Dragon Spire Weapon – Stage 6 to Silversteel Weapon – Stage 6 Cost Error

sevXone

This makes no sense at all to make some players go 3 months ahead in progression, because that is how LONG it takes to get these materials. We already know that NCSoft does not even understand their own game so they wouldn't know what this huge change means to the players, but please understand that this change is absolutely NOT FAIR for a lot of players. A few handful of players get to upgrade for free basically when others get 3 months extra time for the same upgrade!

Please reconsider this change NOW and leave the cost as it is!

hypnotic ur just trolling xdddd you make me fun i guess you don't want the player base to get that weapon and just be the "lucky whale" guy to get it already stage 6 and start gathering ores for stage 9 :)))) while people will struggle to get it even stage 6. we don't complain, we want fairness, but we're complaining about ncsoft just not even reacting to the remaining player base that keep running this game xd and if they don't change this thing, i'll just quit because i wont farm 4 months to get something that i could get in 4 weeks.

hf playing the game i guess if you say so xd

Edited by NSFAxeufr

• NCSOFT

Greetings everybody,

Thank you for the feedback! Please continue to share your thoughts, so we can forward them to the appropriate team members accordingly. 

We have merged multiple threads on this topic into this one for visibility and would like to ask everybody to refrain from opening new threads on this same topic as that makes it really hard for us to collect said feedback.

In my humble opinion there is one fair solution. Patch the weapon path and revert the weapons from everyone that upgraded it.

Does this sound like a lot of work for you, NC*? Yes, but i have breaking news for you: NC* screwed up here and now it's on you to fix it!

if the costs to stage 6 will change to 80 without reverting the already made weapons its the most unfair solution because it will be hard for players who havent upgraded yet to keep up with the other players that already upgraded.

if you revert the weapons of all players, give back all materials and then change the costs to 80, people are against it who already upgraded and feel fooled because they need to pay more than before

if u increase the cost of stage 6-9 by 55 instead of adding it to stage 6 i think it would be ok or

if you keep it like it is with 25 for stage 6 and no added costs to the higher stages its the best for the playerbase. But NCsoft will make less money with selling the steels in f10 in the future. On the other hand it was the mistake from NCsoft to give us the wrong patch so maybe its time for them to stand by the mistakes

So what exactly you guys doing with our Feedback? Trash it? I mean somehow you are thinking, if you not communicate with us properly, this topic going to be forgotten? This is not how it works, can you get your ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ together and communicate with the community? Now u created a 3 months gap between the Players, because you cant test your stuff before releasing it? Pls just stop being so incompetent and work together with the community, to let this game survive. And somehow find a reasonable solution for this error, because u cant let it stay like that. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb xSaYNuKx:

So what exactly you guys doing with our Feedback? Trash it? 

Well, they are listening, which doesn't mean that they care a <whatever> about it.:playdumb:

PS: I am sure they will offer some CC based progression help soon enough :pain:

Edited by Belido

the fact that you guys reverted people stage 3 silversteel weapon so they could use the easier path to make it stage 6 silversteel, makes this whole thing even worse!

You either fix your error and revert them all back to stage 3 silversteel weapon or you keep the old upgrading path.

Edited by Oyob

On 2020-07-28 at 6:26 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

Thank you for the feedback! Please continue to share your thoughts, so we can forward them to the appropriate team members accordingly. 

We have merged multiple threads on this topic into this one for visibility and would like to ask everybody to refrain from opening new threads on this same topic as that makes it really hard for us to collect said feedback.

Excuse me but can we know what happened to the feedback?

Exploit (unintended prices for obtaining a thing) that benefits 1% and leaves everyone else behind - good, no reverts needed; exploit that benefits everyone with equal access regardless of gear and level = bad, let's ban everyone and remove their exploit-gained goods.