Forums

Too Slow Outfit/Weapon Rotation in the Store

So if u want a certain outfit or a weapon skin just how long does it take to get it back into the store?. We have like 5-6 outfits per month while we have like 200+ possible. 
Not to mention halloween / summer and holiday always come with their respective time so even less chance.
Is it not possible to increase the rotation speed or put more outfits out during each? 
Same for Illusion Weapons ive been wanting to get Fox Fire for ages but its never back.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Izayas said:

So if u want a certain outfit or a weapon skin just how long does it take to get it back into the store?. We have like 5-6 outfits per month while we have like 200+ possible. 
Not to mention halloween / summer and holiday always come with their respective time so even less chance.
Is it not possible to increase the rotation speed or put more outfits out during each? 
Same for Illusion Weapons ive been wanting to get Fox Fire for ages but its never back.

And it very will not return. fox fire was a trove exclusive weapon skin. The only way you cna hope for it tobe back is in another rng box or trove event.

Anything that is in a rng box or trove you will not see coming into the store.

Most outfits never come back.

So make sure that you always get all outfits you want while they are available.

and if you are new player then it's just "Tough luck" pretty much and you should've started to play earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.7.2020 at 10:01 PM, Grimoir said:

And it very will not return. fox fire was a trove exclusive weapon skin. The only way you cna hope for it tobe back is in another rng box or trove event.

Anything that is in a rng box or trove you will not see coming into the store.

do you maybe know if Mirage was in such a trove or rng box aswell? i would insta buy it if it was in f10 since i love it so much q.q and i know there are some outfit pouches in the market place but i'm a returning user- i need my money for gear upgrades ._.

Well, I think that you can find wings in trove more than once, so why not weapons? Some weapons didn't appear for very long time. For example it seems like special training weapon was available only once almost two years ago and I believe that quite a lot of players didn't play so long ago. However this comment probably doesn't belong to discussion about store :))

Edited by Lantios