Forums

IM SNITCHING

Jirama

Why this isn't a big surprise for me or anyone who actively play this game? i guess we all knew that top ranking players with a 0.19 sec on a 99 mil HP boss can be done in that amount of time i mean let's be serious i know people that has the same gear level as those guys and he never manage to get to that score.

ahahaha, you ppl are delusional /giggle. Lets assume that that person is using such thing ok.........do you really beleive for 1 sec that NC$soft is going to do anything whatsoever to harm one of their precious super mega whales, i mean have you seen his gear, that gear is not by grind or playing like you and me doing dailys/weeklies, no darling that gear is by the mighty power of the credit card. Especially in a player bleeding abandoned game you'r expecting NC$ to ban one of their highest paying costumers? HAHAHAHAHAHA....cool story bro / Elegiggle. *I am doing 5 daily challenges a day and running weeklies 11 times a week, it just feels so freaking unfair and I'm really upset*  awww im sry were you under the impression that your playing a *fair game*. How many times over MUST NC$soft prove it to you ppl that THEY DONT GIVE A FLYING CRICKET also like gaby0309 said they would most likely have no frikin clue what that is about ....even less what to do with it. Bottom line stop asking for bans in a FTP GAME which literally translates to credit card clownfiesta.  I get it your one of those leftover players who still beleive that their skillz in game matter *lmao* ....uhmmm sweety THE ONLY SKILL that NC$soft cares about is how fast and how much can you swipe, Have a nice day.

Edited by Puril

2 hours ago, Puril said:

ahahaha, you ppl are delusional /giggle. Lets assume that that person is using such thing ok.........do you really beleive for 1 sec that NC$soft is going to do anything whatsoever to harm one of their precious super mega whales, i mean have you seen his gear, that gear is not by grind or playing like you and me doing dailys/weeklies, no darling that gear is by the mighty power of the credit card. Especially in a player bleeding abandoned game you'r expecting NC$ to ban one of their highest paying costumers? HAHAHAHAHAHA....cool story bro / Elegiggle. *I am doing 5 daily challenges a day and running weeklies 11 times a week, it just feels so freaking unfair and I'm really upset*  awww im sry were you under the impression that your playing a *fair game*. How many times over MUST NC$soft prove it to you ppl that THEY DONT GIVE A FLYING CRICKET also like gaby0309 said they would most likely have no frikin clue what that is about ....even less what to do with it. Bottom line stop asking for bans in a FTP GAME which literally translates to credit card clownfiesta.  I get it your one of those leftover players who still beleive that their skillz in game matter *lmao* ....uhmmm sweety THE ONLY SKILL that NC$soft cares about is how fast and how much can you swipe, Have a nice day.

Lmao talk about being delusional. I still swipe from time to time and I don’t believe that skill matters. Having your considered getting some mental help? I hope you have health insurance.

3 hours ago, Jirama said:

Lmao talk about being delusional. I still swipe from time to time and I don’t believe that skill matters. Having your considered getting some mental help? I hope you have health insurance.

Appearantly you didnt understood or read my post, i was not specifically targeting any player however i was targeting that mentality of ppl thinking  *hey i do my dailys+ weelies and i want the FTP game to be fair*. FTP game where credit card pratically rules....ppl wanting/expecting fairness.

11 minutes ago, Puril said:

Appearantly you didnt understood or read my post, i was not specifically targeting any player however i was targeting that mentality of ppl thinking  *hey i do my dailys+ weelies and i want the FTP game to be fair*. FTP game where credit card pratically rules....ppl wanting/expecting fairness.

I dont even want to read your block of garbage. like go back to school

6 hours ago, Puril said:

This is about hacking the game. Not about a credit card.

2 hours ago, 900870_1452550662 said:

This is about hacking the game. Not about a credit card.

Do you truly beleive, are you one of those *oh its about fair/its the right thing to do* players that NC$oft is going to deliver any form of punishment to their big spenders regardles of what they do? No they wont, they'll do what they been doing for soo long we'v been having speedhacks/n animation hacks for years now.....pretend they didnt see anything.

• NCSOFT

Hi everyone,

We've been removing links containing exploits and identifiable players as per our Code of Conduct. As said before, those types of reports must be directed to Support.

You're absolutely free to discuss any BnS related issue on the forums as long as you keep our CoC in mind. No warnings have been issued so far but we will unfortunately have to from now on.

Thanks ~

5 hours ago, Hyunkel said:

Hi everyone,

We've been removing links containing exploits and identifiable players as per our Code of Conduct. As said before, those types of reports must be directed to Support.

You're absolutely free to discuss any BnS related issue on the forums as long as you keep our CoC in mind. No warnings have been issued so far but we will unfortunately have to from now on.

Thanks ~

The thing is, More often than not, the "support" staff does not play the actual game they do support for, they just have a database where they search up the problem and post the appropriate response, They would never investigate an exploit.

That's why we need to raise more of a "buzz" about this issue to get it out there, make people aware and hopefully get people who can actully do something about these issues to see them.

NCsoft doesn't ban cheaters, when the game first came out I recorded and submitted video to the GMs through tickets of this botter. 

This person was 100% botting and doing it 24 hours a day 7 days a week in frostscale basin. I submitted 6 videos over a 1 month period and I don't know if anything ever happened to the person. I do know that one time I saw this person at Grand harvest square actually playing the game and I PMed them to go *** themselves and the next day I got a warning from a GM about harassing other players.

If you go to my youtube you can see 5 other videos over that 1 month and each one was submitted in a ticket. 

[moderated content]

NCsoft doesn't realize the damage these *** do to player base. I was doing 40/40 max quests every day that first year getting myself to be one of the first HM 15s in game and it demoralized me a great deal to see someone just afk bot for XP day after day.

Its the same with this *** who are exploiting/hacking the game and making a ton of gold with no effort at all or using XML to boost their damage.

As a GM your job is to protect our game world, a space we spend countless hours in and money on also. However when you let such blatant cheaters get away with their bullshit its ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ disgusting.

On 7/26/2020 at 6:20 PM, Hyunkel said:

We've been removing links containing exploits and identifiable players as per our Code of Conduct. As said before, those types of reports must be directed to Support

Hi Hyunkel! Thanks for pitching in.

In light of the frustration in this thread, it would be good to receive word on how the issue is being discussed by your team. Has the issue been brought up internally? What has been said? What steps could be taken to deal with the issue? Do you have longterm plans to minimize similar issues in the future?

Of course, we should aim specific player reports to the Support Team, but it's equally important you fulfill your job as publishers to keep us informed on your internal discussions. This is not an issue caused by one player, it's a whole game issue. Regardless of if feedback and thoughts are being taken into account, the  forum is where communication for this sort of thing should be discussed and responded to. As it stands, all the effort that the community puts in feels as if it falls on deaf ears. The game as a whole feels uncared for with the current lack of engagement from your side.

Edited by Azaethal

1 hour ago, Azaethal said:

Hi Hyunkel! Thanks for pitching in.

In light of the frustration in this thread, it would be good to receive word on how the issue is being discussed by your team. Has the issue been brought up internally? What has been said? What steps could be taken to deal with the issue? Do you have longterm plans to minimize similar issues in the future?

Of course, we should aim specific player reports to the Support Team, but it's equally important you fulfill your job as publishers to keep us informed on your internal discussions. This is not an issue caused by one player, it's a whole game issue. Regardless of if feedback and thoughts are being taken into account, the  forum is where communication for this sort of thing should be discussed and responded to. As it stands, all the effort that the community puts in feels as if it falls on deaf ears. The game as a whole feels uncared for with the current lack of engagement from your side.

Yes exactly this. No one is listening to anything and cheaters can go free and do whatever they want without consequences. Great...

i think you still dont get that right , ncwest have the access to change the datafile.bin that include the game data include thier database record

however for expolit fix they have to report to ncsoft in korea as they are the developers of the game you may called them also "Bloodlust Studio"

they are the real developers of that sweet game , this is the main reason the moderators request from you to post the bugs in the support that players wont use them 

however another reason is that ncswest will have to report the studio about those exploits as they own the game source code.

ncwest has many other region have to report to the studio for any case excpet korea as the studio is thier own property, korea also have a side here and to deliver their patches to the publishers or fix by the reported regions. 

so the forum is not the place for you to post those bugs / expoits , otherwise the team wont fix that as they dont have any deitels.

i quit from the game since thier gold nerf, but i still come from time to time check how things changes.

i also made cute dance with my lynf before i leaved blade & soul you more then invite to see  LynF Sweet Dance

Edited by JinVarrel
  • Like 1