2 CHANNELS ? WTF? 10 would not be enough BUT 2? UNACCEPTABLE

JonJonPoPong2

2 CHS is still laggy as $%^&, theres people on top of people and how the hell did you think 2 was enough? 10 would hardly be enough.

IT IS PAINFUL TO play in there, have you EVEN TRIED?

LEts see you go in there and kill 200 mobs.

DO you hate your jobs? is that why you S$%t on your customers all day long? 

THIS IS NOT FUN

WHy do you guys not get that we are playing blade and soul to try to have fun, yet you constantly do things to take any and all fun away?

• Like 3

There is a good chance it is only 1 channel since it just came out of maintenance like on wednesday. A day after a lot of people were surprised that there were 2 channels. A possiblity that a new channel gets opened again once the server decides to do so (just like in all other areas).
I really hope it is not restricted to 1 now since doing a maintenance for this (but not other issues there were mentioned everywhere from this patch) would be rather unfortunate.
But maintenance note said they gonna share what the changes were (it was added to the maint. topic) and for the channel limit, give it a few days / up to a day to see if new ones get generated or not.

Edited by ShinyRukii

1 hour ago, ShinyRukii said:

There is a good chance it is only 1 channel since it just came out of maintenance like on wednesday. A day after a lot of people were surprised that there were 2 channels. A possiblity that a new channel gets opened again once the server decides to do so (just like in all other areas).
I really hope it is not restricted to 1 now since doing a maintenance for this (but not other issues there were mentioned everywhere from this patch) would be rather unfortunate.
But maintenance note said they gonna share what the changes were (it was added to the maint. topic) and for the channel limit, give it a few days / up to a day to see if new ones get generated or not.

It's not "if the server decides to do so". Once there are enough players in a zone, the game opens a new channel. Works like that for all the maps in this game. Thing about Nyraka is that while most maps start at 2 chn by default, Nyraka starts at 1. On top of that the amount of players required to open a new chn is WAY too high for what you need to be doing in there. Not a single mob in there survives without getting attacked more than 1 sec, no one has more than 3 fps, yet the game thinks that's not crowded enough for it to need a second chn. Also doesn't help the fact that there is no safe zone, like there was in Ebon, and that if you get killed you get kicked out of the map, so you don't count for the total ppl in the map, like afk killed players did in Ebon, which helped pushed new chn quicker and easier. 
All in all what I'm trying to say is that the map is ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, its awful thought out and I'm not surprised. To quote our friends from the Blackram Marauders, "HA! As i expected". 

Edited by Unicornslove