Sign in to follow this  
stahp

Again only 1 channel in Nyraka

stahp   

Literally the only good thing that was done about this event has been removed and there is again only 1 channel in this event, which is HORRIBLE per se, and for some reason it looks like you are doing your best to make it even worse.

Gman   

Yeah put back atleast channel 2. This is just madness

RinDman   
Posted (edited)

unknown.png

Ah empty channel, 30-60fps rockstable ... See ? It's simple NcWest when you want ... NOW DO THE SAME FOR BG, RAID INSTANCES ( IA, TT, whatever ) ! Don't tell me Amazon AWS is so weak ...

Edited by RinDman

Cor   
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, RinDman said:

unknown.png

Ah empty channel, 30-60fps rockstable ... See ? It's simple NcWest when you want ... NOW DO THE SAME FOR BG, RAID INSTANCES ( IA, TT, whatever ) ! Don't tell me Amazon AWS is so weak ...

They didn't do anything, you only have good fps because you are in an empty channel. If you go into any raid solo it's the same you will have good fps, performance only gets crappy when you do it with lots of people.

Edited by Cor

FlCosmin   

2FPS "event" i mean i have been there today and the FPS drops and freezes are an abomination it is unplayable, you can't leave it AFK because you die to the mobs even at high tier gear you just drop dead to the mobs there is no need for other players to turn on PVP mode, managed to get those 200 mob kill quest for the first time and i am never going to there again NC does not care about their players because if they cared they would have done something about it they chose not to.