Nyraka in a nutshell

Rachefluch

vor 14 Stunden schrieb JonJonPoPong2:

Its not other players killing them its freezing up at 3 FPS and dien to monsters. ADD MORE ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ CHANNELS 

True, if you are having a decent fight with a non afk, it gets kinda ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ because you are having 5 fps and 250 ms. no wonder i quit this shitshow of a game. only came back to cuck ppl in the new event

Basically yeah, performance wise this event is inexistent. even in pve you get so much lag spikes and its neither my pc nor my ISP, set up monitoring for both. According to this game should run smoth and fantastic....but whatever happened withing last patches (since fm 3rd) game gets more and more unplayable.

Am 22.7.2020 um 22:18 schrieb JonJonPoPong2:

Its not other players killing them its freezing up at 3 FPS and dien to monsters. ADD MORE ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ CHANNELS 

oh how much you are wrong about this. xD me and many others went on the killing spree the second this event started.

yes please, add more channels, means more people to kill.

Edited by Rachefluch

vor 50 Minuten schrieb Rachefluch:

oh how much you are wrong about this. xD me and many others went on the killing spree the second this event started.

Can i ask you why ? it dosent give you any kind of reward. Maybe for achivement ?

I dont flame you NC decided to bring in PVP without giving any kind of reward for this. If we had some reward i would happily kill all the afk players too but for me its just a huge waste of time.

Le 24/7/2020 à 14:26, ImoutoMaster a dit :

Can i ask you why ? it dosent give you any kind of reward. Maybe for achivement ?

I dont flame you NC decided to bring in PVP without giving any kind of reward for this. If we had some reward i would happily kill all the afk players too but for me its just a huge waste of time.

I really dont know how it is in NA, but in Eu we are savages and we all hate each other. So fromm when a pvp event ends, til the next pvp starts, you have a huge list of people that really kicked your bucket too heavily and they deserve to die.

And then you realize: wait, cant I just tell people that if they discrminate me in the ugliest form possible on f8 or weeklies, that I would surely kill them next pvp zone?
And then you realize: wait i havent had this much fun in four freaking years of blade and s*.

and then you realize: wait, didnt NCS make this event so redicolous, so that you will stop grinding pve, and start grinding pvp?

And then you realize: wait, dont they all deserve to die?