Dragon Spire Weapon – Stage 6 to Silversteel Weapon – Stage 6 Cost Error

sevXone

Are you kidding me?

A lot of people already upgraded to stage 6 IA for free and i was unlucky to not get it yet, was probably gonna get it next week so now you are telling me that all those people who upgraded to stage 6 got to upgrade it much cheaper and faster than intended?
How is that fair?

You better revert the weapons of everyone who upgraded or I'm out, cause i sure as hell ain't waiting 4 more months before i can have a stage 6 IA weapon.

Peace out!

• Like 5

Il y a 15 heures, sevXone a dit :

Are you kidding me?

A lot of people already upgraded to stage 6 IA for free and i was unlucky to not get it yet, was probably gonna get it next week so now you are telling me that all those people who upgraded to stage 6 got to upgrade it much cheaper and faster than intended?
How is that fair?

You better revert the weapons of everyone who upgraded or I'm out, cause i sure as hell ain't waiting 4 more months before i can have a stage 6 IA weapon.

Peace out!

unfortunately, it wont happen, trust me.

Il y a 14 heures, pqteta a dit :

unfortunately, it wont happen, trust me.

If it wont happen then why do they even make this change? Cuck everyone who was unfortunate enough to not get the weapon mat yet?

Either you completely fix this degenerate mistake or you don't touch it and leave it as is.

8 minutes ago, sevXone said:

If it wont happen then why the fk do they even make this change? Cuck everyone who was unfortunate enough to not get the weapon mat yet gets fkd'?

Either you completely fix this degenerate mistake or you don't touch it and leave it as is.

if they decide to do this revert, I’ll be very happy LOL because I dont think its fair to pretend that no one has upgraded more easily because of their mistake, they might as well return the materials...

Speaking as someone that just upgraded their TB9 to IA6 only five minutes ago, I agree that everyone should be able to stay on the same level playing field; either revert all the IA6 weapons or keep the cost the same.

• Like 4

One would think they would at least get one patch right in four years and not make it a complete clown fiesta, but I guess it's too much to expect. How is it even possible for them to not see that players already abused this and still go through with the changes screwing over the majority of the playerbase.

• Like 1

Dear Blade-and-Soul-Team.

doing something now would be too late and the mistake you made would have to pay the players. If you simply don't do anything and give the players who have the raid weapon on 3, 4 or 5 the opportunity to reset the weapon for free, all parties would be satisfied.

So you should also bear the consequences that all players will have the weapon at 6 faster than you planned.

And to the people who reported this: it's your own fault. I hope the support will not reset your weapon until Wednesday, so that a few people in front of you will still have the weapon on 6 while you can upgrade it in 8 weeks.

Edited by SuFFi

Are u guys totally nuts now?

We talking here about a 4 months backstab for all those who wasnt able to get a weapon mat now, thats not a lil time frame thats nearly half a year.

Stop bringing up such nonsense and kill the last playerbase that is leftover.

Just bringing up such an idea is crazy and shows how disrepectfull u are and how less of a clue u have of your own game, what it even means to gets a 4 month disadvante here...

Shame on you guys from NC

in any case, this decision is a collective punishment and injustice just because some only children people are too lazy to write a ticket that will reset their weapon, so they can get their weapon directly stage 6 with no disadvantages. No, some of them now have the opportunity to get their weapon cheaply and others don't. And the joke is that those who mentioned this still have to wait 8 weeks until their weapon is at 6 or maybe have already noticed that they just need to open a ticket to get their equality. For those I hope that your ticket will be rejected.

Edited by SuFFi

To Ncsoft and Mr.Hime

The "ERROR" of weapon it's:  about 2 month and half f we can make steelbreaker stage6. How many players got it? Many. You open the second path of upgrade 2 weeks ago and everybody made tickets to revert the weapon to be able to upgrade it stage 6 instantly. What about us? the left players? You want to corrige your mistake by punishing us?
You disrespect us.
You want the players paying for your mistake by making diffrence between who have the weapon and not.
What about season end now in august? The players who will have the weapon will be top and the players who don't have the weapon can't get a better rank right?= Less hmcoins.
Same story for challenge mode: more dmg, better score right? = Less hmcoins.
How you can fix all this Mr.Hime?
Did you ever think one second to be in my place Mr. Hime? 
Did you can feel what feel the players who can't get the weapon and upgrade it like all others who have it?
Mr. Hime, you lack of justice , of fair-play and respect towards us, the gamers.
Shame on you Mr.Hime
As a player who love BNS , please make the "ERROR" and delete your post about weapon and don't enrage the community.
If you continuu with this INJUSTICE , soon you will don't have for who make any announcement .
Thank you.    

Edited by Vcrina

Just roll back all the silversteel 6 to dragonspire 6 and increase cost, or leave the cost the same (25 ores) for everyone. 

A company cant make players pay for its mistakes all the time no matter what, it's seriously lack of basics.

How is that fair? not fair