

They don't learn from past mistakes. This is not the first time for such Gold nerfs. And thats a problem right there.  

I love this game and would like to see it succeed, but the way things are going now, even the top bns streamers have started streaming other games. And that... does not look good.

• Like 1