Anyone else not able to play in 64bit after the update?

Seijichu

Only 32bit works, I get "the game executable cannot be found. Please check the file location and try again" error whenever i try running 64.
"cilent.exe" is missing from bin64 all of a sudden. 
repairing the game didn't work, nor did reinstalling the game.

So if anyone else is having this issue and managed to figure out a fix, I'd super appreciate the help.

I'm dumb as hell, so. LOL

I did not have this issue before the update. :/

5 minutes ago, Seijichu said:

Only 32bit works, I get "the game executable cannot be found. Please check the file location and try again" error whenever i try running 64.
"cilent.exe" is missing from bin64 all of a sudden. 
repairing the game didn't work, nor did reinstalling the game.

So if anyone else is having this issue and managed to figure out a fix, I'd super appreciate the help.

I'm dumb as hell, so. LOL

I did not have this issue before the update. :/

it sounds like your antivirus is removing teh file. Have you tried checking in quarantine?

i dont get any error i start client , log on char selection press start client close instant... 32 bits work for mee to but honestly i prefer stop playing this game instade of play on 32 bits and get crash on every foot step in game

go to game folder , bin 64 , do you see client in there?

what you can do is delete the bin 64 folder , then run launcher and do a repai, the game will download back the folder , if that doesn't work cant help yah.. "BIN 64" FOLDER ONLY.

i had an issue like that in the past , not sure if it was the same but for some reason client wasnt in bin 64,i always use 32 bit tho was just testing the 64 one day and notice there 

Basically what Miggy said. Remove files and repair or delete everything and clean install.

In addition, maybe you get a little error box if you try to start 64bit? Try closing or ignoring the box (depending on what you do rn). I had a different bug where I got an error popup  whilst in game, ignoring it was fine. On interacting with NC error popup the game crashed.